Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   News, Reviews & Article Discussions (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Silent Hill: Revelation Movie Review (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62086)

stacilayne 10-31-2012 01:24 PM

Silent Hill: Revelation Movie Review

Directed by Michael J. Bassett. Starring Adelaide Clemens, Kit Harington, Radha Mitchell, Sean Bean, Deborah Kara Unger, Carrie-Anne Moss, and Malcolm McDowell
[details]

FreezingMoon 04-05-2013 02:55 PM

RE: Silent Hill: Revelation Movie Review

I've tried watching this on multiple occasions. I enjoyed the first Silent Hill movie just about as much as I enjoy the games (and I really do enjoy the games), but when it came to Revelation it just seemed lacking... Lacking in what? I don't know... Maybe the fact I couldn't figure out what it was missing was what bugged me the most. However, I will agree with the dialogue. A lot of it was very obvious, and/or quite senseless. No matter how many times I try watching this movie, I either fall asleep, or just plain give up... Maybe I'll try again and force myself to stick it through.

Michonne 04-11-2013 04:28 PM

I'll watch anything attached to Silent Hill.

mike3881 04-19-2013 01:51 AM

Pretty good movie I enjoyed it alot. The acting didn't bothet me at all. The movie could of done without the pale look ing lady. Maybe if she had looked real I could of taken her serious. Other then that I enjoyed the movie. It had pretty good cgi imo. I wish they finish the series. I dont think enough people gave a chance. I own the movie and when I watch with soneone who doesn't normally washes horror movies they like it. I really think more people would like it if they gave it a chance.

GayOllie2013 12-05-2013 07:55 AM

Silent Hill

Got this film on dvd and it is so awesome! DFefinitely watch this if u like a good film!::wink::

PishPosh 01-02-2014 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezingMoon (Post 948097)
I've tried watching this on multiple occasions. I enjoyed the first Silent Hill movie just about as much as I enjoy the games (and I really do enjoy the games), but when it came to Revelation it just seemed lacking... Lacking in what? I don't know... Maybe the fact I couldn't figure out what it was missing was what bugged me the most. However, I will agree with the dialogue. A lot of it was very obvious, and/or quite senseless. No matter how many times I try watching this movie, I either fall asleep, or just plain give up... Maybe I'll try again and force myself to stick it through.

Agreed.

I've been a fan of most of the games and could tolerate the first movie well enough, but this one IMO was seriously lacking in most areas... but then again there were a few pretty cool visuals.

Yogobro298 02-05-2014 06:34 PM

Probably the worst horror movie I've seen that year,I thought it was just horrible.

mdripon 04-15-2014 07:18 AM

Silent Hill: Revelation Movie

This movie is very nice and awesome!::EEK!::

TalesOfTheGlass 01-07-2015 04:12 AM

I only saw the first one...would anyone recommend?

Angra 01-07-2015 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalesOfTheGlass (Post 985447)
I only saw the first one...would anyone recommend?

Yes. Your momma.

Seriously, listen to your mother and see it.