Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Texas Chainsaw Massacre (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=680)

Sick_As_Fuck 10-18-2003 01:35 AM

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Got home about an hour ago from seeing this. Wow. Fuckin' sick. You guys definitely need to see it. I give it 2 chainsaws up :cool:

Ritualistic 10-18-2003 09:16 AM

Yeah I will be going to see it tonight... I have heard great reviews on it..

avenger00soul 10-18-2003 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ritualistic
Yeah I will be going to see it tonight... I have heard great reviews on it..
Tell us what you think, no spoilers please though.

Ritualistic 10-18-2003 10:01 AM

ahh no I wont spoil it

HalkX 10-18-2003 12:49 PM

I never seen texas chansaw massare but letherface is my favite carater he has som hot kills

Killer Clown#1 10-18-2003 12:59 PM

Saw this last night(opening day) and I must say this movie rocked. It was scary, bloody, and funny at times:) . This is a perfect horror movie. I give it a 4 out of 4, great movie:)

avenger00soul 10-18-2003 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
Saw this last night(opening day) and I must say this movie rocked. It was scary, bloody, and funny at times:) . This is a perfect horror movie. I give it a 4 out of 4, great movie:)
Glad to hear, I guess I'll be checking it out soon.

ChaoticMinister 10-18-2003 01:16 PM

I'd go see it tonight, but I'm like beat-up right now... tech work can get really painful... raincheck for tomorrow...

*FADE OUT*

Ritualistic 10-18-2003 03:15 PM

well unable to see it tonight damn thing is sold out at all the local theatres... oh well guess I will catch the matinee sunday..

baelinfang 10-18-2003 06:49 PM

saw TCM today.....very good. Just, wow. I couldnt help but be reminded of House of 1000 Corpses at times, which is a good thing to me.

pbenvin 10-18-2003 06:52 PM

Saw it last night (opening night) and I have to say, although it was good, the original is better. This "remake" was more of a continuation of the previous films. Good movie, but not even close to the original's fuck-up-your-sleep kind of feel.

Audrey Rose 10-18-2003 06:52 PM

I'm seeing it tomorrow, I can't wait

Sick_As_Fuck 10-18-2003 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by pbenvin
Good movie, but not even close to the original's fuck-up-your-sleep kind of feel.
For my 4 friends that have never seen the original, this is exactly what it did to them.

WalkingDead 10-19-2003 08:47 AM

i am a huge fan of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and i must say i thought the remake was better. that meant i walked out shaking. i couldnt have asked for a better movie

chainsaw-lover 10-19-2003 12:24 PM

I am going tonight Sunday Oct19 and I have to see it or I will simply die from rage. the rest of my friends either have stupid plans or their parents are like barney all peace love happiness and anti violent little faggots who werent man enough to see the original TCM movie but they can burn in hell for not letting their sons go out and enjoy a good gory movie. It doesnt do anything to your mind that a good bag of weed cant solve so be not afraid for Adolf Hitler is here. Hey, someone should make a movie where Hitler is the Leatherface type character.

avenger00soul 10-19-2003 02:11 PM

I don't think I would enjoy a slasher flick starring Adolf Hitler.

Killer Clown#1 10-19-2003 02:16 PM

It could be a zombie Hitler who comes back from the dead and eats Jews' brains:D

avenger00soul 10-19-2003 02:20 PM

Quote:

It could be a zombie Hitler who comes back from the dead and eats Jews' brains:D
Didn't he cause enough problems for the Jews?

dmihatmttl 10-19-2003 02:21 PM

TCM Remake

Just walked in the door from seeing this one.

Wow. I'm still a bit shaken.

Yes . . . that means I dug it. I dug it *a lot*.

Is it as good as the original? No, I don't think so. Not quite. But then, I didn't expect it to be, of course.

Is it as *scary* as the original? Hell, yes. This is one hell of an edge-of-your-seat, sphincter-clinchin', nail-bitin' movie. Very intense. And I never thought I would hear myself say this, but I definitely think this Leatherface was just as good as the original (as played by Mr. Gunnar Hansen).

Maybe I'll think differently as it sinks in a bit, and more time has passed. I mean, for God's sake -- the original is my favorite horror movie of all time. This just can't be right.

But I can't help what I'm saying. I didn't *want* to like it this much, but I did.

This is one horror movie that fucking ROCKED.

J.N.
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html

Killer Clown#1 10-19-2003 02:42 PM

Have fun sleeping:)

Ritualistic 10-19-2003 03:02 PM

Quote:

Have fun sleeping:)
yeah sleep well didkdahdlnadnf or whatever your name is.... Man what is up with people being so scared of these movies... Avenger come on give me a big jolly laugh cause I know you laugh at ever film.... :)

Killer Clown#1 10-19-2003 03:07 PM

Ritualistic have you seen it yet?

Ritualistic 10-19-2003 03:24 PM

Quote:

No but I know it wont scare me so badly to where I will be shaking... I have seen a lot of movies and non have scared me so badly to where I am shaking... LOL that is what I was talking about.. :) I cant wait to see it though.. I am big fan of TCM and man I want to see this film badly....

Killer Clown#1 10-19-2003 03:32 PM

You will be surprised:)

chainsaw-lover 10-20-2003 03:47 AM

Thats right you will be surprised by this movie, I just saw it last night and it KICKED ASS. But theres one scene I cant figure out though, Leatherface lost an arm in one scene and then in the next one he had both arms again. Small screwup or logical happening? I get the feeling that theres another TCM movie in the works. I can tell by the ending, not gonna spoil it though.

Tony 10-20-2003 06:50 AM

If you clicked on this to view the last page and haven't seen the film DON'T READ THE POST ABOVE MINE. IT CONTAINS SPOILERS. Anyway, I watched the movie last night. Definitely intense. I loved it.

nightbreed 10-20-2003 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by chainsaw-lover
had both arms again. Small screwup or logical happening?

Spoiler alert
I saw it 3 time opening weekend and i can tell you with full confidence the leatherface lacks the ability to regrow limbs. Look closer, he only has one arm the last time you see him.

overall i think that movie is the shit. superior to original? no i dont think so but definatly on the same level. I actually prefer the remake, although the orginal had its perks.

avenger00soul 10-20-2003 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tony
If you clicked on this to view the last page and haven't seen the film DON'T READ THE POST ABOVE MINE. IT CONTAINS SPOILERS.
Too late. Shit.

Tony 10-20-2003 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by nightbreed
Spoiler alert
I saw it 3 time opening weekend and i can tell you with full confidence the leatherface lacks the ability to regrow limbs. Look closer, he only has one arm the last time you see him.

EXACTLY. I can back you up on that one 100 % totally with confidence. I have no idea where he got that at. It just don't happen like that.

Sick_As_Fuck 10-20-2003 10:28 AM

*SPOILERS*
I'm in agreement with everyone else. At the end when Anne hit Leatherface with the car, he indeed was still missing his right(?) arm.

_Leatha_Face_ 10-22-2003 08:28 AM

god damn this movie rocked 10 of 10, and yes SICK it was still missing

Ritualistic 10-22-2003 05:19 PM

Quote:

I am glad it will surprise me. But getting back to the comment about making someone shake.. It wont do that.....