Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror Fiction Posts (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   HDC: Corpse In Orbit - by FerretChucker (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50855)

ferretchucker 01-06-2009 11:13 AM

Here goes!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...ucker/gabe.jpg

Opening credits role. Cut to a shot of New York. A voice over speaks.

Voice Over: In the year 2010, the human race prepared themselves for the greatest catastrophe in the history of the planet. For decades, a secret war had been going on between many countries. Each one knew how it would end, and they all prepared for it...

Suddenly, the image lights up, and a huge mushroom cloud shoots into the sky, turning it blood red. Cut to a shot of space, with several space stations in sight.

Voice Over: Thirty five space stations were sent up into the air, each one taking three hundred and fifty humans. One space station was for Japan, one for France, eight for China, one for England, one for Germany, one for Australia, eleven for America, two for Canada, seven for Russia and two were to preserve as many animals as possible.

The screen fades to black. Fade back in to the same shot, only the space stations look slightly different. More high tech, but dirtier.

Voice Over: Two hundred and thirty seven years later, in 2247, the human race has continued to survive on their space stations. They now live by recycling. Clothes are made from old clothes, machines are made from old machines and food is made from...old food. Of course, as time went by, people moved stations and each one is now very multi cultural. The German station has a large Japanese community on it.
It is ironically the Chinese ship that has the least amount of people left, at two hundred and three. The Canadian ships have the most with six hundred and one, and six hundred and twenty one. But it was none of these ships that faced the horrors that were to come...oh no. It all started on one of the American stations...

Fade to a shot of a space station. It appears to have been added to over the years giving it an odd appearance, like several toys that have broken and stuck together randomly by a child with glue. Fade to a control room. Only three people are in there, two at computers. A young man is at one computer.

Ferretchucker: Captain, I think you should take a look at this.

A taller, slightly older man walks over. He is wearing clothing that looks like an army uniform. He squints at the screen. It's a black image, with a few orange dots, obviously stars, and a large blue fraction of a circle; Earth. But in between Earth and the ship, is a strange haze, fluctuating between green and purple.

Dante: Hmmm. It doesn't look harmful...in fact, the computer seems to be drawn to it. Look at the Tantometer, it's nearly off the scale.

Ferretchucker: What could it be? I've never seen anything like it.

Dante: Neither have I...what's the nearest ship?

The woman on the other computer speaks up.

Hammerfan: AM05. I'm trying to get in contact with them now sir.

She taps at a keyboard under the desk.

Hammerfan: What the fu-

The screen in front of her smashes open, sparks flying everywhere. Ferretchucker's does the same thing.

Dante: What's going on here?

Ferretchucker: I don't know! Hammer, pull the EmCord.

She runs over to a handle on the wall with "Emergency" written on it. She pulls on it and it comes out of the wall, on a wire. Cut to a shot of the outside of the space station. A large radar dish turns, and lights round the edges start flashing. Suddenly, the dish starts rusting. Within seconds it's completely orange, and after a few more it breaks off.

Dante: Help should be on the way soon...

Hammerfan: Should we keep the shield down? The sun's behind Earth, so we should be okay.

Dante: I think so, yes. Whatever this thing is...it's dangerous.

Suddenly, without warning, the large metal shields start rising revealing the glass behind them.

Dante: Who's doing that? Ferretchucker?

Ferretchucker: Not me Sir! It's doing it on it's own! I can't stop it. The EmCord was pulled, it should be able to do that!

Dante: What are we going to do?

Hammerfan: I think I can keep up the UV shield!

She begins turning some dials and pressing buttons.

Hammerfan: FERRET! See if you can keep the power from fluctuating using the manual lever!

Ferretchucker runs to a large lever and pulls it to halfway. He begins struggling with it. Suddenly, he screams and lets go.

Dante: WHAT?!

Ferretchucker: It's red hot sir! I need some water! Quick! AHHHHH!

The skin on his hands is red and blistered. The lever he was pulling goes straight forward. Hammerfan jumps back.

Dante: What is it?

Hammerfan: The power! It's too high! If I touched that I'd be burned to a crisp! How is it still working?!

The dials begin moving and buttons pressing of their own accord. The shield is now full up. Nothing can be seen. Earth is there, but where the screen said the light was, there is nothing. Suddenly, the outer layer of glass begins rising.

Dante: SHIT! The Solar shield!

As the shield rises, now a bright light shines through.

Ferretchucker: Not just that sir...every shield on the ship.

Cut to an outer shot of the ship, with a bright white light shining on it. Cut to several shots of people staring in awe at the light. Several people suddenly collapse, including a man who was walking a corridor with a woman. Se begins screaming.

Woman: V! V!

Cut back to the control room. Dante stares at the light.

Hammerfan: Sir, Ferret! Get under the desks!

Ferret and Hammerfan dive down. Dante stares at the light. Cut to a close shot of Dante's eyes. The light is reflecting in them, and what looks like a strand of DNA is revolving in his pupils.

Hammerfan: DANTE!

Dante: Secundum.

Dante falls to the floor, unconscious. Ferret and Hammerfan crawl over to each other.

Ferretchucker: What do we do?!

The lights flicker, than turn off. They're plunged into darkness. Hammerfan's voice sounds.

Hammerfan: We pray...

Cut to an outer shot of the space station, now with no power. The light slowly dims, then fades. The space station is left, floating in the dim light that's left. Ending credits role.

ferretchucker 01-07-2009 02:15 PM

Opening credits role. Fade to a shot of a space station. This one looks newer than the previous one, and much cleaner. Fade to an inside shot. It's a restaurant full of people. Around one of the tables is a man and a woman.

Gorephobia: It was so good to hear from you again.

Chronogrl: Well, as I said, I was packing up my stuff ready to move and I saw your number. Had to give you a call!

Gorephobia: God, it's been a long time. Too long. So, what's gone on in your life?

Chronogrl: Quite a lot has changed. Obviously, as you know, I moved to AM02. It's not as nice as this station but they're working on it. I've been working here on AM05 for about three months now as an electrician.

Gorephobia: Really? Why haven't I seen you around?

Chronogrl: You've obviously been looking after your electricals!

Gorephobia: Yeh...

She leans over and starts speaking in a loud whisper.

Chronogrl: Okay Gore, let's cut the crap, I wanted to talk to you for a reason.

Gorephobia: Listen-

Chronogrl: No, you listen. You were a jerk. Why the fuck didn't you come back?

Gorephobia: I was scared, okay! Those guys were hench as hell!

Chronogrl: I said to you, come back in ten minutes with an excuse for me to leave!

Gorephobia: I'm sorry, okay.

Chronogrl: I was lucky to get away from them. After one hour of intimidation and losing everything I had...everything, I was just lucky that the Roshiq turned up.

Gorephobia: I know...I heard.

Chronogrl: But you didn't hear it all...

Gorephobia: What?

Chronogrl: The five of them could have easily got away from the Roshiq. But they didn't because they were scared.

Gorephobia: Scared of what? You?

She leans closer and whispers into his ear.

Chronogrl: I've seen something that could rip the very soul from your body. Tear away every ounce of life you have in one swoop.

Gorephobia: What are you talki-

Chronogrl: It's back...I can feel it.

Gorephobia: What's back?

Chronogrl: Secundum.

Cut to a shot of a purple wall. Music is playing and the sounds of giggling can be heard. The camera moves down to show a man in a bed with five girls, each about thirty years younger than him.

Newb: An so I says to him, I says; That's no python...that's my penis!

All of the girls laugh.

Newb: Yes, life is good.

One of the girls speaks.

Girl: Tell us another Mr. Sexenheimer!

Newb: You know the rules!

They all laugh and each of the women unhook their bras.

Newb: Next joke and they're coming right off!

They all laugh again. Cut to a shot of the control room of Dante's ship, AM03. Hammerfan and Ferretchucker are both laying on some tattered old chairs. They're both asleep. There are chairs and a water dispenser up and the door, barricading it. The window shields are back down. Suddenly, a large bang sounds. Something has hit the door. Hammerfan jolts awake. She nudges Ferretchucker awake.

Hammerfan: Ferret! Their back.

Ferretchucker: Huh? GET AWAY FR-

Hammerfan: Ferret! It's me!

Ferretchucker: Hammer! Oh god...I...I thought you were-

Hammerfan: Not yet!

The bang sounds again.

Ferretchucker: Have you checked outside?

Hammerfan: What? Oh...no. I'm not lifting those window shields for anything!

The bang sounds again. The door seems to be starting to give way.

Hammerfan: The 23rd century and they can't put sliding doors on a fucking space station!

Ferretchucker: How's the captain?

Hammerfan: I haven't checked...

She gets up and walks across the room. She looks under a control panel, and Dante is under there, unconscious.

Hammerfan: Still out.

The bang sounds again, much louder. Then another. Scratching as well.

Ferretchucker: There's more of them!

He curls up into the fetal position.

Ferretchucker: I don't want to die! Please do-

Hammerfan: For fucks sake! Stay strong! They haven't even nearly got through yet!

With that, suddenly a dirty yellowish spike shoots through the metal of the door, then retracts.

Hammerfan: Oh damn it all!

Cut to a shot of the other space station's control room. Fade in. There are several people around the room, most of computers. Out the window if front of them they can see the other space station, drifting towards theirs. A man dressed in similar clothes to Dante speaks.

Massacre Man: Have you got in contact with the AM03 yet?!

A man a computer speaks.

Man: All of their systems are offline sir! Still.

Massacre Man: We've tried Savior Pods, we've tried a Statbeam, we've even tried fucking morse code! WHY THE FUCK ISN'T ANYTHING WORKING!?

Man: Two hours to impact sir.

Massacre Man: Emergency Protocol 48, turn us around! NOW!

Some people fiddle with dials and buttons.

Man: The front boosters are down! So are the left...now the right!

Massacre Man: There's no other way than towards them! SHIT! DO SOMETHING!

[I]The room jolts.[ /I]

Man: Rear boosters have been...turn on sir. Who did that?

The room looks around, confused. They immediately start playing with buttons again.

Man: They're working on their own sir...we have no control. We're heading right for them.

A woman speaks up.

Woman: Now, at this rate, we'll be there in 65 minutes.

Massacre Man: Get someone down there. Manually turn them off!

Man: Yes sir.

Suddenly, the doors slam shut. Someone tries to open them but they won't move.

Massacre Man: What the hell? Oh...oh no.

Man: Radio systems are down sir, I can't call anyone.

Massacre Man: Look...

Out the window, they can see the other space station, moving towards them much faster now. Cut to the AM03.

Hammerfan: Rear boosters are on!

Ferretchucker: It's happening again!

Cut back to the AM06.

Woman: Sir...collision in 5 minutes.

Massacre Man: Any way to stop it?

Man: No sir! We've tried everything! WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!

Massacre Man: You've all been trained for this.

Woman: SIR!

Massacre Man: There's only one thing for it! The doors are locked and we are going to collide. Everyone, put down the shield and EmPositions 09. NOW! It's your only chance of survival.

Someone presses a button and the metal shields slide down over the windows. Everyone then goes under the desks, holding their arms over their heads.

Massacre Man: Everyone...good job.

Cut to an outer shot of the two stations. They're moving towards each other with great speed. Just moments before they collide, the screen turns black. Ending credits role.

ferretchucker 01-09-2009 03:01 PM

Opening credits role. A brief recap of the previous episode runs, finishing with the very last section of the episode, but it carries on this time. The two stations smash into each other with tremendous force. There are several explosions, bits of metal fly out into space. Cut to several shots of different parts of the stations, with people falling over, glass smashing, flames engulfing people. Newb and his girls are knocked off the bed. He stands up, and looks around, the girls are screaming, the lights are off.

Newb: Calm down, it was probably just...the engines. Now, where were we?

Girl #1: Fuck you!

Newb: That's the plan.

Cut to the restaurant. Chronogrl and Gorephobia have been knocked onto the floor. One of the lights is still on, giving out a dim glow.

Gorephobia: What the fuck was that?!

Chronogrl: I think I have an idea...

She stands up and walks toward the wall.

Gorephobia: Where are you go-CHRONOGRL!

He sees that the wall she's walking to has a huge hole in it, revealing the black void of space.

Gorephobia: Chronogrl, move! You'll be fucking sucked out!

Chronogrl: Shush! It should have already killed us all. No...we wont die. It wants us alive.

Gorephobia: What the hell are you talking about?!

Chronogrl: But what for...

Gorephobia: Chronogrl! What are you talking about?!

Chronogrl: If I told you...it'd have to kill you.

Suddenly, she starts running straight towards the hole. She jumps out and gets sucked to the side. Gore stands up and runs to the end of the hole. He just glimpses Chrono, already shooting far from the crashed stations.

Gorephobia: CHRONO!

Cut to Hammerfan and Ferretchucker in the control room. The shield is nearly completely destroyed, with a hole in it like an elephant has run through. A large piece of metal has smashed through the door. Hammerfan is breathing silently. Ferretchucker is passed out on the other side of the room. She tries to get up but some debris is on her legs. Suddenly, there is some movement at the hole in the door. Something climbs out of the shadows and into the room.

Hammerfan: Oh...oh no....

The creature's body is thin. His rib cage can be seen through his pale white skin. The veins of his body can be seen, and his heart slowly beating. His arms are long, tipped with great hands of five long fingers. It's legs are even longer and his feet webbed, like a frogs. It's face is even more grotesque. It's eyes are the size of tennis balls and the colour of blood. It's nose is long and crooked, twitching as it sniffs at the air. It's mouth is full of razor sharp teeth, so many that they're sticking out painfully, saliva dripping from them. It's cheeks are almost no existent, only appearing at the edges, giving the creature a constant smile. It has virtually no ears, with scabby messes instead, and both it's chin and the top of it's head are strangely long and pointed, both with small strands of grey hair hanging limply from them. It looks around, then sees Ferretchucker. It begins crawling towards him. More things move around in the shadows.

Creature #1: Food. Helpless food. Meat...still breathin'...

More of the creatures spill into the room, groaning with delight at the thought of Ferretchucker's flesh. One of them spots Hammerfan and points.

Creature #2: There's anuva one! Still squirmin!

Creature #3: Let me at it!

The creature runs towards Hammerfan. The one who spotted her grabs it and pulls it back, punching it in the face. The two begin to fight, biting each other and screaming.

Creature #1: TEAR HIS HEAD OFFFFFF!

Another creature climbs through the hole. It is much larger and more muscular. It's teeth are sharper and it's eyes redder. It's pale skin is glistening slightly.

Creature #4: Step down. She's mine.

All of the creatures fall silent as this one creeps towards Hammerfan. They back away, almost in fear. It crouches over Hammerfan, it's face only inches from hers.

Creature #4: Do you know who we are?

Hammerfan: You're monsters...

Creature #4: Are we? ARE WE?! NO! You are the monsters! You left us out there...starving. We wouldn't do that. Every one of us eats! And after we finished with...the rest. You were all that's left. You are a monster!

Hammerfan: What are you?

Creature #4: I'm hungry.

Hammerfan: You're a freak!

Creature #4: I am, am I? Well then...you may refer to me as Freak. Yes...I like that. Freak. FREAK!

All of the other creatures shout the name back out, laughing and howling. Freak holds up a hand. They fall silent.

Freak: Now...as I said, I'm hungry.

Hammerfan: If you hurt them-

Freak: I wont...I promise.

He leans closer and talks. She looks away due to his breath.

Freak: But they might.

Freak holds up a hand.

Freak: MY FRIENDS! You may feed! Slowly...

The crowd of creatures around Ferretchucker begin gnawing at his legs.

Creature #2: She said them...where the ova one?!

Another creature moves around the room. It spots Dante under the desk and quietly craws over. It leans over his sleeping body, it's eyes wide and hungry. Cut back to Hammerfan. Freak is laughing as the others feed. None have started eating Hammerfan yet. Freak licks her face with a long fat tongue. Ferretchucker has woken and is screaming wildly. Suddenly, the room becomes silent. The body of the creature that went after Dante flies across the room, it's head no longer there. Freak stands and looks at the other side of the room as Dante walks over, blood on his hands.

Dante: Leave.

Freak: You...

Dante: Leave now.

Freak: I can feel it...you are. No...how can you be?

Dante: Last chance.

Some of the creatures run at him. He acts swiftly. He shapes one hand like an arrow and plunges it into one of the creature's rib cage. It falls down. The two others dive on him both at once. He throws on over his shoulder as he kicks the other away with such force it flies into the wall. He stamps on the one of the floor's head just as the other one runs at him again. It starts biting his neck, but he grabs the top of it's head and sinks his fingers into the pointed top. He pulls, ripping the skin from it's face. It falls to the floor, writhing in pain.

Ferretchucker: HELP ME!

Dante: NOW LEAVE!

Most of the creatures scurry out of the hole. One rips some more flesh from Ferretchucker's legs, which are nearly destroyed.

Freak: You sicken me...you are...

He dives out the hole in the shield. Dante runs over and looks out. He's jumped into the other station and is already gone. Dante leans over Hammerfan to lift the debris off of her. Ferretchucker is still screaming. Hammerfan flinches from him.

Hammerfan: Get back...

Dante: What?

Hammerfan: You heard me. Don't come any closer.

Dante: I'm your captain.

Hammerfan: You were...certain recent circumstances have changed things. They've changed you.

Dante: Trust me.

The two stare at each other.

Hammerfan: Okay...but help Ferret first!

Dante runs over to Ferretchucker who's still screaming. He lifts Ferret onto his shoulder.

Dante: I'm sorry Ferretchucker, but I can't do anything for the pain...but I'll carry you.

Dante takes a small piece of metal from the ground and gives it to Ferret.

Dante: Bite this.

Ferretchucker puts it in his mouth but he's too busy screaming and it falls out. Dante lays him down.

Dante: I'm just going to help Hammerfan up, okay. You sit tight there just for a minute okay.

It's unclear whether Ferret can hear him over the screaming. Dante goes over and lifts the debris off of Hammerfan effortlessly. She stands up, albeit painfully and slowly. Suddenly, the screaming gets quieter. Dante and Hammerfan turn, just in time to see Ferretchucker's legs going down a hole in the floor.

Hammerfan: FERRET!

Then run over and see Ferretchucker falling far down the station, through the holes that carry on through several decks. His leg catches on a piece of metal, going straight through. He hangs there painfully, his screaming echoing up. Just below him is a large tank of boiling water with a hole through the top. The tank appears to have come from the other station. The steam rising from the tank causes his skin to turn a deep red colour as he screams more and more. The piece of metal bends down slightly. His face dips into the scolding water. His body thrashes around for a while, then goes still.

Hammerfan: Ferret...no.

Dante: He was in pain..he wouldn't have survived long anyway.

She turns around and pushes him.

Hammerfan: How can you be so heartless?

Dante: Secundum.

Hammerfan: What the hell is that?

Dante: It's the end of the world as we know it...

|Ending credits role.

ferretchucker 01-10-2009 10:49 AM

Opening credits role. The scene where the two stations collide replays. Cut to the control room of Massacre Man's ship, the AM05. It's pitch black in there. A few wires hanging loose from the ceiling are making the occasional spark. A light in the corner flickers on and off.

Massacre Man: Argh...what the?

Woman: Sir...sir.

Massacre Man: What happened?

Woman: We collided with AM03...

Massacre Man: Oh...oh yes. Oh crap...FUCK!

Woman: Sir...I think I need help.

Massacre Man: Where are you? What's wrong?

Woman: I can't feel my legs...

The light stays on for a couple of seconds. Massacre Man sees the woman. Her legs have been cut off by something in the crash, and are about two feet from her.

Woman: Oh no...no. Please. Please no, I can't take this.

Massacre Man: Listen, you are going to die. I won't lie to you.

She begins sobbing.

Massacre Man: But there is a way in which you can die a hero...

Woman: What is it?

Massacre Man: There's a button near you. It's a button to be used only in emergencies. Press it, and it will send a signal out. A distress call.

Woman: Where abouts?

Massacre Man: To your right. Under the engine stabilizer control desk.

Woman: I've never heard of this button.

Massacre Man: This isn't really the fucking time, is it? It's within arms length of you. There's a small hatch. Press it in and it will open. The button is then revealed.

Woman: Okay...but why can't you do it?

He doesn't answer. In the flashing white light, he sees her stretch out her arm. She feels around for a few seconds, then presses something. She presses in that area again. Suddenly, sparks fly from under the desk and her now dead, electrocuted body shoots along the floor.

Massacre Man: Because there is no button there...

Another voice sounds. It's the man who was at a control desk. He is behind two other bodies.

Man: Getting her to kill herself on the broken panel so she would feel less pain...that was kind sir.

Massacre Man: She died thinking she was a hero. It's the best I could do for her. Is anyone else alive?

Man: I don't think so...Mr. Festered and Miss. Nella are here. They've voided their bowels too.

Massacre Man stands up, slowly.

Man: I'm under some metal, can you help me up?

Massacre Man starts limping towards him. The flashes of light are more inconsistent now. Just as Massacre Man gets close, in a moment of darkness, there is a slight squealing sound and the man disappears. In the moments of darkness, other bodies start disappearing too.

Massacre Man: Shit.

Suddenly, something grabs him from the ceiling and pulls him up in a flash. Fade to a bright white light. The light dims slightly and Chronogrl appears, floating. She looks unconscious. A deep but whispering voice wakes her up.

Voice: Chronogrl.

She looks around. All she can see is white. She's dressed in an ice white gown and her her has become silver.

Chronogrl: You're back.

Voice: Yes. I have returned to continue my work...

Chronogrl: So I felt. You are clearly considerably weaker.

Voice: Traveling to my home land drained me. Returning sapped even more of my strength.

Chronogrl: Why are you here?

Voice: The human race has stood still for too long. Progression is needed. Secundum must come to pass.

Chronogrl: Yes. It must.

Voice: You will return to them now. And ensure that Secundum happens. In all forms.

Chronogrl: What do you mean? I cannot return. You promised. YOU PROMISED!

Voice: Ensure the safety of the Secundum. At all costs.

Chronogrl: YOU PROMISED!

Suddenly, the light fades. She is engulfed in darkess. Suddenly, she appears back on the station, in the restaurant. Blood is everywhere, over everything. Bodies litter the floor. Chronogrl's hair is still silver, but the gown has disappeared. The camera carefully does not reveal too much. She looks at a dead body of a young woman. She quickly puts on the clothes. Green shorts, a white t-shirt and a brown, jacket.
Chronogrl runs to a sharp, long piece of metal and wraps some material from another person's shirt around it, like a handle. She holds is as if it were a sword. She's glaring, breathing heavily.

Chronogrl: I waited long enough...now, it's Chronogrl's game!

Ending credits role.

ferretchucker 01-11-2009 11:05 AM

Opening credits roll. Cut to a shot of the two crashed stations. The camera zooms in on the rear part of Massacre Man's ship, the AM05. It shoots through a window, into a large room with metal workbenches littered with guns. A man with is banging on the closed door. A red light is glowing above it. Another woman is sitting on a chair, looking at the workbenches. In the corner is a man, except his fingers end with sharp metal claws, sticking through the skin. He's missing an eye, with a camera lens crudely put in there. Most of his hair is gone, and bits of rusty metal are visible under bits of torn skin. He and the woman smile at each other. The man at the door turns and speaks.

Man: Don't just stand there! We've hit something! We've gone to lockdown! This could last days! Monalisa!

Monalisa: What do you suggest?

Man: I don't know!

The robot man speaks.

Roshiq: Where are we?

Man: What do you mean?

Monalisa rolls her eyes, stands up and picks up a gun. She sticks her hand into the back of it, wearing it like a huge glove. Suddenly, the huge circular end starts glowing red and it's whirring. The man dives out of the way just as it shoots. Ten small red balls shoot out into the metal door. A larger, black sphere shoots out in the middle out them. The red spheres all shoot out bolts of electricity into the black sphere. Suddenly, the circle of metal they were covering blasts backwards, creating a huge hole.

Roshiq: Excellent shot.

Monalisa: Looks better on living targets...

Man: You almost killed me! Are you insane?

Monalisa: Possibly. Call me another name and we'll find out.

The man looks at her, then jumps out of the hole and runs along the carpeted corridor.

Monalisa: Fucking pussies clogging up my shop.

Roshiq: Yes..in my day all people over 16 were trained in armed combat. But that was when there were real threats...

Monalisa: Tell me about it. God would I have loved been there for the Orbit War.

Roshiq: There was very little actual fighting remember.

Monalisa: Still...the only people that come in here anymore are mercenaries and collectors, and neither of them actually use them! If only we discovered some martians or something. If only there were something to actually shoot. I feel I'm making these for nothing.

Roshiq: You're making a good profit. They cost very little to make and you only have one bit of competition, from CH02.

Monalisa: True. And all of the stations pay me when they feel they aren't defended enough...But anyway, have you found out what the lockdown is about yet?

Roshiq: No...it's very odd. The computers on the front part of the ship are nearly all down. But judging from the impact and the short amount of Vidfootage I've found, we hit another station.

Monalisa: Really? I thought that was nearly impossible.

Roshiq: Yes...0.0000021378 percent chance to be precise. Unless one of the stations intended to crash.

Monalisa: Like a station wanting a war?

She sounds hopeful.

Roshiq: I don't think so...something is strange however. The pressure not changed, as it should have done with great holes in the ship...

Monalisa: What should we do?

Roshiq: If you remember, the mercenaries from AM07 should get here soon, ready for their exploration of Earth's Arctic.

Monalisa: How long 'til they arrive?

Roshiq: They are scheduled to be in Docking Bay Alpha in two hours and fifty three minutes, after a trip to AM03. It is likely that is the station we crashed into. They should have seen the mess and have hopefully requested help.

Cut to a shot of a small ship. The front is roughly the size of a bus. The rear is about twice that size and is made up of two jets and other equipment for movement. Fade to a shot of the inside. It is very dull. The floor and walls are pieces of dirty, rusted metal. There are several metal benches and a table. A small fridge, a kitchen worktop and a sink are in the corner. There is a set of stairs leading down at the front. Three people are sitting around the table. A fourth is at the sink, pouring water into a bowl of red powder. One of the men speaks.

Bloody Ribcut: So there I am, stark naked, surrounded by a group of Asian kids, and then one of them said-

Another man at the table cuts in.

Disease: I think I'll have the rice instead!

All three of them start laughing.

Angra: No matter how many times, that one never gets old!

The man who was at the sink sits down with a bowl of red sludge. He starts eating.

The Return: You guys want any?

Disease: Fuck no! That powdered protein stuff tastes like shit!

Angra: Ha! And it's probably the only food that isn't made from recycled shit!

Disease: I'm gonna go and check on Doc. He's been flying for seventeen hours now. Also I wanna know how long until we pick up V.

Disease stands up and walks down the stairs. The lower deck is even uglier than the one above. The walls are made of rustier metal and have pipes and wires running up and down them. The floor is made up of dirty rusty metal with small handles all over it, leading to the tiny beds underneath. There are benches along either side of it, each with small cabinets underneath for storage of equipment. At the front are two chairs and a large control panel. A man is sitting in one of the chairs, pressing buttons. Disease walks over.

Disease: Yo, Doc. You need any help?

Doc Faustus: Yeh, sure. I think the radar's broken.

Disease: Really? Why?

Doc Faustus: Take a look at this.

He presses a button and a green computer screen drops down in front of Disease. It's a similar image to the one that Ferretchucker was looking at on the AM03. There are two dots, one labeled AM05 and one AM03. They are near enough on top of each other.

Doc Faustus: It happened about a quarter of an hour ago.

Disease: Have you checked out the front?

Doc Faustus: Not yet. I was going to but then something weird started flicking up. It was a patch of green and purple. I didn't want to risk it.

Disease: Surely if they'd crashed then we'd have received a distress call. Did you save an image of the anomaly?

Doc Faustus: I tried but the radar went off. When it came back, the thing was gone.

Disease: Hmmm. Send a message to the nearest station. I think it's the CA1. Request backup.

Doc Faustus: That's what I was about to do when you came in.

He presses a few buttons. Nothing happens.

Disease: Why isn't it doing anything?

Doc Faustus: It should have done...

The ship suddenly jolts.

Doc Faustus: Booster jets are on.

Both Disease and Doc start frantically pulling levers, pressing buttons and twisting dials.

Disease: We're going in! We're gonna hit the AM03!

He shouts up to the top deck.

Disease: ALL OF YOU! GET DOWN HERE NOW!

Doc and Disease pull down restrainers to hold them in the chairs. The three men from the top deck run down.

Doc Faustus: Six seconds to impact!

The men all sit down and try to strap themselves in. There is a huge crashing noise and the red lights turn off. Eventually, they stop. There are sounds of crawling from the outside. Then laughter. A voice then shouts from the outside.

Voice: FRESH MEAT BOYS!

Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 01-13-2009 10:59 AM

Opening credits role. Fade to a shot of the front door of Monalisa's shop, with the large hole. Fade into it.

Roshiq: I simply don't understand, I can't pick up any detection of the ship. I should have detected them ten minutes ago.

Monalisa: Maybe the crash damaged you somehow.

Roshiq: No...all systems of mine are on full power.

Monalisa: Well give them some more time.

Roshiq: We're going to have to.

He mumbles to himself.

Monalisa: What is it?

Roshiq: Nothing...just that the ship is reporting more and more damage being done to it every minute.

Monalisa: What could be causing that?

Roshiq: I don't know...but it appears to be some kind of life form. The damage is done in small amounts, and progressively. Like it's moving.

Monalisa: You mean...enemy?

She picks up a gun and looks hopeful.

Roshiq: Possibly.

Someone suddenly jumps through the hole. It's a woman. She's wearing grey overalls and her black hair is cut short. She looks out of breath.

Papillon Noir: Oh shit...

Roshiq and Monalisa are both pointing guns at her. Fade to darkness. A flame appears in the black. It's a lighter, Bloody Ribcut is holding it.

Bloody Ribcut: Everyone okay?

The other four all answer.

Bloody Ribcut: Good.

Disease: Good? FUCKING GOOD? We've crashed in something and there are all kinds of crazy noises coming from the outside!

Angra: No...not anymore. Listen. They've stopped.

Doc Faustus: I think we're inside the AM03.

The Return: And I don't think they're happy to see us.

Angra: Just give me a gun and I'll point and shoot. No asshole can keep out of the way of my barrel.

Bloody Ribcut: Wait, I think I can hear som-

A loud bang echoes around the small ship. It continues.

Disease: Everyone grab your weapons.

The Return: Check.

All of them are holding guns, pointing at the source of the banging.

Bloody Ribcut: Three...two...one...NOW!

The all fire. Sparks fly and a hole is opened up in the wall. There is nothing there.

Doc Faustus: Fuck. Everyone get ready for a fire fight!

Something pokes it's head around the corner. It's a man, and he's smiling. Suddenly all the other men start laughing.

Angra: V!

Cut back to Monalisa's shop.

Monalisa: SIT DOWN!

Papillon Noir: Yes...okay. Whatever you say.

Monalisa: Roshiq. Have you got her files yet?

Roshiq: Accessing them now. Prisoner Number 177. Sentenced to fifteen years for thirty two counts of burglary on five different stations.

Monalisa: How did you get out?

Papillon Noir: I don't know. The door just...opened.

Roshiq: It didn't do it by magic. A virus, a very strong one at that, was put into the door. About three minutes before impact.

Papillon Noir: So I have connections on the outside. No big deal.

Roshiq: If I were still working for the Enforcement you'd be dead where you stand.

Papillon Noir: Listen, something big has obviously happened. I just want to survive, like you do. All I want is a weapon.

Monalisa: You will get no such thing from us. Jog on.

Papillon Noir: I have the chips for it.

She takes a bundle of silver, thin coins from her pocket. Monalisa's eyes gleam.

Roshiq: Mona. I would strongly advise you not to arm her. She is a criminal.

Papillon Noir: I never hurt anybody! Check. I just stole things.

Monalisa: True...okay. Take this.

Monalisa opens a draw and pulls out a small, pistol sized gun.

Papillon Noir: Is this it? For seven hundred chips!

Monalisa: Given the current circumstances prices have soared. Take it or leave it.

Papillon glares at her but hands over the money.

Papillon Noir: Thanks...

She jumps out of the hole and starts running. She turns a few corners and goes up a flight of stares. Some people rushing out of a door smash into her. They're Newb's girls. Newb runs out.

Newb: It was just a suggestion! The goat was optional! Ah, hell!

He sees Papillon Noir and glares.

Newb: You're that bitch that stole from me!

Before she can answer, there are sounds from the ceiling. Movement. The body of one of the creatures falls through, followed by Massacre Man.

Massacre Man: FUCK YEH!

He spits on the body. Then sees the other two.

Massacre Man: RUN!

Ending credits role.

ferretchucker 01-18-2009 12:30 PM

Opening credits role. Cut to a shot of Massacre Man, Newb and Papillon Noir running. Something's chasing them. The lights flash on and off. Papillon Noir occasionally fires some shots behind her, but they appear to be missing.

Newb: I haven't...used energy...running for a long...time.

Massacre Man: Just try and keep up!

Newb: I...can't.

He clutches his chest and slowly down to a jog.

Newb: Wait!

Massacre Man: RUN!

Massacre Man and Papillon Noir are quite far ahead now. The creature chasing them is right upon Newb, about the strike. Papillon turns and fires. The gun clicks, and no bullet fires.

Papillon Noir: Shit!

She carries on running. Massacre Man stops with a moments irresolution. Newb is kicking at the creature to keep it at bay. Massacre Man starts running towards Newb. He's about ten yards away when something falls from the ceiling above him, knocking him to the ground. It's Chronogrl.

Chronogrl: Die Motherfucker!

She pulls out a kitchen knife from her leg and throws it. The blade strikes the creature in the collar bone. It howls in pain and falls backwards off of Newb. He stands up and pulls a G-string from his pocket, wrapping it around the creature's throat and pulling. It's eyes bulge and it struggles, then goes limp. Newb retrieves the knife.

Newb: Thanks.

Chronogrl: I didn't do it for you.

She runs over, takes the knife from him and jumps back up into the ceiling.

Massacre Man: Come on.

Newb: So athletic...

Massacre Man: Now!

Fade to Monalisa and Roshiq in the hallway outside the weapons shop.

Roshiq: The quarantine has been broken. There are things nearby...

Monalisa: Where do you suggest we head?

Roshiq: Now that the door has a gaping hole in it here, I would assume your home is the safest place you could go.

Monalisa: What do you mean, "You could go"?

Roshiq: I cannot deny my duty. I signed a contract. In exchange for saving my life and making me...this, I must act for the good of the ship.

Monalisa: But you retired.

Roshiq: The current situation has changed things. Go back to your home, shut yourself in and do not relax your guard.

Monalisa: As soon as you can, come back and meet me.

Roshiq: That I will.

He nods at her and smiles. He then brings up his leg and stamps down hard on the floor, making a large hole. He slips down into it with great ease. Cut to Papillon Noir, walking anxiously down a hallway. There are moans coming from a nearby room. It's a bar. There's a body halfway out the door, blood all over it. She jumps around the corner and aims into the room.

Papillon Noir: Spread your shit or lose it!

A man is sitting at the bar, sobbing, a glass of ale in his hand. Some unconscious bodies are around him, some dead.

Papillon Noir: I won't say it again!

Flayed: A true killer doesn't give the target a chance. They pull the *Hiccup* trigger.

Papillon Noir: Don't think I won't do it!

Flayed: I don't have to think...I know you *hiccup* won't.

He turns to face her. He has long dark hair and a beard to match. The beard has two white streaks in it and the face is no older than fifty, but withered.

Papillon Noir: Oh...it's you. What a surprise, still in the bar.

Flayed: Do I know you?

Papillon Noir: It's probably been about five hundred pints since you last saw me, Flayed.

Flayed: Flayed? Who's Flayed?

Papillon Noir: You are. Geez, I hate drunk men.

Flayed: Is that the name I'm going by now? Oh yeh...HA! There was a time *Burp* when I was THE GREAT DUALBEARD, PILLAGER OF EARTH!

Papillon Noir: Listen, I don't need your crazy fantasies now, I'm kinda busy saving my skin.

Flayed: What is the point of a safe skin if it will not save other skins?

His eyes focus.

Flayed: What are you saving your skin from?

Papillon Noir: Did you just sober yourself in three seconds?

Flayed: I've never been drunk. I drink, and I try to become drunk in the hopes of drinking away the dark memories of my youth.

Papillon Noir: What is wrong with you?

Flayed: I can't do this anymore. This station needs me...

Papillon Noir: What the fuck?

Flayed: My moment of sense snapped me back. It's time for redemption. How can I be of assistance?

Papillon Noir: There are all kinds of crazy fuckers running around this ship and I'm out of bullets. It you have a weapon...

Flayed: I think I might...

He pulls a metal rod, roughly the size of a large sword handle. He twists the bottom of it. Suddenly, a silver blade the size of a large knife spring out.

Papillon Noir: Retractable knife. I could do with one of those.

Flayed rummages around in his pocket again and pulls out a can of lighter fluid. He presses the tip into a small hold just infront of the base of the blade. After a few seconds, he stops.

Flayed: Let's see if this baby still works...

He swings the blade at the metal wall. As it makes contact, a large flame erupts from the hole, disappearing when he pulls the knife away.

Flayed: So...where are the targets?

Ending credits role.

ferretchucker 01-23-2009 08:19 AM

Opening credits role. Fade to a shot of the AM03. Fade into one of the corridors. Dante rips the head off of one of the creatures, then he and Hammerfan continue running. The walls are a dank metal colour, and the only light comes from torches that the two of them are carrying. They reach a large hole in the ship, looking out to the AM05. The gap is about two yards wide.

Hammerfan: Okay, we're here. Now what?

Dante: We jump.

Hammerfan: Are you kidding me?

Dante: Do you have a better suggestion?

Hammerfan: What about maybe...I don't know!

Dante: Well then, we jump.

Hammerfan: But if we go out there. Well. It's a vacuum.

Dante: So we jump fast.

Hammerfan: Wait a sec.

She goes over to the floor and picks up a smashed light bulb, then throws it out of the hole. As soon as it leaves the station, it flies to the side at breakneck speed.

Hammerfan: You first.

Dante: No. I need to throw you. You might not make it across on your own.

Hammerfan: I might not make it across with you. Hell, what if I don't make it across, then what?

Dante: Trust me.

Hammerfan: Trust you? How the fuck am I meant to trust you? You sleep for days after seeing a bright light, come back and you're some kind of superman. You couldn't save Ferret and what the fuck is Secundum?!

Dante: Secundum means next. It's...I'll explain when we get to the AM03. We're not safe here.

Hammerfan: Okay...but you'd better explain this all to me.

Dante: I will. Now get ready. Stand on the edge there. Now I'm gonna slip my hands under your feet and then when you say go, you jump and I'll throw you at the same time.

He gets his hands under her feet.

Hammerfan: Three...two...one...GO

He throws her forward. She launches out and flies into the hole, rolling as she lands. She turns around and looks across at Dante. She beckons for him to come over.

Hammerfan: COME ON!

He can't hear her through the space, but shakes his head nevertheless.

Hammerfan: What? Come on!

Dante smiles at her, salutes, then turns around and runs away.

Hammerfan: DANTE!

He's turns a corner and is gone. Fade to Massacre Man and Newb running. They stop and rest for a while.

Massacre Man: Shit...when I...joined this thing...I thought there wouldn't be this...much running.

Newb: You said it. What now?

Massacre Man: I think we've lost them.

He pulls something about the size of a phone out of his pocket, then presses a button. It projects an image onto the wall. It's a 3D map of the station. There are two blue dots close together.

Massacre Man: That's us.

Newb: Where's everybody else?

Massacre Man: It won't say. Very few people on the ship have one of these, and those that do...well, they won't be needing them anymore.

Newb nods.

Newb: So where now?

Massacre Man fiddles with it so it's pinpointed on a small room, low down.

Newb: What's that?

Massacre Man: According to this, it's the emergency reboot. If we get down there, we can manually start up the communications and scanning functions of the ship. We should be able to get a message out, and find any people left.

Newb: There were at least 500 people on this ship, where the hell are they all?

Massacre Man: That's what we should be able to find out.

Newb: So how far is it?

Massacre Man: It's a trek. We have to go down four stairways in three different locations on the ship, travel several corridors and along a pretty small tube.

Newb: Shit. You serious?

Massacre Man: Fuck yeh.

Newb: What about those things?

Massacre Man: They can come if they like.

Newb: Heh, you're kinda funny. But seriously, what should we do?

Massacre Man: Well, we're not any safer just standing here.

Newb: Fuck it, let's go!

Fade to a shot of Roshiq, crawling around in the small space. He stops suddenly and turns around. Nothing there. There's a noise in front of him. Nothing there. Everything's dark, with only a light shining from his eyes. Suddenly, the ground benath him falls and he crashes down onto a creature. He stands up and looks around him. There are at least a dozen of them.

Roshiq: It's been a while since I fought, I hope I haven't got...rusty.

He rips away his trousers to reveal two legs made entirely of metal. Out of the side of his legs several gun type things slot out, giving him a spider like appearance. There are at least ten guns unfolded from his legs. The creatures begin to charge at him. He fires his guns. Ending credits role.

ferretchucker 01-27-2009 01:01 PM

Opening credits role. Fade to a shot of Flayed and Papillon Noir. They're walking through the hallways.

Papillon Noir: Surely there must be more people on the ship than this. I've hardly seen anyone.

Flayed: Well, it's lunch time. A lot of people would be in the front half of the ship.

Papillon Noir: Oh god...

Flayed: What?

Papillon Noir: Those things...the people.

Flayed: Toughen up girl. You're gonna need to be tough if you're gonna survive this.

Papillon Noir: I know. If there's anything I learned from being in that cell is that it's survival of the fittest.

Flayed: Exactly. So considering we're up against there things, we're gonna have a hard time.

Fade to Hammerfan. She's edging around the corners carefully, looking for any sign of danger. There's a noise from the ceiling. She starts and looks up. Nothing there. She sighs with relief. Something grabs her from behind, it's long fingers curling around her throat. She tries to shouts out but it's grip is already too tight. Another creature appears in front of her. She japs her elbow back into the creature, startling it long enough for her to grab it's long finger and twist. The other creature jumps but she ducks first and runs away. The creatures follow.

Fade to Dante, running through the AM03. Everything is dark. At the end of the corridor he just makes out the shape of a creature, crawling menacingly towards him. It lets out a sharp roar, like a cross between a snake's hiss and an elephant's scream. In the darkness, hidden, Dante screams a louder roar, exactly the same. The creature squeals.

Creature: I am at your command, sir.

Before Dante can talk, a green beam appears in front of him, pointing to the creature.

Creature: What the fuck is tha-

Several bullets shoot through the darkness, killing the creature instantly. Another beam focuses on Dante but he dives out of the way and rolls along the floor. A few bullets rain down around him but he's too fast, jumping from side to side.

V: Stop shooting!

The bullets stop.

V: Thankyou.

Disease: What are you playing at? Why stop shooting?!

V: This is a man, like you or I.

Dante stands and walks towards them.

The Return: A man? Didn't you see the way he was moving.

Angra: Fuck man...we need a guy like you.

V: If I am not mistaken, you are Dante, captain of this space station.

Dante: You aren't mistaken. Who are you?

V: Call me V. I'm a mercenary. I came here to stay with my girlfriend a while. That was before it happened.

Angra: A what exactly is it? You didn't explain back then.

Dante: We don't know exactly how it happened, or why, but this station was taken over by those things.

V: Yes, and it's our job to kill every last one of them.

Bloody Ribcut: What about the other station?

Dante: There's a hole across to it on the next floor up. It's a big jump but you can make it.

The Return: Those fuckers have made it over there too?

Angra: I'll go over and help them.

Bloody Ribcut: Me too.

Doc Faustus: I'm going to stay here.

V: Okay then, Ill stay here with Doc and Captain Dante.

The Return: I'll go and help the others.

They all nod at each other, then the team going to the AM05 run away.

V: Doc, could you just check for any signs of life in all of the rooms?

He salutes then runs into the nearest room.

Dante: So...have you told them?

V: Not yet...they wouldn't be able to understand it. I don't really either.

Dante: I know what you mean. But...did you sense it?

V: What?

Dante: You know what I mean. When it happened. Secundum. You saw. You know.

V: Don't say it. Saying it makes it true. Let's just kill everything here and then our problem will be gone.

Dante: No. That's the point. It won't.

Doc walks out of the room and shakes his head. He goes into the next one. It's very dark, and there's blood all over the walls. He sees a glint of light, like a reflection, and goes to inspect it. As he gets closer, suddenly there is a sound similar to a towel being whipped. A clear slime goes over his mouth. He can't shout out. He tries to fire his gun but just as he pulls the trigger, the slime shoots at his gun. No bullets come out and both his hands are stuck to it. A creature dives from the darkness on to him. It opens it's mouth, ready to sink it's fangs into his face. Then it stops. Motionless above him, he tries to move it. It won't budge. Then the voice that spoke from the light sounds.

Voice: Greeting Doctor Faustus. I have a proposition for you...

The ending credits role.

ferretchucker 01-31-2009 02:58 PM

Opening credits roll. Fade to V and Dante, standing in the hallway. They hear shooting and run to the room where it's coming from. Doc Faustus is standing up, a dead creature on the ground beside him.

Doc Faustus: Fucker took me by surprise!

V and Dante nod, then walk out. Doc Faustus follows them as they walk along the hallway. Doc looks solemn as he cuts his finger on a sharp piece of his armor and squeezes a drop of blood onto the ground. V and Dante, in front of him don't notice it. Cut to Roshiq, surrounded by creatures, laughing as he shoots at all of them, killing them off.

Roshiq: I missed this.

Something rolls along the ground towards him. It's a small metal ball, about the size of a tennis ball. He looks at it and his eyes widen. He turns and dives but he's too late. The ball explodes, showering ball bearing sized blue balls in all directions. A few creature scream out as the balls smash into them. The tiny glowing spheres crash into the solid metal of Roshiq's gun sprouting limbs and he crashes to the ground. Small arcs of electricity travel around his legs as he lay motionless on the ground. A few of the creatures run to him.

Freak: REST!

The creatures pull back. One, however, carries on towards Roshiq. Suddenly, Freak flies through the air at the creature and effortlessly rips open it's rib cage. Freak appears to have gained more muscle and his elongated forehead has changed shape, now wider and flatter, like a crown. He turns to the paralyzed Roshiq and smiles as he kneels beside him.

Freak: You've been a very bad boy, haven't you?

Roshiq: If I had saliva, I assure you, you would now be wiping it from your eye.

Freak: Ooh, he's a jester.

Roshiq: You could say that.

Freak: Listen, me and my colleagues here had a good thing going until you came in and messed up our...groove.

Roshiq: I apologize.

Freak: Thankyou.

Roshiq: No, I was talking to your mother. It can't have been easy to have the doctor present you as he baby.

Freak laughs sarcastically, then in a flash changes. He grabs Poshiq by the throat and pins him against the wall.

Freak: You have no idea what we are capable of.

Roshiq: Really?

Freak: We are the Lux Lucis! We are the way forward. We are the rightful occupants of this orbitary world in which we live. And in the paradise that we make, there will be no use for tenacious cyborgs.

Roshiq: Do you not remember who you are?

Freak: What?

Roshiq: You don't...do you?

Freak: No...and that's the way it will remain.

Roshiq: Do you really think this will succeed. I am not alone. There are greater powers that can stop you.

Freak: I'm sure there are. But it's not me they're going to be stopping...

He smiles at the confused look on Roshiq's face, then digs his claw into Roshiq's makeshift camera lens eye, digging his finger around into Roshiq's head, then he lets him drop to the floor.

Freak: Come on. Time is short, and we have work to do.

Several of the Lux Lucis grab Roshiq and carry him away. Fade to Newb and Massacre Man. They are running down a staircase. Massacre Man punches a Lux Lucis and it topples over the railings, smashing it's head on some steps. The dazed creature stands and makes a jump at them. It digs it's claw into Newb's foot, who kicks out. The creature falls once more, with a sickening crunch. It lies motionless on the ground.

Massacre Man: Fuck, that was close.

Newb: Bloody thing took a chunk out of my foot!

Massacre Man: Can you walk on it?

Newb: Just about.

Massacre Man: Then let's keep moving! We're nearly at the cafeteria.

Fade to inside the Café. Gorephobia is still gawping out the hole. He throws a piece of rubble out of it and it flies in the same direction Chronogrl did. A group of people are huddled on the floor, another man banging at the metal door. There's a small rectangular hole in the wall beside the door with several wires sticking out.

Gorephobia: Nobody can hear you!

The man at the door turns to him.

Man: And that crazy girlfriend of yours is dead. Let me keep my hope, and you keep yours.

Gorephobia: You watch your mouth!

Man: Oh yeh, I forgot that people can survive in a vacuum now!

Gorephobia: Shut your mouth!

Man: MAKE ME!

Gorephobia walks over to him, squaring up to the man. The man doesn't flinch.

Man: She's dead, and there's nothing you can do about it. So just sit down and grieve, or help me try and get everyone else out of here!

Gorephobia nods. The man turns and continues banging at the door. Gorephobia looks around and notices a long metal pole on the floor.

Gorephobia: I think I have a better idea...

Cut to Massacre Man and Newb. They're outside a door.

Newb: Here it is.

Massacre Man presses a rectangular panel beside the door. It opens. Massacre Man pushes Newb out of the way just in time. Gorephobia and the Man rush at the door with the metal pole. As it opens, they try to stop. Gorephobia just manages it, but the other man isn't so lucky. He topples over the staircase and lands on the floor below, with the dead Lux Lucis.

Massacre Man: Jesus Christ!

The men look over the edge. The man is on the floor, the pole going straight through the back of his head. All of the other people from the café rush out, up the stairs. The men are still looking over. Suddenly, the people who ran up the stairs run back down, screaming. A body falls down, covered in blood, just as the shrill sound of a Lux Lucis screaming echoes down the stairs.

Gorephobia: Holy Shit!

Massacre Man: Well said.

The three men turn and run further down the stairwell as the creatures rush down after them. Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 02-05-2009 12:49 PM

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of the two crashed space stations. Fade to Hammerfan, rushing down a corridor. There are screams of hunger from behind her as the vile creatures press on, following her scent. She's running past doors, trying some of them. All of them locked. She runs past Monalisa's shop and trips in the hole in the floor that Roshiq made.

Hammerfan: Shit!

She turns and sees he hole in the door of the shop. The creatures jumps around the corner, toppling into one and other. She dives in, cutting her arm on the jagged metal. One of the creatures, the smallest, is pushed forward by the others.

Creature #1: Go on. Check it out. We are gonna dine on her supple flesh.

Creature #2: I'm the weakest! You should do it.

Creature #1: What are you afraid of?

Creature #2: You bastards! I'm gonna cut her throat and eat her jugular.

The creature jumps forward and looks through the hole. The other creatures watch as a a knife shoots through the hole, into the creature's ribs. The knife's handle is a cone, with the blade protruding from the circular face. The injured creature goes to pull it out but suddenly, from holes in the cone around the blade, a liquid sprays out. The creature screams in agony as the sulphuric acid burns at it's flesh and it falls to the floor. The other two creature watch in amazement. They turn and run, but then there's a clanking sound from behind them, and one of them slips on something.

Creature #3: SHIT!

The grenade on the floor explodes, sending ball bearing sized pellets everywhere. The two creatures yell out. One of them is dead, but the other, the one who fell, is only injured, it's legs crippled. It turns on Hammerfan, who is looking out the hole.

Creature #1: You stupid bitch! Do you know who I am?!

Hammerfan: Stay back!

Creature #1: I'm gonna enjoy ripping off your scalp. Just like the barbarians of Earth!

Hammerfan: Just die!

She throws another grenade but he catches it, throwing it back at her. The grenade hits her in the head and bounces off, exploding further down the hallway. She falls back into the room. The creature continues crawling. Fade to Monalisa. She's walking down a hallway, holding out her large gun that's fitted on her arm. A shadow moves ahead. She edges around the corner. It's Chronogrl. She's eating something.

Monalisa: Holy shit!

Chronogrl turns and looks at her, blue blood around her mouth. She's been eating one of the Lux Lucis.

Chronogrl: Piss off, I'm hungry.

Monalisa: Don't I know you?

Chronogrl: Probably.

Monalisa: You bought a gun off of me before.

Chronogrl stands and wipes her mouth.

Chronogrl: I remember that. Never did end up using it. What are you doing out here.

Monalisa: I could say the same thing.

Chronogrl: It's not safe. You're gonna get yourself killed.

Monalisa holds up her arm, waving the gun.

Monalisa: I've got insurance.

Chronogrl chuckles.

Chronogrl: See you around.

Monalisa starts walking forward.

Chronogrl: I wouldn't go that way if I were you.

Monalisa: What? I need to.

Chronogrl: Shit, you're clueless. Can't you hear them?

Monalisa: I have no idea what you're on about.

Chronogrl: The creatures. Can't you smell them?

Monalisa: All I smell is...onions. Being fried...

Chronogrl: Exactly. Do you like onions?

Monalisa: What?

Chronogrl: Do you like onions?

Monalisa: No...not really.

Chronogrl: Well picture these motherfuckers as onions with big teeth and without the layers. More like ogres.

Monalisa: Ogres have layers.

Chronogrl: Okay, they do. But ogres layers are different. More like a cake...

Monalisa: I don't have time for this! I need to get back to my house. And if you had any sense, you'd come with me.

Chronogrl: Your funeral...

Monalisa: What do you suggest?

Chronogrl: I suggest you put that gun up to your head right now and end it all, because you are not going to get out of this shit alive.

With that, she runs along the corridor, in the direction she told Chronogrl not to go.

Monalisa: Where are you going?

Chronogrl: To level 2, hall G!

Monalisa: Why?

Chronogrl: To kill these sons of bitches!

Monalisa: Why are you doing this?! WHY NOT JUST HIDE!?

Chronogrl: BECAUSE HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED!

She turns around a corner and runs away. Monalisa sighs and turns. The flash of a claw, then blood spraying up the wall. The gun drops onto the ground. Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 02-08-2009 01:23 PM

Opening credits roll. Fade to The Return and Disease walking down a hallway on the AM05. The lights are flashing, emitting a buzzing noise. A roof tile falls down in front of them. Disease rapidly fires into the ceiling. Nothing there.

The Return: Shit, this place really gives me the creeps.

Disease: You're telling me. What the hell were those things back there?

The Return: I don't know...but I think V does.

Disease: Agreed. He knows more than he's letting on. In fact, he isn't letting on anything. He's a changed man.

The Return: Did you see the state of that place? And think how long he'd been on there. I'm not surprised he's a little messed up.

Disease: True. And there was no sign of Murderdoll...

The Return: No. No there wasn't...

The two are silent for a moment.

Disease: What do you think of that Dante character?

The Return: I don't trust him. But V seemed to take to him well. A little bit too well.

Disease: You think? I dunno. He and V are both shady. I just think we should watch our backs around them, know what I mean?

The Return: After what I've seen today, I doubt I'll be around either of them again.

Disease: What do you mean by that?

The Return: I'm gonna leave the ISF. I can't deal with this any more.

Disease: Deal with what? Apart from today, it's the easiest job in the world. You just drift around looking for any trouble, and there never is any!

The Return: That's my point! I spent all those years in a tiny ship, away, missing precious time with my daughter and Denise, just dreaming of the day we get to go into some action, and now we've found some, it's...it's just not what I expected.

Disease: What were you expecting? The enemy to sit down to dinner with you while you calmly shoot them?

The Return: This shit is messed up, dude! Look around. There are fucking aliens crawling around this bloody ship! At any moment one could run up behind us and tear our throats out! You saw the speed they move!

Disease: Wow. I knew you weren't the toughest of mercenaries, but I never saw you as a wimp. Kind of disappointing.

The Return: Don't try and play that card!

Disease: Really, you are so much of a pansy, it's unbelievable!

The Return: Because you're such a good soldier?!

Disease: Better than you, mate!

The Return: Tell that to the pregnant woman! You lucky to still be in the ISF!

Disease: You don't know shit man!

Something runs around the corner towards them. Disease instinctively fires at it. Red blood sprays over the walls as the bullets pound into the creature.

The Return: Oh shit!

Angra falls to the floor, bullet holes all over his armor. Bloody Ribctu runs around the corner and fires at the two of them, stopping only when he realizes who they are. A bullet has gone into The Return's leg.

Bloody Ribcut: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Disease: I...I didn't realize who he was.

Bloody Ribcut: Fucking check your Navman, sometime! JESUS! We thought you were being attacked!

The Return: Why did you think that?!

Bloody Ribcut: The two blips on the Navman! What were they?

Disease: Nothing! There's nothing here.

The Return: WHAT THE FUCK? We're standing here, chatting! What about Angra?

They go to run toward him. A shape swings down from the roof, kicking Disease, then grabbing his gun. The figure shoots the gun out of Bloody Ribcut's hand as he goes to fire at it. Another shape jumps from the wall, through the metal, tackling The Return. It takes his gun as well and starts smashing it into his face. They're two creatures. The one from the ceiling has a feminine shape, with tufts of black hair sprouting from it's head. The other one is a muscle bound masculine shape. The female speaks.

Rayne: Well, well, well. We have hit the jackpot.

Dude: Hell yeah! Let's eat!

The two start laughing maniacally. Fade to Gore, Massacre Man and Newb bursting through a door. Massacre Man slams it shut. Gorephobia goes to lock it. Massacre Man pulls him away.

Massacre Man: That won't help!

The creatures dive through the metal of the door, screeching in delight. There are other people running in front of the three of them. Newb manages to catch up with one, turns and sees the creatures gaining on them. He sticks a foot out a trip the person. It's a woman in her mid forties. A young girl screams out as her mother falls to the floor and begins getting torn apart by the creatures. The girl runs to try and help but is quickly pulled limb from limb by the creatures.

Massacre Man: WHAT THE FUCK?!

With the creatures distracted, Massacre Man quickly catches up with Newb and pushes him into a room, following him and pulling Gorephobia in. They close the door and go through another door, ending up at another staircase, one that only goes up.

Gorephobia: FUCK!

Massacre Man: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

Newb: It was a necessary sacrifice! I did it for everyone. Not myself!

Massacre Man: Considering you're so selfless, why don't you through yourself into the pack next time?!

Gorephobia: Where are we?

Massacre Man: This leads to a meeting room. Not many people know about it. Anyway, there's an elevator in there.

Gorephobia: Really? An elevator? That's your idea? How the hell is it gonna work with half the power down?!

Massacre Man: Well...it won't. The cable would have snapped in the collision.

Newb: So your plan is...?

Massacre Man: The main cable would have snapped, but there was a ladder put in for just such an occasion. It will take us directly to the correct floor!

Gorephobia: Won't the whole thing be swarming with these creatures?

Massacre Man: Possibly...

Newb: Well that's just brilliant! Jeez, you're an idiot! You know what? I don't need this! I'm gonna find somewhere safe. If you had any sense, you'd come with me!

Gorephobia: What's wrong with you? Aren't you usually upbeat and funny?

Newb: THERE ARE FUCKING ALIENS EATING PEOPLE! I think I'm allowed to take a break!

He lights a cigarette.

Massacre Man: No you idiot!

He hits the lit cigarette out of Newb's hand, but it's too late. Alarms in the room have gone off, lights flashing and a siren wailing.

Massacre Man: No smoking room! High tech smoke sensors!

The shriek of the Lux Lucis rings through the hallway.

Massacre Man: Looks like we have to go my way!

They start running up the stairs. Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 02-12-2009 01:24 PM

Opening credits roll. Fade to Hammerfan's face. She's just regaining consciousness. There is a sick crunching sound coming from somewhere in the room. It takes her a moment to notice what it is. She screams. The camera zooms out to reveal the Lux Lucis crunching her leg. It's already reached the bone.

Hammerfan: SOMEBODY HELP!

Lux: Nobody can hear you!

She kicks the leg he's biting but he quickly breaks it. The bone splinters. Blood sprays around the room.

Lux: You know...seeing as you're going to die anyway. Do you think you could do me a slight...favor?

Hammerfan: HELP ME!

She tries to crawl away. but doesn't have the strength. He looks up at her and sneers.

Lux: Perfect!

He reaches his hand up and grabs her belt. With his long claws he quickly breaks it. She tries to push him off but he bites down on her hand. He shuffles further up her, licking his lips. His face reaches hers. She tries to push him away but doesn't have the strength anymore. He licks her face, his long tongue wipes across her. He sniffs her hair. She's crying slightly.

Hammerfan: Please no...

Lux: Shut up!

His hand reaches down to her trousers. Her hand reaches up, onto the table above her. Her hand meets with something. A knife of some sort.

Lux: When you're done, I'm gonna find your daughter and do the same to her.

Hammerfan: How do you know about her?

Lux: I said shut up. You won't enjoy this. But that will only make it all the more fun...

Hammerfan: Oh, I will enjoy this!

Lux: Huh?

She drives the knife down into his neck. Dark blood sprays everywhere. He shrieks out and falls backwards. He tries to flee but his legs are still damaged from earlier. She pulls him back by the scruff of his tattered shirt. She pulls out the knife and drives it into his collar bone. He screams again and hits her in the face, his claws making a large gash. There's a button on the knife. She presses it. The Lux Lucis convulses wildly as the knife electrocutes him. His eyes bubble. She pushes his body off of her. She tries to stand up but quickly fails, her broken bone shooting up into her flesh. She cries out and falls onto the creature again.

Hammerfan: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

There's a bulge in the Lux's tattered jacket. She pulls it out. It's a wallet. She opens it up, then puts a hand to her mouth, shocked. The camera pans down to the wallet. There's a photograph of Hammerfan, a man and a teenage girl, all smiling. Hammerfan looks down at the creatures' hand. It's wearing a ring. She gasps, and holds her hand against it. The rings match.

Hammerfan: No...no...ple...please no.

Fade to Doc Faustus. He's walking down a corridor, alone. He is talking into a speaker on his shoulder. Something shuffles in the darkness.

Doc Faustus: Oh wait...I see something.

He approaches with caution. Then he sees what it is; a young woman cradling a baby. She appears to be gravely injured. She looks up at him with tired, drained, fearful eyes. When she sees it's a human, she smiles weakly. He bends down, and inspects the baby. It's still alive and breathing, albeit looking very hungry. V's voice sounds down the speaker.

V: Do you need assistance? What is it?

Doc Faustus hesitates. He looks at the young woman who has now put her hand on his arm, then looks out the window. A light briefly shines through. He looks torn. He speaks down the radio.

Doc Faustus: Just...an injured creature...I can take care of it.

V: Roger.

He stands up, brushing the woman's hand off of his arm.

Doc Faustus: I'm so sorry...I really am. But I...I have to...I...

The woman stares at him with confused, terrified eyes. She looks at the baby.

Woman: Bu...the ba...the baby. Not my baby...

Doc Faustus holds up the gun, the green laser meeting the child's head.

Woman: Not my baby!

She spins, aiming to shield the child with her own body. The camera turns to Doc Faustus as he fires the gun. The woman lets out a slight scream, but it is quickly silenced. Then the sound of a baby crying. Doc Faustus closes his eyes and fires again. The crying stops. Fade to Papillon Noir, wandering through a room. A dead couple lay on the bed. She gags and goes to walk out, then notices a gold necklace on the counter. She hesitates, then picks it up and puts it in her pocket. The Flayed One walks in through the door.

Flayed: Any signs of life?

Papillon Noir: Not here...

Flayed: Damn!

They both walk out of the room, then out of the apartment, back into the hallway. They continue walking along it as the camera rises, going through the ceiling to reveal a whole swarm of lux Lucis silently crawling along in the same direction as the pair. Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 02-18-2009 01:19 PM

Opening credits role. V and Dante are standing by a hole in the side of the ship. V is talking into his radio. He puts it down.

V: Doc should be here in five minutes.

Dante: Now what?

V: We go to the next station-

Dante: That wasn't what I meant.

V: I know. But if we just go over there, kill the creatures and dave the humans then we can forget-

Dante: No we can't!

V: What do you suggest then?

Dante: I don't know...

V: Exactly.

Dante: But you saw what I saw. You saw the future of the humans.

V: We saw a possible future.

Dante: I want to believe that too.

V: Do these creatures change that?

Dante: No. But they let the spirits live on. They progress.

V: Progress? You call that progression?

Dante: Either way they're doomed! At least these things let life carry on! They have the souls of the humans. And through them, the human race will carry on.

V: Souls? These things have no souls?

Dante: Then what are we? Are we without souls too? What right do we have to select ourselves as the better ones? That choice was made by a power far greater.

V: The thing that set this into motion is nothing more than a child with a magnifying glass. And we are the ants.

Dante: If we kill these creatures then there is still nothing but doom! You know that. These things-

V: It must be so nice living in denial. I should try it.

Dante: They are our kin!

V: They are not a patch on us! What are you suggesting. We just let them kill those innocent people?

Dante: No. I suggest we let the better ones win. This is out of our hands. If this is the correct next step, they will stand victorious. If not, then we will know that it wasn't meant to be.

V: What a splendid idea. Tell me, what do you think the hundreds of slaughtered humans would have to say? What would they think? ANSWER ME THAT!

Dante: I tried to help my friends! And I couldn't. Do you know why? Because it is out of our hands. I thought like you. I thought if I just killed them all, things would be fine, but they're not! The true victor will stand tall at the end of this. Because now I realize. In aiding the humans, we could be making the right choice. Or we could be dooming the tiny amount of life left.

V: How can you care so little about them? We have to save them! We have to. We have the capability. And you won't do it. You're as bad as those creatures.

Dante: Just know this. I am not your enemy. But I am not your friend. I am nobody's friend, and neither are you. We are freaks! We are the odd ones out. You look at yourself; V, defender of the human race. But no. If they knew what you were they would cast you out into the black abyss.

V: I suggest we go our separate ways.

Dante: Finally, some intelligence.

He starts walking away. Doc Faustus walks around the corner.

Dante: Oh, and tell me, V. Where is she? Where is your precious stubbornforgey?

V glares at him.

Dante: If you couldn't save the woman you love, what makes you think you can save them?

Ending credits role.

ferretchucker 02-22-2009 01:16 PM

Opening credits roll. Fade to Gorephobia, Massacre Man and V. They're climbing up a ladder in an elevator shaft. Massacre Man, then Gore, then Newb. Newb stops for a second and looks down.

Massacre Man: Keep up old man.

Newb: How far is this? We must be heading further and further from that manual power thing.

Massacre Man: We are. But I suppose you could always try and run through those things. Anyway, it will take us up to the storage room for old technology.

Gorephobia: We have a storage room for old technology?

Massacre Man: Yeh. Just in case...

Gorephobia: Exactly!

Newb: What?

Gorephobia: There's bound to be some useful stuff in there. Do they have weapons?

Massacre Man: Possibly. I'm not sure. I think there are a few sharp objects. And definitely a walky talky of sorts.

A slight beeping sound comes from Newb's pocket.

Newb: My phone...maybe the signal's back up?

He hurriedly pulls the phone out of his pocket and looks at it for a second.

Newb: Low battery. Piece of shit!

He throws it down the shaft. As it does, and Newb watches, the light of the screen illuminated something for a split second.

Newb: ALIENS!

The Lux Lucis screams up the elevator shaft. Several others do. It jumps up, falling short only ten yards from Newb's feet.

Newb: CLIMB! CLIMB!

Gorephobia: We'll never make it!

Massacre Man climbs up the next few rungs frantically, coming up level with a box in the wall. He opens it and pulls something out. A flare. He lights it.

Massacre Man: Throw this down!

He passes it to Gore, who then passes it to Newb. Newb grabs it in the wrong part and screams out as it burns his hands. It falls down onto the creature below, who too screams in pain. Newb losses his grip on the ladder and falls, crashing into the creatures below.

Gorephobia: NEWB!

Massacre Man: Leave him!

Gore and Massacre Man carry on climbing. Newb screams out as the creature scramble to grabs him. he looks down and sees something large jumps up the shaft, jumping off each wall to gain height with great speed. It jumps into the mass of creatures and pulls out Newb. Newb stares into the face of Freak, who dives back down the shaft. Further up the shaft, Massacre Man and Gorephobia are still climbing.

Massacre Man: Oh, FUCK IT ALL!

Gorephobia: What?!

Massacre Man: The door to the storage room is fucking blocked with debris! Pieces of the wall are sticking out everywhere!

Gorephobia: What do we do?

Massacre Man: I see a hole in the other side of the shaft. If we jump, we might reach it. But there's one snag!

Gorephobia: Talk fast!

There's a howl from below.

Massacre Man: There's a fire!

Gorephobia: My hair ain't gonna get any redder, GO FOR IT!

They keep climbing. The ladder jolts as the creatures climb up from below. Massacre Man turns to face to hole. He dives into it, smashing his knee on the bottom. The fire isn't very strong, but it's growing fast. He covers his face and signals for Gorephobia to jump.

Gorephobia: It's further than I thought!

Massacre Man: JUMP!

Gorephobia: I'll fall!

Massacre Man: They'll kill you!

Gorephobia looks down. One of them is close. He jumps, just as it dives for him, hitting it's head into the wall and falling back down. Gore smashes his face on the wall just above the hole and is about to fall out. His feet meet the ground and Massacre Man grabs him, pulling him in. The flames are growing. They run into the flaming hallway, and Massacre Man sees a doorway. He runs for it, pulling Gorephobia with him, but a Lux dives through the hole. It throws itself on Gorephobia, who falls onto the flaming floor, and begins bitting his shoulder blade. Massacre Man knocks the Lux away and pulls Gorephobia into the doorway, then closing the door. The hallway they were in explodes, and Massacre Man and Gorephobia are thrown backwards.

Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 02-26-2009 02:53 PM

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of the two stations, crashed in space. Fade into Doc Faustus. He is walking with V and looks worried by something. He looks out the window to the left and sees only blackness. He looks forward and suddenly V is stationary.

Doc Faustus: V?

V says nothing. The loud voice sounds once again.

Voice: Hello Doc. I have another job for you.

Doc Faustus: Why me? Why did you choose me?

Voice: If I remember correctly, I simply saved you.

Doc Faustus: You damned me. Damned me to a life of guilt.

Voice: Is that really worse than no life at all? When this is all over, repent. Do what you want to make up for it. But I suppose I could always turn you over to them. Oh, how they have longed to eat your flesh.

Doc Faustus: You sicken me. I cannot do this. I have done enough. No...no more.

Voice: You would do that? Think of the people you have killed. The mother and child. The young man hiding behind his oven. The rest of them.

Doc Faustus: I betrayed V! I betrayed my team. My blood has kept them on our tail for-

Voice: Don't be so naive! Your blood didn't let them track you. You were making so much noise they could have done that blindfolded. No. Your blood has been sustaining them. They have been without blood for so long. They had turned cannibal! But no, human blood kept the creatures on this ship alive long enough. Many have feasted on the other side, but you let these ones stay alive long enough for what I have planned!

Doc Faustus: What do you mean?

Voice: If you will not aid me, I will not tell you. I am not a fool.

Doc Faustus: I can't.

Voice: Then have fun. I've kept these things from feasting on you long enough. Your friend V might survive. But you...no. You won't last two seconds!

Doc Faustus: Get out of my head!

Voice: Always the weakest. The worst. The runt. That's all you were. You were never a fighter. You were a terrible doctor. What was it your dad said?

Doc Faustus: Leave me alone!

Voice: Do as I command!

Doc Faustus: I CAN'T

Voice: You will never amount to anything! Get out of my house. You drove your mother to the drink! YOU!

Doc Faustus: No...

Voice: You never recovered from Dad's words, did you?

Doc Faustus: I'll do it! I'll do it! Please, just get out of my head!

Voice: This ship has the only working escape pods. Those of the AM05 were already faulty, but were destroyed in the crash. But the pods aren't leaving. There is a severed wire. Fix it.

Doc Faustus: Can't those things do it?

Voice: No. It must be you. They would destroy it, and I cannot risk that.

Doc Faustus: What will happen?

Voice: The new creatures will breed. They will find there way to the nearest station and they will expand.

Doc Faustus: Why can't you do it? You messed with our ship!

Voice: I have my reasons. Now go. Find a way to get away from V and go!

V continues walking in front of Doc Faustus. Doc looks around for a moment, then gulps, and carries on walking. The camera moves around to V, who glares slightly. Fade to Dante. He is standing next to a small hole, just big enough for a cat. He looks through it. There is a gap on the other ship, opposite. He grimaces, then grabs the broken metal with both hands. He pulls with all his might. Blood trickles down his fingers as the severed metal cuts into it. Soon, the hole is wide. He stands back and then runs at it, kicking. It makes the hole bigger. He does this a few times. It is big enough for him to fit through.

Dante: I'm coming, Hammerfan!

He jumps. Fade to Papillon Noir and The Flayed one, standing next to a set of stairs.

Papillon Noir: Where now?

The Flayed One: Down, I think. Back on Earth, we generally kept things down low. It seemed safer.

Papillon Noir: Where will it take us?

The Flayed One: I think this set goes down to Level three. Then we'll kill these sons of bit-

The Ceiling falls in as a creatures dives onto Papillon Noir. It knocks her down and starts biting into her forehead. She screams and manages to push it back, but it starts scratching her. The Flayed One tries to slash at the creature with his sword but another one appears and knocks the blade from his hand.

The Flayed One: Bugger!

The Creature leans in to bite his neck. He holds it back though. A third creature appears, then a forth, then a fifth. They start pushing to get at the people. Papillon Noir's screams are getting louder. One of them pulls out a lock of purple hair. Flayed, now being clawed by two creatures, opens a firehose box next to him. He smashes the coupling into one of their faces thenas it gets knocked back blasts it with a jet of water. He does the same to the rest, then makes a jumps for his sword.

Creature #2: GET THE BLADE!

One of them pulls Flayed back as another grabs the blade. It brings it down but another creature intercepts, trying to fight the sword away, to use it himself. Papillon Noir starts punching the creatures but one of them nstarts punching her. So does the next. By this time, Flayed has managed to pull out a smaller knife. He stabs a creature in the chest, and wrestles the sword off of it. The other creature grabs the blade but Flayed turns on the flames. The creature screams in pain.

End credits roll.

ferretchucker 03-03-2009 11:16 AM

Opening credits roll. Fade too Massacre Man and Gorephobia. They're both laying unconscious, a slight fire around them. Someone slaps Massacre Man. The hand slaps him once more and his eyes blink opens. He's badly charred. The face looking at him is Dante.

Massacre Man: Captain Dante?

Dante: Massacre Man, friend. What are you doing here?

Massacre Man: Have to reach...emergency manual reboot.

Dante: I don't know if you'll be getting down there.

Massacre Man: Where's Gorephobia?!

Dante: Sitting there, he's fine.

Massacre Man: We have to reach the reboot. Get the message out to other ships.

Dante: You're on the other end of the station. You won't make it there!

Massacre Man: Then what do we do?

Dante: You come with me. I'm going to find you somewhere safe. You can't fight. Your injuries are too bad.

Massacre Man: I can't! I have to help.

Dante: You'll die.

Massacre Man: A good captain puts himself last.

Dante looks him up and down.

Dante: You never could give up, could you?

Massacre Man: That's why my ship wooped yours at baseball.

Dante laughs.

Massacre Man: What about Gorephobia?

Dante: He looks badly burned. I don't know if he'll make it.

Massacre Man: So what? We just leave him there?

Dante: The fire around should act as a good deterrent. But I don't think those things will be one of his worries when he's being barbecued.

Massacre Man: We'll take him with us. It'll slow us all down but...

Dante: Pick him up...

Massacre Man lifts Gorephobia on to his shoulders.

Dante: Maybe I should...

Massacre Man: What?

Dante: We're in a ward...

Massacre Man: So?

Cut to Massacre Man and Dante pushing a trolley along a hallway with Gorephobia on it.

Massacre Man: Where to?

Dante: I have a friend to find.

Fade to Hammerfan. She's holding a gun whilst laying on the floor, pointing it out the hole in the door of Monalisa's shop. She looks pale. There's a lot of blood around her leg. Her eyes droop and then she slumps. The gun fires at the door. Fade to Chronogrl. She's running down a flight of stairs. One of the creatures jumps at her from below. She grabs it and bites at the top of it's head. It screams and scratches her. She falls backwards then dives at it, her fist outstretched. The fist misses and makes a dent in the metal wall. It walks down the stairs as she walks towards it slowly.

Chronogrl: Lets dance...

Lux Lucis: Whatever you say barbie.

She trips slightly.

Lux: Enjoy your trip? Bitch.

Chronogrl: I would have sent you a postcard but I forgot...

She pulls a knife from her pocket and throws it with great aim. The creature falls to the floor. She stamps on it's head.

Chronogrl: I killed you.

She proceeds down the stairs and arrives at a door marked; Level 2, Hall G.

Chronogrl: They almost made it too easy...

She presses the button on the door and it opens. Bullets fly towards her and she dives out of the way. A few pound into her legs.

Chronogrl: CHRIST!

The camera shows the sights through the door. Roshiq is standing there, all of his guns exposed from his legs and most skin removed. He has some deep scratches in him and the blades at the tip of his fingers have been replaced with even longer blades. His camera eye has been removed and now there is a deep metal hole, and sticking out of that slightly is a small gas stove lighter. A tube sticks from the back of his head on the side of his new eye. It leads to a gas tank strapped to his back crudely. He walks forward awkwardly and speaks in a very jolted manner

Roshiq: Commmmp-ply or ...die!

Chronogrl peeks around the corner again and more bullets fly towards her.

Chronogrl: Shit.

Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 03-10-2009 11:35 AM

Episode 18

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of the two space stations, crashed in mid space. Cut to Dante and Massacre Man, carrying Gorephobia down some stairs. They reach the bottom of a flight.

Massacre Man: Get the trolley!

Dante runs up the stairs. A trolley gets thrown over and lands at Massacre Man's feet.

Massacre Man: Not what I meant...

Dante jumps over the edge too, landing perfectly. They put Gore onto the trolley.

Dante: We're close!

Dante starts to walk forwards, then breaks into a jog. Massacre Man follows, pushing Gorephobia on the trolley.

Massacre Man: Wait!

Dante: No! I have to find her!

He runs towards Monalisa's shop. Behind him, Massacre Man is grabbed by something. Dante turns and rushes back. It's a Lux Lucis, and a large one at that.

Massacre Man: You fucker!

He pulls at the creature's arm but it only grips tighter. Dante runs at it, but it holds one of it's hands out.

Lux Lucis: Come any closer and I'll break him!

Massacre Man: Just try-

His face goes purple as his air cuts off. His eyes bulge.

Dante: What do you want?

Lux Lucis: Revenge.

The creature hesitates for a moment, then lets go of Massacre Man and runs off, it's muscles bulging.

Massacre Man falls to the floor, gasping for air.

Dante: Let's go!

Massacre Man: Hold...on.

Dante: She's so close!

Massacre Man: What's wrong...with you?

Dante: I need to find her!

Massacre Man: How do you even know where she is?

Dante: I just do!

Massacre Man: No. You...tell me.

Dante: I can feel it.

Massacre Man: You haven't given me a straight answer to anything you've done. Nobody could jump from those stairs without a scratch!

Dante: Do you want my help or not?

Massacre Man looks at Dante, then sighs.

Massacre Man: Why does she matter so much?

Dante: What are you talking about? She's a human being, we have to save her!

Massacre Man: But in the time we've been looking for her, we could have been abandoning loads of people. What's so special about her?

Dante: She's the last one.

Massacre Man: Last what?

Dante: The last person of my ship! The last one left. I laid there, in some kind of fucking coma whilst these bastards tore apart the people I was supposed to be protecting! They all got slaughtered and if I can just save her, then maybe I'm worthy of being a captain!

Massacre Man: Fine...but she better be cute.

They proceed to the opening of the shop and Dante steps in. Hammerfan is laying on the floor, unconscious. Outside, Massacre Man examines a hole in the wall opposite the door, made by the bullet that Hammerfan fired.

Dante: Jesus...

He looks at Hammerfan's legs.

Dante: Hammerfan...wake up.

He gently taps her face.

Dante: Hammerfan.

Her eyes blink open. She looks at Dante and smiles slightly.

Hammerfan: You...

Dante: Yes, it's me, Dante.

Hammerfan: You bastard...you left me.

Dante: I'm sorry. I really am. I just-

Hammerfan: They're people.

Hammerfan: The creatures. Those things. They're people.

Dante: I know...how do you know?

Hammerfan: He tried to kill me...

Dante: Who did?

She points to the photograph of her, a man and a girl, standing together.

Hammerfan: How could he...you know?

Dante: I guess I have to tell you. Those things. They were mutated by the light. That light that shone on the ship. It, altered things in their body.

Hammerfan: How can you be sure?

Dante pulls off his shirt, revealing scaly skin that's going brown.

Dante: It did it to me as well.

Massacre Man: Holy fuck in hell!

Dante: It's alright. I'm still me. But as I looked into the light, I saw it all. Everything. All of the secundum that ever was.

Hammerfan: Secundum?

Dante: That's what they called it. It's latin for Next. As in, the next stage.

Hammerfan: Evolution?

Dante: Kind of...it all started when the Earth was formed. There was no "let there be light". The light was already there, and he made Earth. It is an entity of pure creation. It made Earth and filled it with creatures, and fed off of their lives. But as time goes by it can't feed off of the creatures anymore, so it progresses them. Hence, evolution. But soon the creatures rebelled against it. They saw that they could harness it to make themselves evolve better, instead of the random changes it was putting them through.
They somehow imprisoned it in the center of the Earth, in the molten core. But it used it's last bit of mass energy to ruin all they had built. It destroyed it all. As time went by, it's energy seeped slowly through, making things evolve slowly. This evolution gave it just enough power to stay alive. Then came the WOC.

Massacre Man: The War of Crisis...

Dante: It damaged Earth so much and filled it with radiation. Somehow, it fed itself off the radiation and gained enough strength to flee Earth. Before it did, it used it's strength to save a helpless girl whom it fell in love with. Then it fled, to the far ends of the universe that had been created by it's...others. But they had long since died, each of their worlds betraying them. It fed off of their dead energy and returned to get revenge. It had been a creature of neither benevolence nor malevolence, but it's imprisonment bittered it and it now views us with red eyes.

Massacre Man: So how do we kill it?

Dante: That's where it wins. If we kill it, there is no force to progress us.

Hammerfan: Why...is that. Bad?

Dante: Somehow, and I don't know how, if an race goes too long without the Secundum, they lose their souls.

Massacre Man: Souls exist?

Dante: Our soul is what gives us our free will. It is the thing that makes us each unique. Without it, everything just...blends into each other. A grey world of uniformity and no individuality, then they just fade away. No progression and no souls causes an accelerated devolution where we would just turn to nothingness. And that is the thing that tears me apart inside. What do I do? Save the human race from a mass slaughter and destroy Secundum, only to leave them to a slow fate, or do I sit back and watch as they all die?

Massacre Man: Jesus...

Hammerfan: No...

Dante: And I have to choose...

Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 03-17-2009 10:31 AM

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of a corridor. There is a light shing from around the corner of it. Three shadow appears. Two creatures walk around the corner, dragging Papillon Noir.

Creature #1: I can't believe she did that much damage.

Creature #2: I know. Evil skank.

He turns and spits on Papillon. The camera focuses on her face. It cuts to a quick shot of The Flayed One stabbing a creature, then back to her being dragged. Cuts to her screaming, then back to being dragged. Cuts to The Flayed One slashing off a creature's throat then back to being dragged. Cuts to him standing above her. She cries to him, blood all over her.

Papillon Noir: Please...

He shakes his head with a cruel look.

The Flayed One: You fool...

Papillon Noir: No...

Cut to her being dragged. Cut to him leaning over her and taking the things she stole from her pocket. Cut to her being dragged, with the voice of The Flayed One sounding in the back ground.

The Flayed One: Once a pirate, always a pirate...

Her eyes blink open. She takes in her surroundings, her purple her sticking to her skin with the dried blood. She looks at the creatures and screams.

Creature #2: Well, well, well.

Creature #1: Just in time to meet your new dad.

They throw her down a large hole in the floor. She lands in a strange net made of mucus.

Papillon Noir: What, the FUUUUUUCK?

Someone approaches her from the darkness.

Freak: Why, now you're just perfect.

He reaches across to her. She tries to fight him back but he merely slaps her and she knows there's no use. He pulls her up off the mucus and holds onto her hair, dragging her down a dark red passage. eventually, he reaches a large room. Around the walls are many women, tied in thick balls of the mucus. Some appear dead, others nearly dead. One of the women looks up and shouts out.

Monalisa: Papillon Noir!

Papillon Noir: You! AH!

Freak pulls her by her hair into to the middle of the room. He pulls her hands and feet down to some sticky points on the floor, leaving her helpless.

Monalisa: Don't do it to her!

Another creature from the shadows runs at Monalisa and stabs her leg.

Monalisa: AHHHH! GOD! You bastard! When I get out of here-

Freak turns and and flicks his hand towards her. An oily black slime covers her mouth. He turns back to Papillon Noir.

Papillon Noir: What are you gonna do to me? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME?

Freak: Our species are rather odd. Both genders carry a...pouch. It is located inside our backs. It holds what you could call baby Lux Lucis'. Anyway, these children will never grow if they do not live in the correct environment. They will survive years as these unborn creatures, but the process of growth will not be incurred until they live in the environment that our stomachs give them. They will remain in the stomach, draining it of acid, and any food that may remains in there. Then, having doubled in size, they climb up the throat and out of the mouth.

Papillon Noir: Holy shit, you're gonna try to-

Freak: Try to? No, my friend. I will make you a mother. It is a very fast process. It takes two hours at the most.

Papillon Noir: Why don't you just do it to the other ones of you?!

Freak: Unfortunately, it is a very painful process that often results in death from choking or just the damage the little ones do. With our low numbers, we would prefer less death for now.

Papillon Noir: You sick freak!

Freak: I know.

Papillon Noir: Can't you just...I don't know. Put them in a bath of stomach acid?

Freak: If it were that simple, I would. But the children need to absorb from a living creature. The imprint you would leave on it would define it.

The camera shows a shot of his back. It opens up slightly, showing a thin flap of skin, with small things moving around in side of it.

Freak: Showtime...

A small shape, roughly the size of a golf ball moves up his back, traveling up the back of his neck them skull. Suddenly, the elongated top of his head opens, and a circular ball of puss and blood pops out. Freak grabs it, puts it in his mouth, then leans down to Papillon Noir.

Papillon Noir: PLEASE! NO! HELP!

He leans in closer.

Papillon Noir: SOMEBODY! ANYONE! PLEASE!

He reaches her and locks his lips with hers. Her eyes widen as she strggles to pull away. The gold ball sized thing travels down her throat and Freak walks away. Cut to V and Doc Faustus.

V: Maybe we should find the others...

Doc Faustus: No...

V: There is clearly nothing on this ship. Nobody is left.

Doc Faustus: There could be. We haven't explored everywhere.

V: We have. Between us, we've covered everything.

Doc Faustus: Let's do a double check. I can't bare to leave anybody behind.

V: There is nobody on this hell hole! We have to find the others. They haven't been in contact for hours.

Doc Faustus: What if we're in a wrong-

V: There is nothing left to find!

Doc Faustus: Fine! Leave. See if I care.

V: What? No. How stupid are...you wouldn't survive without me!

Doc Faustus: What would you know about helping us? You've done nothing but point and shoot this entire time! You wouldn't explain a thing about what happened here.

V: You wouldn't understand!

Doc Faustus: Wouldn't understand? WE'RE NOT FUCKING IDIOTS V!

V: NO! JUST WEAK MINDED BASTARDS!

Doc Faustus: Go fuck yourself!

V: Only after you've fucked your new friend!

Doc Faustus: What?

V: What? You thought you were getting one over on me? Fucking pathetic little rat. You've been feeding those things, killing those people and trying to get to the escape pods!

Doc Faustus: How...but-

V: You're a worm. A backstabbing worm.

V points his gun at Doc Faustus, who then points his at V. They look at each other for a moment. V's finger twitches.

V: You may be a traitor, but I'm not. I couldn't kill you...

Doc Doesn't lower his gun.

V: Good luck fixing the escape pods. I'm off to find those people over there who have saved your ass so many times. But just think...what does that bitch in the sky need you for?

V pushes past Doc Faustus and runs down the passage. Doc, who hasn't moved, fires the gun at the empty space where V was. Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 03-22-2009 05:03 AM

Opening Credits roll. Fade to Dante, Gorephobia, Hammerfan and Massacre Man. Gorephobia regains consciousness.

Gorephobia: AHH! Shit! Fire! Everywhere!

Massacre Man: Dude! Calm down. It's alright. You're safe.

Gorephobia: Newb?

Massacre Man shakes his head.

Gorephobia: Oh yeh...I remember now.

Massacre Man looks back through the bullet hole he was inspecting earlier.

Hammerfan: That...I did that earlier...

Dante: Shhh. You've lost a lot of blood.

Massacre Man: How did you do it?

Hammerfan: I was...fainting...and the gun went off.

Massacre Man: How long ago?

Dante: Why does it matter?

Massacre Man: Take a look.

He looks through the hole. The camera shows a faint red light, changing every second.

Dante: What is that?

Gorephobia: Anybody want to explain what's going on?

Massacre Man: I'll be fucked if that doesn't look like a countdown...

Gorephobia: Isn't that the weapon lady's store room?

Massacre Man: Yeh. That's what I'm afraid of.

Dante: Open it up.

Massacre Man: I can't. She's got one of the only locks on the ship that I don't have control over.

Dante: Jesus.

He jumps up, shooting through the roof and disappears for a moment.

Gorephobia: Where did he-

Dante drops back through the roof.

Dante: This isn't good.

He holds out a large box, about the size of a safe. There's a countdown behind reinforced glass. It says 1:30:11, counting down.

Massacre Man: Is that what I think it is?

Dante: Yeh...

Gorephobia: Is that a bomb.

Dante: A powerful one.

Massacre Man: FUCK!

Gorephobia: How powerful?

Dante: Blow up the moon powerful...this makes the fatman look like a firecracker.

Massacre Man: STUPID BITCH! Why would she keep this on here?

Hammerfan: I'm sorry.

Dante: What for?

Hammerfan: I shot it...it's my fault.

Massacre Man inspects it. There's a bullet indentation in the side.

Massacre Man: Yeh. Looks like it is.

Dante: Calm down!

Massacre Man: I'll calm down when I know I'm not about to become a radioactive piece of jerky!

Gorephobia: Maybe we can...I don't know. Cut the wire?

Dante: Not in real life.

Gorephobia: Shit...so what do we do?

Massacre Man: Send the fucker to Earth!

Dante: Wouldn't get there fast enough. The blast would still kill us.

Massacre Man: Wait...what about the ship's engine?

Gorephobia: It's not working, is it?

Massacre Man: But if we get to the manual power up. The one that taps into the black fusion reserves...it should power the ship for a good twenty minutes.

Gorephobia: Why would they just make it for twenty minutes?

Massacre Man: Black Fusion isn't cheap. Or easy. Or safe. But it does work in any conditions. Probably even against that light this Captain Dante was on about.

Gorephobia: Okay...but then won't the engines just detonate the bomb?

Dante: No...not at first. This thing's tough. The bullet barely made a scratch. It's just unlucky it hit the section which starts the timer...

Massacre Man: But if I remember, the fusion should absorb the blast. It works like a miniature black hole.

Dante: That might work. That really might.

Massacre Man: Captain Dante, go up to the fusion center.

Dante: I can do that.

Massacre Man: Gorephobia, you come with me to start up the manual power. It's time I started acting like a Captain again.

Dante: What about Hammerfan?

Massacre Man: Dante...

Dante: Don't you dare...

Massacre Man looks at the pale Hammerfan, who's eyes are closing.

Massacre Man: Is she gonna make it?

Dante: I'm taking her with me.

Massacre Man: She'll slow you dow-

Dante: I don't care!

Massacre Man: Okay...just remember, if you don't get there in time, she's dead anyway.

Massacre Man and Gorephobia jog off. Dante picks up the bomb and then lifts Hammerfan up. He sprints off, the weight barely affecting him. Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 03-24-2009 10:58 AM

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of the two ships, frozen in space. Pieces of rubble are starting to drift away. Fade to Chronogrl, running up the staircase. Roshiq is painfully following, shooting bullets up the stairs. She risks a look over and a jet of flame shoots past her face, singing her hair.

Chronogrl: Fucking A!

She reaches a fire hose on the wall and frantically pulls it off, firing a fast jet of water at Roshiq, who falls backwards, but he quickly gains his balance again and shoots a small explosive into the nozzle. Chronogrl throws it down and runs as it blows up.

Roshiq: Do not...fight. I am...sorr-Prepare for deeeath-th-th-th.

Chronogrl: This is just great.

She pulls a knife from a small belt around her leg and throws it down at him. The knife bounces off and out of one of the many metal appendages on his legs, several spinning blades fly towards her, followed by en explosive then more bullets. She grabs the explosive but the shower of bullets smash into the wall next to her and in a jolt of panic she miscalculates the throw, with it landing several steps up from Roshiq. Luckily, the blast blows a chunk of stone at his legs, damaging some of the weapons and knocking him backwards. Chrono takes advantage of this. She dives over the handrail and lands with a crash on the floor, unhurt. She looks at her extremely tough skinned hand and kisses it as she runs into Level 2, Hall G. Behind her, Roshiq makes his way back down the stairs. Chronogrl jumps onto the ceiling and crawls along, using the strange thick bile as a climbing frame. Fade to Massacre Man and Gorephobia, running down a hallway. Something drops from the ceiling in front of them.

Rayne: Sup dudes.

She punches Gorephobia to the floor as Dude Guadalupe appears and holds back Massacre Man. Rayne walks slowly over to him, showing her long, sharp nails. Dude Guadalupe pulls back Massacre Man's neck, displaying his veins.

Massacre Man: Scum!

Rayne: Shush child, or, I shall have to cut you off mid sentence.

Dude Guadalupe laughs and puts pressure on Massacre Man's skull. He struggles but it's no use, and Rayne's nail moves closer. Suddenly, deep blue blood sprays in Massacre Man's face. Rayne screams and clasps her arm where her hand was.

Gorephobia: I have been useless too much today!

He stands up, brandishing a small gun at Dude Guadalupe, who uses Massacre Man as a human shield. Rayne, in a fit of anger, runs at Gorephobia, but he punches her away with the gun then fires again. Two small balls fire out in opposite directions, a thin wire of metal connecting them. The thin piece of metal takes the top half of Rayne's head off. Dude Guadalupe shouts out in anger.

Dude Guadalupe: You son of a bitch! I'm gonna break your friend for that! BASTARD!

He starts crushing Massacre Man's head.

Gorephobia: Fuck off!

He throws a small ball from his pocket directly at the piece of Dude's head showing. Dude moves his head to the side and Gorephobia shoots the gun again, directly at Dude's now exposed face. It hits him but doesn't cut all the way through. The wire is embedded in his mouth, and he falls to the floor. Gorephobia walks over to him and stamps on his face.

Gorephobia: Bout time I did something useful.

Massacre Man takes a minute to gain his breath then they press on. Fade to The Flayed One. He's walking wearily through the ship, examining a blood soaked corpse on a bed. He bends over to it and takes the wedding ring off it's finger, smiling as he does so. He goes to another room and takes a necklace of a dead child's neck. As he walks out, three Lux Lucis rush him from all directions. They flash their claws and teeth, attacking him brutally, before he gets the chance to grab his flaming sword.

The Flayed One: HELP! ARRRHHH! HELP ME!

One of the creatures takes the flaming sword and holds it up, then he swings it down. The blade connects with one of the other creatures. He then swings it at the other.

Lux Lucis: This is my kill, boys!

He licks his lips.

Lux Lucis: I believe we all deserve a hot meal...hehehe.

The creatures brains shower over The Flayed One as bullets pound into it's skull. He rolls out of the way just before the sword falls onto him. The Flayed One retrieves his weapon and stands. Somebody runs in front of him. It's V.

V: You're welcome.

The Flayed One: I owe you...

V: Yes you do. How do you like the idea of helping me kill this cunts?

The Flayed One looks V up and down, taking in his heavy weaponry.

The Flayed One: Sounds like a deal...lets go.

The two of them walk out of the room and into the hallway, passing a sign that says "Level 2, Hall D"

ferretchucker 03-27-2009 02:11 PM

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of the two crashed space stations. Fade to Freak and several Lux Lucis, walking into a room. The room is circular, with wires running up and down it. There are upturned chairs pushed to the walls, and the sticky bile is everywhere. Around the walls, stuck by the bile are Disease, Bloody Ribcut, Angra, The Return and Newb, as well as several other dead bodies.

Freak: Greeting gentlemen! I welcome you to my humble abod-

Disease spits at him.

Freak: Ouch..wow. The only other guy to do that to me was real drunk. I mean, he was legless.

He walks over to Disease and with a swift slash of his claw, slices off both legs at the knee.

Freak: So are you.

Disease: JESUS CHRIST! AHHH!

His screams are silenced by a quick piece of bile.

Freak: Now, I called you here for a reas-

Bloody Ribcut: Go fuck yourself!

Angra: I'm looking forward to gutting you...

Freak: If I get interrupted one more time, there will be serious consequences!

He waves his large claws around. Everybody is silent.

Freak: Thank you...now, we are the Lux Lucis. It translates as The Light, from Latin. We are named this due to how we came into this world. Now, the light that made us is a being of incredible power. But he has been growing weak...very weak. It is therefore lucky that I have a strong knowledge of electronics and was able to use the ship's translator to put the information stored in the light into binary. I know, I am brilliant.

Angra and The Return look at each other, with a look of both anxiety and anger.

Freak: You will notice that we are in a conference room gentlemen. There is a reason I chose this. You see, it has a large three dimensional projector. It doesn't take a genius to see where I am going. IF I can replicate the light, I have complete control over evolution. And with some slight operations...I can splice.

Bloody Ribcut: Holy shit...

Newb: WHAT?

Bloody Ribcut: He's gonna mix us up.

Newb: What do you mean?

Freak: THIS!

He signals, and a Lux Lucis walks into the room, holding a squealing rat.

Freak: Dr. Frankenstien...eat your heart out.

Freak walks over to a wall set computer and types a few buttons, then, he pushes a small lever. Out of the wall, a downward facing box protrudes. There are several lenses on it. Freak punches a button and then, there's a blinding white light. The people on the walls close their eyes. The light fades and in the middle of the room is a lux lucis with the nose of a rat, patches of fur dotted around and large, bloodshot eyes. It's tail is curled and thick, half fused to it's body and it's hands are barely distinguishable blobs of flesh. The creature pathetically squeaks. Freak walks over to it, smiles slightly, then bends down and breaks it's neck with one hand.

Freak: Abomination.

He turns back to the people around the walls.

Freak: That was an evolution slash spicing of a rat and Lux Lucis. What was created was a pathetic excuse for life. But, imagine it. 5 humans evolving into something like me. Me evolving into something even superior. And then put together...

He smiles and licks his lips.

Freak: Take them off!

Lux Lucis appear and pull the men off the walls, still covered in bile. They're thrown into the middle of the room.

Angra: Jesus. We're dying looking like an intergalactic space orgy...

Freak: I like your humour. I'll miss it.

Freak presses some buttons and then walks over to the pile of men. He stands on top of it, looking up, triumphantly. Below him, The Return looks around frantically, trying to find some escape. He spots something on Freak's leg. A tattoo. He gasps and opens his mouth to shout but then...the light turns on. Fade to the room where Papillon Noir was impregnated. She is now hangling from the ceiling, opposite Monalisa. Both are sweating, looking worn out.

Monalisa: How did it get this way?

Papillon Noir: I know...

Monalisa: No. I mean, I was always prepared. I was always ready for something like this. Always ready for a fight, and now I'm some alien's bitch! It's not right! IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!

Papillon Noir: I know!

Monalisa: NO YOU DON'T! You can't understand!

Papillon Noir: You can't let it get inside you!

Monalisa: I can't exactly sick it up.

Papillon Noir: I don't mean like that. I've been locked up before. Many times. You have to stay strong or you'll never get out.

One of the Lux Lucis laughs from the side.

Lux Lucis: You little birdies ain't goin' nowhere!

He keeps laughing, then is suddenly silent. His body slumps to the ground. Chronogrl bends over it and takes a gun from it's pocket. Another Lux from the other side runs towards her, firing wildly. Chrongrl dives to the side and shoots it cleanly in the head. She looks at the two other women, then runs to Papillon Noir and starts freeing her.

Monalisa: Let's kill these ba-

She splutters, then deep red blood spurts out of her mouth. She tries to breathe but can't.

Papillon Noir: It's started...

Chronogrl: What?!

Papillon Noir: She's...giving birth.

Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 03-29-2009 12:44 PM

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of the two crashed ships. Fade to Doc Faustus, walking along a dark corridor. There's a faint dripping sound, and a light buzzes eerily at the end of the corridor. The laser from his gun slowly moves along in front of him. Something moves slightly up ahead of him. He stops, then pulls a small pair of goggles from his pocket. He looks down at them, a small, dim red light flashes. He sighs, then puts them on and presses the side. The camera shows through his eyes. Up ahead, a small heap of skin on the floor shuffles. It appears to have a misshaped face. Within a few seconds, the goggles run out of power and he takes them off. He walks towards the heap, his gun pointed forward.

Heap: So you...

Doc Faustus: Jesus.

Heap: You're the one...

Doc Faustus: Identify yourself!

Heap: I can't...

Doc Faustus: I'll shoot you.

Heap: I don't...know. Who I are.

Doc Faustus: Is this some sort of trap. Well?! What are you?

Heap: I think...I'm the left over.

Doc Faustus: You have three seconds to-

Heap: Yes...that's it. Ha...

Doc Faustus: What the hell are you?

The heap stays silent. Doc Faustus shoots a warning shot.

Heap: The...the thing that happened. You...you know?

Doc Faustus: Yes...

Heap: I think...I'm the wasted...the left over stuff. The bit that left.

Doc Faustus: Explain!

Heap: When the people...they became those things...I've watched them. I watched them feed on the survivors...they are no longer human. The...the humanity left them and...then I was made.

Doc Faustus: You're the...humanity?

Heap: I think so.

Doc Faustus: How can you say that? You're not human. Look at yourself. You're a pile of skin and organs.

Heap: Is that not...what the humans are?

Doc Faustus: We're so much more than that!

Heap: I...I feel. I feel...for the people.

Doc Faustus: You're less human that those creatures!

Heap: And you would...know about humanity? You walked this...corridor before. You killed...a survivor...

Doc Faustus: Shut up!

He walks towards the heap, the gun pointed at it.

Heap: Please...please don't. Don't kill...don't kill the last bit of humanity...on this ship.

Doc Faustus: I'm human!

Heap: Please!

Doc Faustus looks away as he fires art the ground. The heap cries out, then goes silent. Doc Faustus keeps firing. The bullets fly from the gun, then just clicking as he has no ammo left. Fade to Dante, carrying Hammerfan and the bomb.

Dante: We're nearly there. Nearly...

Hammerfan: It hurts..

Dante: Don't give up now. Come on, we're gonna get out of this.

Hammerfan: Why did this happen?

Dante: Save your energy. Just hang in there.

Hammerfan: My husband. The love of my life. He was going to kill me.

Dante: It wasn't him. Not really.

Hammerfan: Why did he do that to me?

Dante: We're nearly there.

Hammerfan: That secundum thing. It ruined everything.

Dante: I know...I know.

Hammerfan: But we can't...destroy it.

Dante keeps walking along.

Hammerfan: Can we?

Dante: I...I just don't know.

Hammerfan: It took everything from me.

Dante: Let's just get through this.

They reach a door. He opens it with a key card from his pocket. Inside it a large circular disc on the ground. He sets down Hammerfan and the Bomb, then lifts up the disc. It leads down a ladder to a dark, metal, rusted corridor.

Dante: I'll just be gone a second. Okay?

She nods lazily at him, her pale face losing more and more color by the second. He takes hold of the bomb and goes down the ladder. About ten seconds later, Hammerfan notices a sniffing behind her. She turns to see a small Lux Lucis, smiling widely at her. She lamely tries to call out

Hammerfan: Dante...Dante...

The creature bites into her collar bone and she winces in pain. Dante doesn't appear. She starts tapping on the ground with her feet, whilst trying to fight off the creature. Down the hole, Dante hears the tapping, then notices a drop of blood drip down. He looks below him, still about ten feet to go. He looks up again, as the tapping gets more frantic, then, with a wince, he drops the bomb. It doesn't explode. He rushes up the ladder and as he gets out, he finds a still Hammerfan being chewed on by the creature. He cries out with anger, grabs hold of the creature and rips the skin off it's body. From his back, suddenly, two spiked appendages appear. They stab into the creature. He throws it limply to floor.

Dante: Hammerfan!

She doesn't respond. He looks down at the two appendages, a look of horror on his face, then he looks back at her, worried. He taps her face.

Dante: Hammerfan. Please.

Her eye moves lightly, and she blinks. The blood drips from her shoulder.

Hammerfan: I...I'm not going to-

Dante: Don't say it...

Hammerfan: Dant...you did your best for...me.

Dante: You're gonna make it. Come on. We're so close.

Hammerfan: Good captain...

Dante: Please...

He starts to cry slightly.

Dante: Please...don't die...you're the last one left. The last of our ship...I failed them all.

She shakes her head.

Hammerfan: Good...captain.

Her head stops moving and her eyes glaze over. Dante, tears dripping down his face, closes her eyes and kisses her cheek.

Dante: Goodbye...

He turns and jumps down the hole, landing on the floor. He looks ahead of him. The corridor ends in a huge room, with a large metal mechanism of large levers and steel spheres. He picks up the bomb and slowly walks towards it. Fade to Massacre Man and Gorephobia. They're killing a group of the creatures, whilst backing down a flight of stairs. Gore takes off a few of their heads with his garrote gun, whilst Massacre Man fires metal spikes into their heads with another gun. Creatures start coming up the stairs too. Gorephobia kicks them back then throws a grenade at them. It explodes in a ball of electricity and the creatures twitch slightly.

ferretchucker 03-29-2009 12:44 PM

Massacre Man: Nice work!

They manage to wipe them out and proceed down the stairs. Gorephobia stops suddenly, beside a series of monitors.

Massacre Man: What?

Gorephobia: Look!

On one of the scenes, a short three second clip shows Chronogrl dropping from the roof of a corridor and start attacking a Lux Lucis. Gorephobia looks at the words on the monitor;

"Level 2, Hall G, Camera 4. 12:41"

The Video repeats itself a few more times then switches to an empty hallway.

Gorephobia: What's the time?

Massacre Man: I don't know!

Gorephobia: Check!

Massacre Man: Fucking hell.

He pulls out his small ship map monitor and checks the time.

Massacre Man: 12:49.

Gorephobia: She's alive...holy crap. SHE'S ALIVE!

Massacre Man: We need to go on.

Gorephobia: I have to find her.

Massacre Man: What the fuck? NO! We need to get to the manual-

Gorephobia: I'm going to find her. We're close. We're only one level and two halls away!

Massacre Man: Why the fuck is she, and why should I care?

Gorephobia: You wouldn't understand.

Massacre Man: No, I don't. And as your captain I'm-

Gorephobia: Sorry. I am. But I need to find her. You can handle this. We're close.

Massacre Man: Exactly. You can find her after.

Gorephobia: You and I both know that once we're in there, we're not opening the door.

Massacre Man is speechless.

Massacre Man: You're gonna get us both killed.

Gorephobia: Let's hope not...keep going. You can make it.

He nods to Massacre Man, then runs off along a passageway, and turns a corner. Massacre Man sighs. Cut to Gorephobia, running along the corridor. He shoots an approaching Lux Lucis, taking off three of it's legs. He runs around it and gets to a flight of stairs. He rushes down them, then...flames. A stream of flames pound into his already burnt skin. He screams, flails around, then falls down the stairs.

The flames go out and he looks up. Roshiq is walking painfully down the stairs, several of his guns broken. Gorephobia watches in disbelief as more flames shoot at him. He rolls out of the way, and tries to get up. His legs give way and he has to start crawling. Roshiq walks towards him. They're on a balcony facing inwards to a large room. Bullets rain towards Gorephobia. He crawls to the edge of the balcony and sees that he's at the swimming pool. He pulls himself over the edge and falls into the water. More bullets fly at him. He swims to the bottom of the water, to a large series of smashed up tiles, which water's draining out of. He pulls a large knife from his pocket and starts smashing it into the weak tiles. A bullet pounds into the back of his leg and he screams some air out. He keeps hacking at it, making relatively large indent. He then pulls a small ball from pocket and shoves it into the indent. He punches the ball then swims away, bullets missing him narrowly. At the other end of the pol he quickly rises up for air and the explosive goes off, launching water up into the air. A huge hole appears in the bottom of the pool and the water floods into it, pulling Gorephobia with it. He falls down into a hallway with bile all over the walls. He around, then with the help of the wall, stands up.

Gorephobia: Fuck...YES!

He looks up at a small sign on the ceiling, saying "Level 2, Hall G". Then, a voice sounds.

Chronogrl: What?!

Papillon Noir: She's...giving birth.

Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 03-30-2009 01:28 PM

Opening credits roll. Fade to the sound of a heart beating. There's very quite, distorted shouting. The sound of blood spurting. The camera zooms out backwards from the darkness and reveals itself to be inside Monalisa. She coughs up some blood.

Papillon Noir: What do we do?!

Chronogrl: What can we do?

Papillon Noir: We can't just stand here! DO SOMETHING!

Chronogrl sighs and walks over to Monalisa. She lifts up her left hand and then shoves it down Monalisa's throat, Monalisa struggles for air and begins thrashing. Chronogrl pulls out a small creature, looking exactly like the other ones but smaller. She looks at it with disgust as it pathetically struggles for freedom. She bites the creatures head of and smiles at the shocked look on Papillon Noir's face.

Chronogrl: Tastes like-

Papillon Noir: Don't say it!

Chronogrl: Chicken.

She giggles slightly. Monalisa gasps for air.

Chronogrl: So, you ladies gonna help me?

Papillon Noir: With what?

Chronogrl: Setting up a fucking tea party. What do you think? Killing these bastards!

Monalisa: Only if...I get to kill that...Freak.

Chronogrl: Done. Come on.

Papillon Noir: You can't be serious? We have fuck all weapons and even less stamina. We'll be walking into a slaughter.

Chronogrl: Look around you. This whole ship is a slaughter. We're probably the last ones left, and if we can just kill a few, maybe it would be worth it. Maybe it would let us die happy. You know, knowing that we made a difference.

Monalisa: Leave her. She'd probably rather die huddled in a corner with some stolen jewelery.

Papillon Noir: Better than dying in the arms of some android. I don't know what went on between you and the Roshiq thing but I'm pretty sure it was fucked up.

Monalisa starts towards her. Chronogrl holds her back.

Chronogrl: Not that I care if you two tear each other's skin off, but I have some bad news about Roshiq.

Monalisa: Oh shit...no. He isn't...

Chronogrl: Not dead...no. But I think he might as well be.

Monalisa: Explain!

Chronogrl: I don't know exactly...they've kind of...erm, pimped him out. He's like some kind of war machine.

Monalisa: Fuck. FUCK! I shouldn't have let him go off on his own!

Chronogrl: Well you did, and now he's trying to kill us. But we can worry about him later.

Monalisa: No. I'm gonna worry about him now!

Papillon Noir: Can we just fucking deci-

Monalisa: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Chronogrl: You're the one talking shit.

Monalisa: You know what, who the fuck are you anyway? You just appeared on here and now you think you're some kind of action hero.

Chronogrl: I'd break you in two in two seconds if I though you were slowing us down.

Monalisa: Sure you would, you slapper.

Papillon Noir: Jesus H. Christ!

Monalisa: Roshiq told me about how he saved you from those twats. Years ago. But you know what, I bet you loved every second of it.

Chronogrl lashes out and punches Monalisa in the face, she grabs her head and is about to twist when Gorephobia hobbles into the room.

Gorephobia: Shit, ladies!

They all stare at him. Fade to Massacre Man climbing down a hole in the floor. He looks around, everything around him is in shadow. HE takes a few steps forward. The lights above him turn on. Still, nothing there. But there's a huge amount of blood on the walls.

Massacre Man: Fuckin' A.

He carefully walks forwards, then reaches a large stone door.

Massacre Man: Here we are...

He scans his key card, then places his small portable map in a large hole, like an over sized USB stick. The door painfully slides open with a loud creaking sound. Massacre Man walks into a large, grand looking room, all the walls are still stone, a bleak green colour. In the center of the room is a single small monitor with a green flashing light on it, and s small keyboard of numbers next to the screen. Just before it, there is a small pile of bodies. They appear to have been dead for a while. He slowly approaches them, kicks them slightly, then when he's satisfied they're dead, walks around them. He reaches the monitor and is about to press a button when he hears a soft chuckling behind him. He whips around to see one of the dead bodies standing up. It appears to have very little control over it's body.

Body: Very well done, Captain Massacre Man.

Massacre Man: FUCK!

He shoots a spike into the bodt. It remains standing.

Body: Please, go ahead. I simply want to congratulate you on your success. You are clearly the superior beings.

Massacre Man: Fuck...you're that thing, aren't you? Secundum?

Body: Some call me that.

Massacre Man: But...why aren't you killing me?

Body: I just wanted to know...why? What motivated you to do this? All this work. Was it because of your duty as a captain? Was it because you were trying to survive? Or did you have something to prove? Think about it.

Massacre Man: I don't know what kind of mind game you're tying to play on me but it isn't working. I don't have time for this.

He pulls up his gun and shoots a spike into the bodies throat. It tries to speak but can't. Massacre Man laughs slightly, but then is shocked when the body turns and runs towards the door. It reaches a small panel next to them, then punches in a few buttons and the doors open. Massacre Man tries to shoot it but it won't die. He runs out of spikes. The body punches the panel, smashing the buttons. The doors stay open. It leans out the door, then screaches out a sound identical to the one that the Lux Lucis make. It is followed a few seconds later by a distant response from more creatures. The body smiles, turns and salutes to Massacre Man, then it falls limply to the floor. Massacre Man swears under his breath. Ending credits roll to the sound of creatures approaching.

ferretchucker 04-07-2009 04:15 AM

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of the two crashed space stations. Fade to a short montage of slow motion clips showing; Flayed and V fighting, Dante sitting by the large machinery. Gorephobia, Monalisa, Chronogrl and Papillon Noir carefully edging through corridors. Chronogrl dives ahead and tackles a Lux Lucis. Fade back to V and Flayed fighting. There are dead bodies all around them. Flayed is looking hurt, covered in bruises and blood.

V: Hang in there!

Flayed: These things don't let up!

A creature grabs him from behind and pulls his head back, ready to cut his throat with it's nail. Flayed yells and stabs his flaming sword into the face of the creature.

V: Come on. Let's go!

He shoots the last Lux Lucis in the eye and the two of them start running. There's a faint pounding. The floor is shaking slightly. A short clip shows the same thing happening to Gore and the rest. Cut back to V and Flayed.

Flayed: What was -

V: I don't know. But I don't think it sounded very good.

The pounding gets louder.

V: Come on...I think we should leave.

The ground shakes to the point that it almost knocks them off their feet. A loud roar echos down the hall.

V: NOW!

The two of them start running. Something smashes through the floor, throwing the two of them forward. V lands on his feet, turns and sees Flayed still on the floor. He runs back and grabs him, pulling him away from the large thing. It's a strange grey tentacle tipped with a solid ball of bone and covered in strange spikes. It's pulsating violently. The two of them run further, heading towards a door. A huge scythe like spike stabs up through the floor in front of them and rips downwards, pulling the ground with it. V throws Flayed over it, then jumps. As he does, another of the boulder tipped appendages flies up, smashing into his leg, but he still lands on the other side.

V: GO!

Flayed doesn't hesitate, running forward. V, clutching his leg still, shoots the appendage, which sinks back down. V looks back at Flayed who is going through the door. He winces in pain as he clicks his leg back into place, then dives down the hole. Fade to Gorephobia and the rest of them. They're in a large room filled with bile. Chronogrl is gouging out the eyes of a Lux Lucis.

Monalisa: Why are we following this bitch?

Gorephobia: Watch it!

Chronogrl: Calm down, Gorephobia. I think we've gathered I don't need you to look after me.

Gorephobia: I'm sorry.

Chronogrl: Jesus, grow some balls. Stop being so nice to me.

Gorephobia: Okay...

She turns to him.

Chronogrl: There you go again!

Papillon Noir: Can we cut to domestic?

Chronogrl: No, I need to sort this out.

Gorephobia: I will.

Chronogrl: There you go again! Always doing what I say. Is this because you feel you owe me? What? It doesn't make up for what you did. You left me...I was so young.

Gorephobia: I know.

Chronogrl: We didn't speak for years. Now, you've come back into my life and even though we're surrounded by a colony of mutated crew members but you still keep sucking up to me!

Gorephobia: I'm just trying to be nice!

Chronogrl: We don't need nice! We need a fucking fighter!

Gorephobia: I think we've got that in you, haven't we? You've become some kind of Xena thing! What happened to you?

Chronogrl: I adapted!

The two of them are right in front of each other.

Gorephobia: No. You became some kind of messed up, insane, bloodhound!

The two of them glare at each other, then without warning begin kissing passionately.

Papillon Noir: Christ...

Monalisa: Is this really the fucking time?

Papillon Noir: These two scare me.

Monalisa: Just leave them!

Papillon Noir: Then what? Look where we ended up last time we were on our own. Speaking of which...shit.

Papillon Noir: I'm still...pregnant.

Chronogrl stops kissing Gore and turns to Papillon Noir.

Chronogrl: This might hurt a little.

Chronogrl uses one hand to effortlessly open Papillon Noir's mouth, then sticks a finger in the back of her throat. Papillon gags a bit, then pukes up. The creature doesn't come up with it.

Monalisa: What did that achieve?

Chronogrl: Any second now...

Papillon Noir starts coughing, and blood comes up.

Chronogrl: Right on queue!

She runs up behind Papillon Noir and begins giving her the Heimlich. The creature still doesn't come up.

Chronogrl: Hmmm.

Gorephobia: What do we do now?

Chronogrl: I suppose...we wait. But before the birth, we're gonna have some trouble.

Chronogrl: In a couple of seconds, we're gonna have quite a few of those things in here.

Monalisa and Gorephobia look at her, confused.

Chronogrl: I can hear them. And what? Did you think you could kill things and have arguments in the main nest thing without being heard?

She laughs slightly. The sound of approaching creatures echoes through the halls. Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 04-08-2009 01:33 PM

Episode 27

Opening credits roll. Fade to Massacre Man tapping frantically at the keyboard. The screech of the Lux Lucis is deadly close. He turns to the door, then back to the small computer.

:Enter Captain Personal Code...
:09909684
ENT
:Incorrect Code
:Two more tries before lock

Massacre Man: Fuck!

:09909864
ENT
:Incorrect Code
:One more try before lock

Massacre Man: What was it?!

A creature reaches the door and runs at him. He pulls a small TASER from his pocket and shoots the creature with it. It halts for a few moments, writhing in the pain, but then it regains itself and dives at him. He punches it, but it isn't enough, and the creature pins him down and starts clawing at him. He punches at it and manages to push it off him.

Lux Lucis: Feisty one!

Massacre Man: When will you freaks die?!

He takes a curved knife from his pocket and brandishes it at the creature who dives at him again. It stabs a claw into his chest as Massacre Man drives the dagger into it's throat several times. He pushes it off himself once more and stands up. He painfully walks to the monitor, clutching his chest, and types in more numbers. More creatures rush through the door.

:0990984

The creatures reach him just as he types "6" to the end. They take him to the ground and begin clawing and biting, shouting wildly. Within seconds, one of his arms is ripped of. He uses his other one to take something from his belt. It's a small circular object. One of the creatures rips it from his hand and bites into it. The ball explodes in the creature's mouth, showering Napalm everywhere. The creatures scream out in pain as the napalm burns over all of them. Massacre Man, burning too, manages to pull himself up to the Monitor and press a button.

ENT
:Code Accepted.
:Emergency Black Fusion Startup...

As his skin quickly burns away from him and the flames around him grow, the creatures wriggling around the floor, Massacre Man smiles slightly and moves his hand up to his forehead, saluting. Fade to Dante, sitting alone in front of the Black Fusion machine. It slowly starts up, the large metal contraption starts spinning and a small black star like object appears in the middle of it.

Dante: He did it...he made it there!

He grabs the bomb and runs towards the machine. He holds the bomb over his head. Images of the dead body of Hammerfan flash into his mind. Then images of the creatures, and of the light. The voice of his mind can be heard.

Dante: Is this progression? This? Is it worth it?...Yes. It must be. They'll lose their souls if- lose their souls? Is that any worse than this? What souls have these things got?

He lowers the bomb.

Dante: Progression. Ha! Look around you. Look at what's happened. Your entire ship...can you truly let this go forward? If you can call it that. Hammerfan. Ferretchucker. All of them. The pain caused by it all.

A tear drips from his eye. He looks at the dead body of Hammerfan, then turns and, carrying the bomb, walks towards the ladder. Fade to Doc Faustus, standing in a large circular room with circular doors around it. He goes up to a large panel in the middle of the room and sets his gun down.

Secundum: The wire it next to the Green lever. It is under a small panel. Repair it.

Doc Faustus: I am!

Secundum: Good...do it fast!

Doc takes a blade from his gun and pries open the panel, revealing several wires.

Doc Faustus: What do I do?

Secundum: The wire is split. Simply join the two sides of it.

Doc puts his hand into the bank of wires, then hesitates.

Doc Faustus: Please don't make me do this...

Secundum: YOU MUST.

Doc Faustus: Please...do it yourself. You can.

Secundum: I thought we understood each other...

Doc Faustus: So did I...

Secundum: Please, do not test me.

Doc Faustus: Why can't you do....

Doc Faustus thinks for a moment, then steps back from the panel, a faint smile on his face.

Doc Faustus: You...can't.

Secundum: Do as I say!

Doc Faustus: Or what...you can do nothing. Nothing at all. That's why you made me do this...why you made me do all of this!

Secundum: I will-

Doc Faustus: NO. It is my turn. It's all so...so clear. You needed me because you can't do it yourself. You've become weak. Used up all your power...making the things, hiding the crash from all radars and guiding the ships. It was too much in one go.

Secundum: I have more power than you know...

Doc Faustus: If you did, those creatures would be gone by now.

He begins laughing slightly, then he stops.

Secundum: Whether or not I can force you...what reason do you have not to do it? Think of what you have already done. You betrayed the human race. You betrayed those who tried to help you. You have nothing.

Doc Faustus: It was all for nothing...I could have stopped.

Secundum: But you didn't. But if you help me. Help the Lux Lucis, then those people wouldn't have died for no reason...

Doc Faustus closes his eyes for a moment, then walks up to the panel and grabs the two wires.

Secundum: You may not be human any more...but you are something so much better.

Doc Faustus stops.

Doc Faustus: What did you say?

Secundum: Connect the wires.

Doc Faustus: No.

Secundum: You have nothing.

Doc Faustus: I have my humanity.

Secundum: No. You destroyed that.

Doc Faustus: What? No. You're wrong.

Secundum: DO IT!

Doc Faustus: Get your creatures to do it!

Secundum: They cannot. They're large hands and claws make it impossible.

Doc Faustus: Then you will go without.

Secundum: What? No.

Doc Faustus: I suppose you will have to wait until you get enough power or energy.

Secundum: You do not understand! Something so small and precise, it is difficult. The creatures will starve before I-

Doc Faustus: Then you will have to find another way!

Secundum: So this is your choice? Then I regret, I will have to withdraw my order on the creatures. Lux Lucis...you are free to feed.

Instantly, creatures drop from the ceiling and attack him. He uses the knife to fight them, then grabs the gun and begins firing. They soon over power him, but he keeps firing. He punches a button next to one of the doors and it opens, revealing an escape pod filled with creatures. They dive on him.

Secundum: Was it worth it? Really? You are the monster in this...

Doc Faustus: NOO! I'M HUMAN! I'M HUMAN!

His shouts soon die out as his blood and insides fly around. The camera shows the green wire, then a few flash backs of the people he killed and the betrayals he made. Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 04-09-2009 01:38 PM

Episode 28

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of the two crashed ships. Fade to Gorephobia, Monalisa, Chronogrl and Papillon Noir. Papillon Noir is puking up blood whilst the other three are preparing for the fight ahead of them. Within a few seconds, the creatures start pouring in, from all directions. Monalisa is swinging a large piece of metal around at them, slicing efficiently.

Gorephobia: JESUS! How many are there?!

One of them dives from the ceiling and takes him to the floor. Chronogrl sees what's happenings and rushes in, quickly clearing them from him. Gore is wincing in incredible pain as his burnt skin has been cut by the large claws of the Lux Lucis.

Chronogrl: You must have more than that!

Monalisa: Keep fighting!

She slashes one of the creature's arms off and laughs in glee as it falls backwards, clutching it's stump.

Gorephobia: Why aren't they going for her?!

He nods at Papillon Noir, who is keeled over, a small hand poking from her mouth.

Chronogrl: She's giving birth to one of them, genius!

A creature stabs her in the eye with one of it's claws. Gorephobia uses the small pitchfork like object from his pocket to impale the creature. Chronogrl grabs her bleeding eye and pulls it out. There are very few creatures left in the room now.

Chronogrl: Crap...

Chronogrl: You know I'm kind of-

She breaks one of the creatures neck.

Chronogrl: Odd.

Gorephobia: Yeh.

Chronogrl: It's because I'm similar to them.

Monalisa stabs the metal into the last creature.

Gorephobia: What are you on about?

Chronogrl: There's this thing called Secundum.

Gorephobia: I know, I know. The captain from AM03 explained it to me.

Chronogrl: In the café I told you the reason those guys ran away from me wasn't just Roshiq. They were scared. Well...when that Secundum thing broke free of Earth, it came and helped me. But it's energy...

Gorephobia: Are you telling me you...evolved?

She looks up at him and nods.

Chronogrl: And there's more than that...

Gorephobia: Like what? You fell in love with...

The look on her face says it all.

Gorephobia: You...YOU WHAT?

Chronogrl: I knew this was happening...he told me. And I was going to be his. All his.

Gorephobia: I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Monalisa: Do you mind explaining what the fuck you two are-

Chronogrl: Shut the hell up and help her.

Monalisa glares, but reluctantly goes over to Papillon Noir and starts easing the creature out of her mouth. Papillon Noir is very pale.

Chronogrl: But he just...he just betrayed me. That's why I'm killing these things. Revenge.

Gorephobia: Wait...you knew this was going to happen and you didn't warn anybody?!

Chronogrl: I wanted this to happen...it was all going to-

Gorephobia: You didn't warn me?

Chronogrl: Why would I?

Chronogrl: I was furious at you...you left me there. You knew what was going to happen.

Gorephobia: I was scared!

Chronogrl: I WAS RAPED!

Gorephobia: I'm sorry!

Monalisa: Got it!

She's holding a small creature. She slices it's neck open with the metal.

Monalisa: We're going back. She can't fight in her state and I can't leave her here.

Nobody says anything.

Monalisa: So you two are staying...can't say I'm upset about it.

She picks up her piece of metal and walks out a door way with Papillon Noir.

Gorephobia: So you wanted me dead? That's why you arranged to meet me?

Chronogrl: You abandoned me. But if you hadn't...maybe I wouldn't have ended up like this.

Gorephobia: I just...

He loses his train of thought.

Chronogrl: But you're also the last thing that connects me to my former self. And I am somebody new. It's time to end what I was and carry on as I am meant to be.

Gorephobia: I don't understand.

Chronogrl: I've been holding this back for years...so many years.

Gorephobia: You wanted me dead...

Small tears are streaming down his face.

Chronogrl: These creatures. They're nothing. But I was counting on them killing you. But they couldn't. You see...when you came to me, when you found me. It was all too good. I couldn't let them kill you.

Gorephobia: No...please. Not now. I'm sorry for what I did to you. Please...

Chronogrl: It's time for change. And with my parents dead, my brother...you were the only other person truly in my life. And I have to move forward.

Gorephobia: Please don't.

He's backing away from her slowly.

Chronogrl: It's too late. I've distracted you long enough now. Are you feeling...light headed?

Chronogrl: Something I learned very soon...one change in me. My saliva. It's not ideal for kissing.

She moves towards him and puts her face near his. He looks terrified.

Chronogrl: By now the toxins will be taking effect. It happens quite quickly.

Gorephobia: I'm sorry.

He's crying. She kisses him on the forehead, grabs the side of his head with each hand and twists. There's a sick breaking sound. His eyes move to look up at her.

Chronogrl: I won't lie to you. It will hurt. Your brain should be swelling already. I'd say you have about three minutes left. Don't worry. The creatures will think you're dead.

She winks at him, then turns around and walks away. The camera moves close to his eyes, which are bulging in their sockets. Fade to Papillon Noir and Monalisa.

Monalisa: Hurry up.

Papillon Noir is trying to keep up, but her eyelids are drooping and her skin is still very pale.

Papillon Noir: Why the sudden change?

Papillon Noir: You keep changing from bitch to friendly. Why?

Monalisa: I don't know. I see something of myself in you. You're determined. Strong.

Papillon Noir: So was that other woman back there.

Monalisa: There was something not right about her. Something I couldn't put my-

She stops suddenly. Someone has stepped out in front of her.

Monalisa: ROSHIQ!

The cyborg looks at her.

Roshiq: You will...surrender.

The two of them slowly put their hands up.

Monalisa: Roshiq. It's me.

Roshiq: I know...YOU WILL SURRENDER.

Papillon Noir: We have.

He looks at her.

Roshiq: HOSTILE.

Out of one of the many guns in his legs, a series of small darts fire into Papillon Noir.

Monalisa: NO!

Papillon Noir: AH! WHAT THE- AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Roshiq: HOSTILE!

The skin around the small darts slowly begins melting away as the acid within them burns at her.

She tries to run but the bullets from another of his guns soon take out her legs and she falls to the floor screaming. At last, turns, walks towards her as she tries to crawl away from him and slashes her neck open with his large claws.

Monalisa: Roshiq...what have you done?

He turns to her.

Roshiq: Ho...Hos...

Monalisa: No...It's me.

She takes a small step towards him. His guns focus on her.

Monalisa: I'm your friend.

The guns lower slightly as he looks at her.

Monalisa: Trust me.

She stands directly in front of him and smiles slightly. He smiles too, albeit painfully.

Monalisa: What have you become?

She lays a hand on his shoulder.

Roshiq: HOSTILE MADE CONTACT. FULL OFFENSE FORCE.

Before she can react, he has stabbed all of his long claws into her chest and another blade on a metal arm sticking from his leg slashes her left leg off as her right leg is torn apart by a shotgun blast from another gun. Finally, the flamethrower sticking from his eye destroys her face in seconds as a full powered, blue flame shoots into it. He drops her lifeless body on the floor.

Roshiq: Hostiles eliminated.

Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 04-16-2009 01:52 PM

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of a large space station with the letters CA01 on the side. Fade to inside the bridge. A woman takes a headset of and lays it on the desk in front of her.

Missmacabre: Captain. The AM05 started up their black fusion.

Urgeok: Really? Well, the AM03 should be near by.

Missmacabre: They should. I tried to make contact with them but they were unresponsive. In fact, there has been no word from the AM03 for over a week.

Urgeok: Keep trying to contact them. If they remain unresponsive we'll have to send out a probe.

Fade to a shot of the two crashed stations. Fade to V. He's crouching in a dust filled corridor.

V: Come on...where are you?

A huge boulder swings at him. He jumps over it just in time, but as he lands the spiked tentacle swings across. He tries to duck underneath it but one of the spikes slices at his shoulder. He turns and runs down the corridor. The sounds of the creature chasing him follow.

V: Open space...

He reaches a door, and above it is a large yellow M. He rushes inside. It's a McDonalds with tables and desks everywhere. He runs to the other side of the room and dives over the counter. Within seconds, the wall with the door he ran through smashes open. When the dust clears, the creature is revealed.

V: Nice...

The creature is roughly eight feet from the ground to the top of it's head. It has four legs on either side and moves like a scorpion. It's face has two large eyes which are bright white. It's nose appears to be broken in several places and is squashed to the face. The mouth is small, and has several barbed tentacles surrounding it. On either side of it's body are the large spiked tentacles, and it's tail it the boulder tipped tentacle. Each leg has four joints in it. There are small pieces of humanity sticking from the creature. A mutated hand protrudes from it's temple. On the side of it's neck is the face of The Return, his face contorted into a scream. He speaks in a gargled voice.

Freak: Let's end this!

V stands up from the counter and starts firing at Freak. Freak leaps at V but the tables slow him down long enough for V to run into the back room. He slams the door shut and jumps up through the ceiling. He stays there until the large boulder slams into the room. He drops down on top of it and clings on as it swings back to Freak. He runs up Freak's tail, firing the gun down into him, but both the spiked tentacles swing at him and throw him through the next wall. He falls down a stairwell.

Freak: You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?

He dives down the stairwell at V, who looks up just in time to see Freak land on top of him. Freak wraps the tentacles around him mouth around V's neck and tightens them. V drops the gun.

Freak: You never stood a chance. I know what you are. I'm not taking any chances!

V pulls out a huge hunting knife and hacks at the tentacles until they let go. As he quickly gets up, one of Freak's legs slams down on him. V breaks the leg at one of the joints with his bare hands. He crawls away then jumps down the stairwell. Cut to Dante. He's fighting a Lux Lucis. He uses the large spikes sticking from his sides to disembowel the creature. He looks around him, clutches his head, then screams in pain.

Dante: IT'S ALL FUCKED!

Suddenly, his mouth rips wide open, stretching outwards. His muscles suddenly to immense sizes and his skin turns a tough grey colour. He picks up the bomb and places it on his back. Strange tentacles reach out and clutch it, keeping it tightly there. He punches out the wall, showing the AM03 on the other side. He throws himself through the void of space and with the speed he's carrying lands on the outer wall. He clutches on tightly, and punches at a window. It smashes. He rips out the wall around it and crawls through. Once he's inside, he lets out a loud roar/ scream which rings throughout the ship. It is answered by calls from the Lux Lucis.

Dante: Get off my ship...

Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 04-21-2009 11:05 AM

Opening credits roll. Fade to a short montage of slow motion clips. The probe returning to Urgeok's ship and people going on to a rescue mission entering the small inter station ship. V fighting with Freak, Gorephobia's eyes looking around frantically, Chronogrl killing a group of Lux Lucis, Roshiq approaching from behind and Dante smashing the skulls of several Lux Lucis. The screen shows the countdown of the bomb "00:13:03, 00:13:02, 00:13:01. Fade back to V and Freak. Freak's tail smashes through the walls of a whole corridor and the rubble flies into V. As he flies through the air V shouts.

V: STO-

He hits the wall and the rubble lands on top of him. and Freak advances. Freak stabs both spikes into the pile of rubble.

Freak: Shishkeba-

He pulls the spikes out to see that one of them is broken.

Freak: What one Earth?

V: Actually, we're in a space station!

He throws the rubble off of him. Freak jumps forward, screaming. V jumps into the air and runs along Freak's back. Freak darts around and pursues him. V runs up a stairs case. Freak doesn't follow. V comes out at a corridor and hurries down in. The ground shudders and the huge tail smashes up through the floor. It knocks V off his feet. He quickly recovers and arrives at Monalisa's door.

V: Perfect!

He rushes in and picks up several long knives with a bulky mechanical handle. He also picks up two Micro SMGs. He looks around him. Everything's quiet.

V: Holy crap!

The two spikes shoots through the ground. Both narrowly miss him. He goes to run but then the boulder tipped tail smashes through the outside wall and knocks out the floor from under his feet. He falls onto Freak, who's back end it sticking out the destroyed outer wall, waving around, being sucked by the vacuum outside. The tail swipes at him again but V anticipates it and ducks. As he does, he drives one of the knives into Freak's back. A small red light starts flashing on it. V jumps off of Freak but one of the spikes acts fast and shoots through his shoulder, pinning him to the wall. Freak laughs slightly, but then his face turns to shock as the knife explodes, leaving a dinner plate sized hole in him. Blood sprays everywhere.

V: Just give up.

Freak: Never!

V: You really don't know...do you?

Freak's tail smashes at V's legs but V moves them up so only one foot is crushed.

V: STOP!

Freak: The great V, he senses death is near so-

V: You need to know who you are!

Freak glares up at V with a look of confusion and anger.

Freak: I have no need for who I was...that me is gone now. He is dead.

V: NO HE ISN'T!

Freak: There is no going back. I am now the ultimate form.

V: That isn't what I mean!

Freak: I'll humor you...

He twists the spike slightly and V winces in pain. He uses the other, broken spike to rip the Micro SMGs from V's belt.

V: Look at your leg...

Freak: What purpose does this serve?

V: The one I broke...look at it.

Freak twists the spike again, then looks down at his leg. A small fraction of a tattoo is on it. It is about one third of a clock and every one of the outer figures is the word DIE.

Freak: Time to die...that's cute. Whoever I was obviously had a sense of humor.

V: Yes...I do.

Freak: What?

V points down at his trousers.

V: Take a look.

Freak: You're getting some kind of pleasure out of this.

V: You can see it's true...just prove it to yourself. Look.

Freak is apprehensive, but then the boulder on the end of his tail begins shaking. It shatters and falls off, replaces by a strange scissor like tip that keeps opening and closing menacingly. The tail shoots forward and before V can do anything it cuts off his leg. V screams out in pain.

Freak: Sorry...did you mean tear the trousers?

He uses the broken spike to pick up the leg and bring it closer to his face and he uses the tail to cut off the trousers. Sure enough, is the rest of the clock.

Freak: I...I don't understand. You're there...

V: I *winces* remember.

Blood pours from his new stump.

Freak: TELL ME.

He twists the spike even more. Blood trickles down from V's shoulder too.

V: I will when you...ease up...

Freak reluctantly twists the spike back to a more comfortable position.

V: The light...Secundum. When it reached me. The light. I had been wronged. My beloved...she wasn't...honest.

Freak: She was having an affair...

V: Behind my back she was in the arms of another.

Freak: I planned to kill her...

V: I did...it was extreme but I couldn't take any more.

Freak: She deserved it.

V: So full of hate...blood lust.

Freak: The light came just a few minutes too soon...

V: All those bad thoughts. Those thoughts of killing, of hindering the human race. Troubled...as it already is. They materialized.

Freak: I was...made. I am you. I...I...ha. HA!

He becomes laughing manically.

V: You are pure hatred materialize-

Freak twists the spikes again and rushes his face towards V.

Freak: All this time...I was fighting against my other side. My human side. I thought I had to push it down...but you're it. HA!

V: Oh shit!

The tail darts forward straight as V's face. V puts his hands up and grabs it. They struggle for a moment and V holds the scissors open, then begins moving it down towards the spike in his shoulder. Freak twists it almost full circle. V winces but keeps moving it. The blunt spike rushes around in stabs into V's chest painfully. V keeps moving the tail, then as it hovers around the spike, slams it shut. The spike breaks. V then rips the scissors open the other way, splitting them at the joint and pulls the spike out of his shoulder. He falls from the wall but the blunt spike holds him up. Freak screams out in pain and anger. He thrashes and the spike in V's chest shoots underneath freak's body. Freak spins around and holds the spike out of the hole in the ship. V is out in the vacuum. As he starts to slide loose of the spike he's now clinging onto, Freak laughs. V can't hear it. V nods down at Freak's underbelly.

Buried in two of his back legs and the front of his underside are the mechanical knives. They all explode, throwing Freak off his feet. V seizes the opportunity and tugs the spike. Freak flies from the inside of the station and both he and V shoot through space. They fly through the abyss, the light of Secundum appears ahead of them. They get close then something large collides with them. Everything goes black. Ending credits roll.

ferretchucker 04-26-2009 06:18 AM

Episode 31 - Finale part 1

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of the two crashed space stations. Fade to a brief shot of The Flayed One diving over from the AM05 to the AM03. Fade to Dante. He's got about twenty Lux Lucis around him. They are each glaring and growling menacingly. He doesn't move, and instead crouches down and closes his eyes. One of the creatures jumps and He grabs it by the neck. It uses it's claws to try and scratch at his skin but it's too tough. He smiles, then squeezes, crushing the creature's throat.

Dante: Next?

He swings his two scythe like appendages around. Most of the creatures dodge them but they cut three or four in half. All of the creatures then attack, throwing themselves at him. He punches three into a wall and kicks at another. One grabs his head whilst two other creatures stab at his eyes. He throws his head forward with so much force that the creature holding on flies off and he grabs the two other creatures by their heads and squeezes, crushing their skulls. He tackles one to the floor and punches it's ribs in but then four dive onto his back and start clawing at it. The large bomb ticks menacingly.

Dante: Shit!

At leas twenty more creatures run around the corner ahead. He looks around him, clearly overwhelmed. He sighs and punches at the ground, kicking at the attacking creatures. He drops through the hole and then kicks in a metal door in front of him, leading to an elevator shaft. He jumps down. The creatures follow, clutching to the walls.

Dante: This is for you, Ferret.

He leaves the shaft, the creatures close behind, and runs through another door. Several creatures dive from the ceiling and narrowly miss him. He's in the large room filled with boiling water tanks similar to the one Ferretchucker died in earlier. Dante runs over to a control panel next to one of the huge tanks and pushes all of the levers up to full, then repeats for the next few. Creatures start pouring into the room. Dante runs to the other end, smiles, and stands still. The creatures run straight towards him, crossing the huge room. One of the huge tanks buckles slightly, a huge dent appearing. The creatures don't notice. Dante looks to the huge container next to him, then backs out of the room and closes the large door. Inside, a small trickle of water starts pouring out of one of the tanks. One creature stops, looks for a moment then screams. As he does, the room explodes in metal and scolding water. All of the containers burst and the steaming liquid covers the creatures who writhe in agony. Dante, running down a corridor, laughs to himself. Fade to Chronogrl, fighting against the creatures. She is covered in blood, some hers and some not. A jet of fire and bullets shoots at her. She jumps into the air as the attack hits the creatures she was fighting. As she hangs from the ceiling, she looks down and sees Roshiq.

Chronogrl: Crap. ROSHIQ!

Roshiq: You must...be

Chronogrl: No! You don't have to-

Bullets fly at her. She swings from the beam she's holding onto and lands on a platform and runs backwards, out of Roshiq's view.

Roshiq: Remain still...

Chronogrl: You saved my life, Roshiq!

Roshiq: I...

Chronogrl: Please don't say you mean to end it.

Roshiq: It is...time to...I'm sorr- To die.

Chronogrl: I know you're in there. Please. Use restraint. Control yourself.

Roshiq: I...I...Kill! I...

Chronogrl: Let me...help you.

She slowly walks to the edge of the platform. The guns and weapons on him shake and try to aim at her as well as try not to. She smiles slightly as the weapons point downwards. Her arms flashes with speed as it suddenly throws froward a large pole. Roshiq barely has time to react as it glides through his chest.

Roshiq: Hostile attack...malfunction...power down...body failing...

He looks up at her and the guns all quiver slightly.

Roshiq: Thankyou...

His body goes limp. Chronogrl jumps off the platform, runs to his body and twists the neck off. She reaches down into it and pulls out a small metal ball. She pulls the pole out of his body, then thrusts it backwards. It shoots into the forehead of a creature who was creeping up on her. She laughs, breaks off a gun from Roshiq's leg, then runs away.

ferretchucker 04-26-2009 06:18 AM

Episode 31 - Finale part 2

Fade to The Flayed One. He's walking through a completely empty corridor. There are the distant sounds of the creatures being burnt to death by the hot water. He reaches the escape pod bay that Doc Faustus died in earlier and runs to the pod. He tries to open it up by the control panel but nothing happens.

Flayed: All those years of commandeering ships...

He looks at the already ripped open panel and connects two of the wires and presses a button.

Flayed: Really payed off!

The doors fly open and several confused creatures look around, see Flayed and smile. They rush at him. He doesn't have time to pick up his flaming sword and the creatures tear at his skin. He screams out in incredible pain. Suddenly, the creatures are thrown off of him. They shout out in anger and dive on the attacker. It's Dante. He makes short work of tearing them all open. The Flayed One's eyes are wide with fear and he grabs his sword. Dante puts up his hands.

Dante: Relax! I'm not here to hurt you...but I will if we wait around for too long. Get in the pod.

Flayed: How can I know-

Dante: If you don't do what I say then we both die!

He turns around and shows Flayed the bomb. 00:02:12, 00:02:11.

Flayed: Shit!

Dante: Where do you want to go?

Flayed: Earth. In the remains of Winnipeg, Canada.

Dante: Earth?

Flayed: There's a settlement-

Dante: It doesn't matter. In!

The Flayed one looks at Dante, then when he's confident Dante isn't an enemy, he runs into the pod and sits down. He nods at Dante, and the doors close. Dante types in something on the panel. The bomb ticks slowly. He rushes, and eventually a green light appears under a small switch. He flicks open the cover and activates the switch. Steam appears around the pod, and it pivots in the hole it's in. Dante runs to it and clutches to the outside. It shoots off and he it pulled out with it. After a few seconds he lets go, and flies forwards, through space. The voice of Secundum sounds in his head.

Secundum: I know what you're doing...you don't have to.

Dante: Oh yes I do.

Secundum: You know the consequences. They will suffer. You have damned the human race.

Dante: You sorted that out with those freaks.

Secundum: Freaks with souls...

Dante: Humans have faced a lot. They reigned supreme over a planet filled with predators much better physically equipped. They survived wars, drastically changing climates and even the virtual destruction of their planet.

Secundum: All because of evolution!

As Dante flies through the vacuum of space and the light of Secundum comes into view, a large object collides with Dante. It's V and Freak, still fighting. Dante and V look at each other. V sees the bomb attached to Dante's back and nods at Dante. Dante nods back.

Secundum: They are doomed because of you.

Dante: No. They are liberated. Because if I have faith in one thing...

The three people hit Secundum and are engulfed in light. They stop dead in the middle. The clock on the back of the bomb is shown. 00:00:03, 00:00:02, 00:00:01.

Dante: I have faith in them!

There's a small tick, then all three of the people are vaporized in the explosion. Cut to the view from the rescue party. They are all staring at the light in awe, then the explosion happens. The light brightens even more and expands greatly. Cut to a brief shot of the escape pod being blasted sideways. Cut back to a view of the explosion. Secundum is expanding, then it suddenly stops, and becomes a deep silver, then dark grey, then black, then it starts imploding. It gets smaller and smaller until it is almost gone. There's a pause, then it explodes once more into a million pieces of silver. The people in the rescue party watch in amazement. A short, slow motion montage of all of the people who died is shown, with clips of them from the show. Ferretchucker, Papillon Noir and Monalisa, Newb and the soldiers, Massacre Man, Doc Faustus, Hammerfan, V, Dante, then Dude Guadalupe, Rayne and Freak. Fade to slow motion of some of the soldiers crowding around the body of Gorephobia. One of them shouts.

Soldier: We got a live one!

One soldier walks down a hall and a creature jumps at him, but is too weak to do anything other than fall to the floor. The soldier shoots it. As they walk through, there are loads of dead bodies of the Lux Lucis around. Fade to a shot of The Flayed One, limping through a dark landscape covered in green mist and dust. Suddenly, there is a deep noise, and a light. He looks ahead and the ground is opening up. Two people in radioactivity suits walk out towards him. He smiles, then laughs maniacally as they lead him into the shelter. Fade to the CA01. Fade into the medical ward. Most of the lights are off. Gorephobia is laying in a bed. There is a lone nurse in the corner, typing at a computer. Gorephobia looks at her, she is facing away from him.

Gorephobia: It...is it over?

The nurse turns around. It's Chronogrl and she smiles.

Chronogrl: Almost...

She picks up an injection and a pillow and walks towards him. The camera pans to have a look at the computer. Connected to two loose wires is the metal ball Chronogrl picked out of Roshiq. On the screen is the writing;

User375- I may have found you a body
Roshiq- Please. Do not kill an innocent person.
User375- Oh...he's not innocent. :-)
Ending credits roll to the faint, sounds of Gorephobia's muffled screams and struggling.

The End.

Catonia06 06-19-2010 04:02 PM

this is very creative. :)

What's with their names though?