Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Slasher Radio Podcast (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68340)

SlasherRadioPodcast 12-14-2017 12:16 PM

Slasher Radio Podcast

Hi guys!

I am the host of a Podcast called Slasher Radio. We discuss Horror movies, pretty simple!

Old, new, good, great... sometimes bad Horror movies. We try to add some humor in as well so we can bring you the scares as well as the laughs. We have quite a few episodes out already on iTunes and Stitcher and I think we have found a community home here on Horror.com. We, as all of you, love this genre and we do this Podcast because of the passion we have and we are doing our part to spread this beautiful, insane thing we call Horror!

We really hope to become the voice of this Forum as we will be advertising and promoting it on our shows going forward. Please help by interacting with us as well as each other on, and even outside this Forum. You can find our email, Twitter handles & links to listen to our show in my signature below. We really hope to hear from you on Twitter as well as this thread!

::devil::
-Look forward to hearing from everyone!
Mikey Bonez

hammerfan 12-14-2017 12:32 PM

Welcome to the forum! You guys should check out his podcast! It's pretty awesome!

SlasherRadioPodcast 12-14-2017 02:14 PM

Thanks Hammer!

We definitely want to be interactive with our listeners as well as this community.

SlasherRadioPodcast 12-15-2017 09:08 AM

We'll be discussing Halloween Resurrection on our next episode. So be sure to re-watch in time for the show on Tuesday!

Roiffalo 12-15-2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlasherRadioPodcast (Post 1029077)
We'll be discussing Halloween Resurrection on our next episode. So be sure to re-watch in time for the show on Tuesday!

One of my favorite guilty pleasures! May have to set my alarm for that one, but I'll have company over so we'll see.

SlasherRadioPodcast 12-17-2017 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roiffalo (Post 1029085)
One of my favorite guilty pleasures! May have to set my alarm for that one, but I'll have company over so we'll see.

I love it even though it has such a bad rep.

We're not live yet, we are on iTunes and Stitcher so you can listen any time! Links are in my signature below.

SlasherRadioPodcast 12-19-2017 06:27 AM

Latest episode has dropped! Our discussion about Halloween Resurrection. Check it out on Stitcher or iTunes, links in my signature. ::love::

hammerfan 12-19-2017 11:49 AM

Dude! Thanks for the shout out! BTW, just my own personal opinion, but, I don't care for the Rob Zombie version of Halloween.

SlasherRadioPodcast 12-20-2017 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 1029126)
Dude! Thanks for the shout out! BTW, just my own personal opinion, but, I don't care for the Rob Zombie version of Halloween.

Me either lol. Dunno how one of my co-hosts ended up liking it but ::roll eyes:: lol

hammerfan 12-20-2017 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlasherRadioPodcast (Post 1029141)
Me either lol. Dunno how one of my co-hosts ended up liking it but ::roll eyes:: lol

I've tried watching a few of his films. He's just not my cup of tea. ::big grin::