Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classic Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   list your worst movies ever (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58509)

yblehsspot 09-06-2011 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 903241)
Well i guess if you ever get stuck in a ski-lift you'll be good then lol. Honestly theres nothing wrong if you didnt like the movie. Not everyone is going to like all the same stuff. I myself just really enjoyed it.

Haha, oh god no. I hate heights! And ok, we can agree to disagree haha.

The Villain 09-06-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yblehsspot (Post 903243)
Haha, oh god no. I hate heights! And ok, we can agree to disagree haha.

Of course, that's the point of these threads. Not to fight, just discussions and debates.

siorai 09-06-2011 09:07 PM

Your Highness
Anchorman
Equilibrium
Event Horizon (A guility pleasure that I watch once in awhile simply because I want a horror, deep space sci-fi movie and the pickings are slim.)
Pandorum (See above.)
Halloween 2 (As much as I liked how brutal Michael is in the remakes I can't rewatch the second one. God I wanted Laurie to die so incredibly horribly in the first dream sequence.)

leezuki 09-07-2011 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siorai (Post 903273)
Your Highness
Anchorman
Equilibrium
Event Horizon (A guility pleasure that I watch once in awhile simply because I want a horror, deep space sci-fi movie and the pickings are slim.)
Pandorum (See above.)
Halloween 2 (As much as I liked how brutal Michael is in the remakes I can't rewatch the second one. God I wanted Laurie to die so incredibly horribly in the first dream sequence.)

i liked event horizon very good movie i thought, as for halloween 2 it was crap.

The Villain 09-07-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siorai (Post 903273)
Your Highness
Anchorman
Equilibrium
Pandorum (See above.)

I really liked Pandorum. The only other one of that list i've seen is Halloween 2 and that has to be the worst movie i've ever seen in my life. I will never stop hating that movie.

Elvis_Christ 09-07-2011 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 901881)
Skyline

Yeah jesus christ what a stinker. It kinda had promise but just fucked out. Easily one of the worst endings in cinematic history.

The Villain 09-07-2011 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ (Post 903428)
Yeah jesus christ what a stinker. It kinda had promise but just fucked out. Easily one of the worst endings in cinematic history.

Yeah you said it, really stupid ending. I hope they dont go through with that sequel they were planning.

leezuki 09-08-2011 05:18 AM

Battle Los Angeles

what a load of crap i thought this was, sorry if any u guys liked it but i struggled to get through this movie, could not wait for the credits to roll.

The Villain 09-08-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leezuki (Post 903462)
Battle Los Angeles

what a load of crap i thought this was, sorry if any u guys liked it but i struggled to get through this movie, could not wait for the credits to roll.

I really hated that movie so i agree with you

crashN2awall 09-15-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leezuki (Post 901828)
list some of the worst movies you have ever seen, recent or old.

halloween 2
gingerbread man
i spit on your grave
house of the dead
snoop dogg hood of horror

if u have watched a new movie lately and think its rubbish please share.

saw 3d i watched recently and have to say it was awful, the cgi in the movie ruined everything in the movie.
the efects in the previous movies were very good, y i kept watching the movies but this movie just sucked.

I just recently started hearing people say they didn't like Halloween II (the remake). I just don't see how though. I and everyone else in the theatre that night enjoyed it thoroughly. I've been curious as to why people feel that way about it.