Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

MichaelMyers 03-24-2015 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horcrux2007 (Post 991317)
So lately I haven't really been able to talk about the movies I watch since I haven't been here. Thus, here I am. I've watched loads of horror movies over my break, some good and some bad. Some real standouts that I've seen are The Woman in Black, The Strangers, 1408, Exam, and Silent Hill. The most recent movie I watched was Black Swan, which I watched last night. I loved it, and I bought it on DVD from Amazon right after I watched it. I've also watched some real duds like V/H/S: Viral, Silent Hill: Revelation, Stage Fright, and 7500. I did go to The Lazarus Effect premiere, and it was a little better than I expected, although it wasn't great. I also caught up on the Paranormal Activity series and marathoned all 5 of those. The first 4 were great while The Marked Ones was kinda mediocre. And, yes, I did like PA 4. Anyway, I'm gonna try to be active again (which may be good or bad for some of you ::big grin::)

I am glad you have continued to like and experience horror. Time to fire up the youtube channel.

hammerfan 03-24-2015 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horcrux2007 (Post 991317)
So lately I haven't really been able to talk about the movies I watch since I haven't been here. Thus, here I am. I've watched loads of horror movies over my break, some good and some bad. Some real standouts that I've seen are The Woman in Black, The Strangers, 1408, Exam, and Silent Hill. The most recent movie I watched was Black Swan, which I watched last night. I loved it, and I bought it on DVD from Amazon right after I watched it. I've also watched some real duds like V/H/S: Viral, Silent Hill: Revelation, Stage Fright, and 7500. I did go to The Lazarus Effect premiere, and it was a little better than I expected, although it wasn't great. I also caught up on the Paranormal Activity series and marathoned all 5 of those. The first 4 were great while The Marked Ones was kinda mediocre. And, yes, I did like PA 4. Anyway, I'm gonna try to be active again (which may be good or bad for some of you ::big grin::)

Welcome back!

horcrux2007 03-24-2015 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers (Post 991368)
Time to fire up the youtube channel.

nah
Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 991369)
Welcome back!

thanks

Dead Bad Things 03-24-2015 10:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)

The Bloofer Lady 03-24-2015 01:40 PM

I have just heard that there is is going to be six new episodes of "X-files" with David and Gillian reprising their roles. Did I dream this? And...

welcome back horcrux!::smile::

horcrux2007 03-24-2015 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bloofer Lady (Post 991394)
I have just heard that there is is going to be six new episodes of "X-files" with David and Gillian reprising their roles. Did I dream this? And...

welcome back horcrux!::smile::

Thanks. And I'm really looking forward to the X-Files return too

MichaelMyers 03-24-2015 05:16 PM

horrorcrux how devastating was V/H/S: Viral in light of your love for that franchise?

horcrux2007 03-24-2015 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers (Post 991402)
horrorcrux how devastating was V/H/S: Viral in light of your love for that franchise?

It was more of a disappointment than a complete failure. The trailer was awesome! I can't believe they messed it up that badly. Dante the Great ended up as some weird Marvel fanfic with the lamest fight scene of all time towards the end of the short. Parallel Monsters squandered its great idea with silly penis monsters. Bonestorm was the only slightly entertaining once since it at least had some good gore, but 60% of the time, the camera is held just looking at the characters' foreheads due to a go pro on their helmets. Vicious Circles was all kinds of terrible. I didn't see Gorgeous Vortex, but from what I've read, it actually took away from the movie rather than added to it.

Dead Bad Things 03-25-2015 03:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Raegan 03-25-2015 04:55 AM

I'm over this fucking weather....want to start my garden NOW::mad::