Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

ChronoGrl 09-21-2014 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horcrux2007 (Post 978762)
I'm not sure if you're intentionally overexaggerating or not.

I was legit pissed about it (potentially unreasonably so ::wink::) but I've cooled off now.

horcrux2007 09-21-2014 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChronoGrl (Post 978769)
I was legit pissed about it (potentially unreasonably so ::wink::) but I've cooled off now.

The "We're fighting" part just kinda confused me lol

The Villain 09-21-2014 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horcrux2007 (Post 978771)
The "We're fighting" part just kinda confused me lol

Me and Chrono have a love/hate relationship ::big grin::

ChronoGrl 09-21-2014 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 978778)
Me and Chrono have a love/hate relationship ::big grin::

<3

Yeah, I wasn't actually upset with you - My friends and say "we're fighting" all the time in jest. I forget the last thing we were "fighting" about - A Doctor Who episode maybe? LOL

Mark had to tell me to calm down and stop getting pissed at a teenager. ONLINE. I might have anger issues. ::wink::

Sculpt 09-21-2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horcrux2007 (Post 978728)
In case anyone wanted to see the Tusk monster, here it is:
http://i.imgur.com/xhSE0Aq.jpg

In regard to spoilers, it reads "In case anyone wanted to see the Tusk monster, here it is:(link)"

You can be upset about the text, because it tells you there's a "Tusk monster", which people may not have wanted to know. But I don't think one can be upset about the link to the pic, because it tells you what you'll see. If one wants to stay unspoiled, one doesn't click on the link.

Horcrux2007, as you've seen, we are very careful about posting spoilers on the site. What you'll want to do is something like this:

Quote:

"I'm going to talk about the movie Tusk below.

!!!!SPOILERS!!!!
Here's a link to a pick of the Tusk monster (link)."
That way, you show 'spoilers' at the top, and go down below the 1st page of the screen, so people have the opportunity to scroll past any spoiler. It's real simple to do and works too. Thanks

The Villain 09-21-2014 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChronoGrl (Post 978780)
<3

Yeah, I wasn't actually upset with you - My friends and say "we're fighting" all the time in jest. I forget the last thing we were "fighting" about - A Doctor Who episode maybe? LOL

Mark had to tell me to calm down and stop getting pissed at a teenager. ONLINE. I might have anger issues. ::wink::

Haha yeah I know hence my joking response. Probably was a Doctor Who episode ::big grin::

Yeah I was surprised you were so angry

Damn Heathen 09-21-2014 07:31 PM

It's freakishly perfect. I hope to see TUSK at the theater.

ChronoGrl 09-25-2014 07:12 PM

ehhhh

For some of the old timers around here, do you remember the forum's "old" color scheme, the grey? I've had the grey turned on ever since they switched over to the black theme (BECAUSE CHANGE IS BAD I FEAR CHANGE)... For giggles I just switched back to the black theme after YEARS...

AND OH MY GOD IT'S GIVING ME A HEADACHE

Does that mean I'm getting old?????

EDIT:

OMG. V. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!! The drop-down was on the screen where you can view your "Wall" messages BUT IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMYHEADHURTS

neverending 09-25-2014 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChronoGrl (Post 979310)
ehhhh

For some of the old timers around here, do you remember the forum's "old" color scheme, the grey? I've had the grey turned on ever since they switched over to the black theme (BECAUSE CHANGE IS BAD I FEAR CHANGE)... For giggles I just switched back to the black theme after YEARS...

AND OH MY GOD IT'S GIVING ME A HEADACHE

Does that mean I'm getting old?????

EDIT:

OMG. V. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!! The drop-down was on the screen where you can view your "Wall" messages BUT IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMYHEADHURTS

Go to the Lobby. Look way down at the bottom.

I hate the red/black theme.

_____V_____ 09-25-2014 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChronoGrl (Post 979310)
OMG. V. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!

User CP --> Edit Options --> Miscellaneous Options.