Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   cruellest (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67470)

neilold 09-22-2016 01:23 AM

cruellest

Which horror victim for you has the cruellest longest most sadistic act inflicted on her/him. for me, the woman in I spit on your grave 2 comes close. Multiple rape that is made even more sadistic by the fact she is recaptured. I'm not allowing stuff like hostel, because it's a reasonably quick death for most of the victims, even if it is horrible

Goathead 09-26-2016 12:30 PM

The family of the main guy in A Serbian Film..I mean...they don't even get their peace after dying, that was pretty sick

DeadbeatAtDawn 09-26-2016 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neilold (Post 1019043)
Which horror victim for you has the cruellest longest most sadistic act inflicted on her/him. for me, the woman in I spit on your grave 2 comes close. Multiple rape that is made even more sadistic by the fact she is recaptured. I'm not allowing stuff like hostel, because it's a reasonably quick death for most of the victims, even if it is horrible

Finally someone that agrees with me. I get into a discussion from time to time that the first one is wayyy worse than 2. I disagree. The humiliation she goes through and rape and finally getting away then only to be caught. Fuck. Horrible.

Baron Von Marlon 09-26-2016 02:04 PM

The guy in the movie Chop.
Everytime he wakes up another body part has been removed and he doesn't know why. Don't remember how long it lasted or how it ended though.

neilold 09-27-2016 06:19 AM

yep, I think the second one squeaks it over the first, both are vile, but the buried alive and shock stick, and the length of time it seems to go on for, edges it. I've seen the third film about ten times, and I'm still not sure what parts of it are meant to be real and which parts are her revenge fantasies. Undoubtedly though, the third has it for pure man hatred

neilold 09-27-2016 06:23 AM

although I can't remember most of it, I think the couple in grotesque suffer fairly horrendously and for a sustained period, though I may be mistaking it for another movie. I would also put the bloke out of 'tortured' very high on the list, simply because the fact that he is actually completely innocent gives it a new unbearable sense of cruelty

vampyd1977 09-27-2016 10:34 AM

the lady in martyrs.

stormr 10-08-2016 02:28 PM

I had to really stop and think on this one. But I think Eric in the Evil Dead reboot from 2013 had it pretty bad. That poor guy just had one thing after another happen to him. I was amazed he lived as long as he did.

The Villain 10-09-2016 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampyd1977 (Post 1019349)
the lady in martyrs.

This, a hundred times

Anthropophagus 10-09-2016 07:51 AM

7 Days.