Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

bamahorrorfan87 07-11-2012 07:06 PM

what would happen if there was no living people in zombies films and why does people in horror films only hits a human killer a few time why not kill the killer while you got them down and what would happen if a vampire got blood from somebody who had a blood sickness

wizard of gore 07-11-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamahorrorfan87 (Post 928634)
what would happen if a vampire got blood from somebody who had a blood sickness

or aids,all the different blood ,surley aids gets in there somewhere

Fearonsarms 07-18-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamahorrorfan87 (Post 928634)
what would happen if there was no living people in zombies films and why does people in horror films only hits a human killer a few time why not kill the killer while you got them down and what would happen if a vampire got blood from somebody who had a blood sickness

Watch the UK zombie film Colin it is shown from the zombie's perspective I think you would like it.

I think vampires are supposed to be able to heal and rejuvenate fast so if they got aids their blood would cure it-I think the secret to curing aids lies in vampires lol

bamahorrorfan87 07-19-2012 12:21 AM

if it's raining can it really be sunday

So High 07-20-2012 07:07 PM

So we're at the mall. And here she comes smoking. This girl was so hot I'm surprised the fire alarms didn't go off. Mainly its those pants she was wearing. Shes approaching us. I say us I mean me and Eva (14months in stroller) wife is in the Starblocks getting our dope I mean coffee. Back to this girl approaching. I think they are called yoga pants. Song starts playing in my head "MMM HMMM thats right oh NO fix yaself girl you got a camel toe." Those pants leave nothing to the imagination. She approaches and I think I was all cheesed up and she passes of course my eyes follow. "What are you looking at?" asks my wife. "Nothing darling, this one mine" I reply as we stroll off.

newb 07-21-2012 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by So High (Post 929172)
So we're at the mall. And here she comes smoking. This girl was so hot I'm surprised the fire alarms didn't go off. Mainly its those pants she was wearing. Shes approaching us. I say us I mean me and Eva (14months in stroller) wife is in the Starblocks getting our dope I mean coffee. Back to this girl approaching. I think they are called yoga pants. Song starts playing in my head "MMM HMMM thats right oh NO fix yaself girl you got a camel toe." Those pants leave nothing to the imagination. She approaches and I think I was all cheesed up and she passes of course my eyes follow. "What are you looking at?" asks my wife. "Nothing darling, this one mine" I reply as we stroll off.

So High 07-21-2012 01:36 PM

@newb your awesome I didn't even think to add it for background music for real.

So High 07-21-2012 01:39 PM

Before my wife went to work today. (I know right work on a saturday) She had that look. You know the look. Somethings wrong she just wants you to ask. Now being the pro in the game I should have just done was expected and acted like I didn't notice. But I had to ask. "Baby what's wrong?" She replied "You know what it is" I couldn't resist. "Black and Yellow. Black and Yellow." She didn't see the humor as much as I did.

wizard of gore 07-24-2012 09:25 PM

why is it when your talkin with a maori you automatically start talking like a maori ya self :confused:

Fearonsarms 07-25-2012 05:16 AM

I think I'm addicted to ferrero roche, I eat a box a week and it's always one of the big ones that I buy with the three different flavours.