Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   TV Shows (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Last Seen T.V. Show (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15138)

fuglystick 07-05-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak (Post 817501)
True Blood

Has anyone seen this show yet?It drags alot but the story line keeps me interested.

I must confess to having a weakness for True Blood. It's tawdry and fun.

scouse mac 07-06-2009 12:46 PM

QI

South Park

Freak 07-06-2009 04:49 PM

That 70's Show

hacelikewhoa 07-06-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero (Post 817476)
i'm just heading into the last three episodes of WEEDS4

Yeah season 4 for me has been nothing but disappointment.

hammerfan 07-08-2009 03:50 AM

Deadliest Catch
After the Catch

adamstubbs 07-11-2009 10:09 PM

The latest episode of Harper's Island

Freak 07-12-2009 06:23 PM

Watched the first episode of a new HBo show called Hung.It's to soon to say whether it will be good or not.

ChronoGrl 07-12-2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak (Post 817501)
True Blood

Has anyone seen this show yet?It drags alot but the story line keeps me interested.

LOVE True Blood. I agree with you about it dragging - I thought that the first season was slow and that Anna Paquin could NOT act her way out of a paper bag (or successfully put on a Southern accent), but that the second season has been a blast so far - fantastic new characters, multiple story lines (as opposed to the single one of last season), and new beasties to uncover. I'm LOVING this show.

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamstubbs (Post 819043)
The latest episode of Harper's Island

I thought that my boyfriend and I were the only ones watching this one. My little summer guilty pleasure. Wrapped itself up exactly as I predicted it would... Loved it in all of its cheese... Whatcha think?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak (Post 819170)
Watched the first episode of a new HBo show called Hung.It's to soon to say whether it will be good or not.

Watched the pilot. My first impressions:
  • It's a vehical for Thomas Jane (or, "The Shark Rangler" as I refer to him from his star role in Deep Blue Sea). Any Shark Rangler Vehicle makes me dubious, and this show proved me right; he doesn't exactly have the acting skill to carry a show.
  • The concept itself seems pedestrian and immature; something that I'd come up with as a screenwriter in high school or college, thinking that I was being "risque" or "edgey," but ultimately it's just ludicrous and far-fetched.

I was not impressed. HBO could and should do better.

Watched the latest episode of True Blood. Good GOD it just keeps getting better and better...

hammerfan 07-15-2009 04:58 AM

Deadliest Catch
After the Catch

Geddy 07-15-2009 08:15 AM

Been watching a lot of Arrested Development lately, great show.