Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I hate people (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68564)

LuvablePsycho 05-18-2018 05:59 PM

I hate people

I really do. My house has been broken into three nights in a row by some crazy ***** who was my Mom's "friend" and she stole a bunch of crap to sell for drugs.

Stuff like this just makes me despise humanity even more, and I'm pretty pissed at my mom for allowing her to stay here in the first place when she already knew what kind of person she was. I have Bipolar disorder which I am struggling to control and I really don't need this kind of crap in my life.::mad::

Bloof 05-19-2018 04:34 AM

I think, given the circumstances, i would hate people too. Do you go to school, LP?

LuvablePsycho 05-19-2018 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloof (Post 1031108)
I think, given the circumstances, i would hate people too. Do you go to school, LP?

Nope, I'm 28 years old.

Sculpt 05-19-2018 09:53 AM

I'm sorry that happened to you and your mom, LP. I had my house broken into once, they kicked in my backdoor. Fortunately they just took a few minor valubles but left the house undisturbed. But it was harrowing first walk through as I thought they were possibly still inside.

Well at least you know there's still people like your mom. She's the type that will risk helping someone; they make the world worthwhile.

LuvablePsycho 05-19-2018 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 1031114)
I'm sorry that happened to you and your mom, LP. I had my house broken into once, they kicked in my backdoor. Fortunately they just took a few minor valubles but left the house undisturbed. But it was harrowing first walk through as I thought they were possibly still inside.

Well at least you know there's still people like your mom. She's the type that will risk helping someone; they make the world worthwhile.

Yeah well I just wish that she wouldn't help the kind of people who don't deserve it. Some people in this world are just sociopaths to the core and can't be fixed. They don't care who they hurt.

fudgetusk 05-22-2018 05:29 AM

Some folk need Jason Voorhees in their woods.

ImmortalSlasher 05-22-2018 10:02 PM

How did they break in three times in a row?

cheebacheeba 05-22-2018 11:14 PM

Did they ask...if you...ever had your shit pushed in?

cheebacheeba 05-22-2018 11:16 PM

cheebacheeba 05-23-2018 04:34 AM

Sorry, that's just me being an idiot for no reason.
What more can you say than you sympathise at times line these?
It sucks.
You probably feel like it could happen again...and that's no good either.
Can I suggest changing the locks?
If you're child free, you could even consider setting the windowsill with sharp things.

LuvablePsycho 05-23-2018 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheebacheeba (Post 1031197)
Sorry, that's just me being an idiot for no reason.
What more can you say than you sympathise at times line these?
It sucks.
You probably feel like it could happen again...and that's no good either.
Can I suggest changing the locks?
If you're child free, you could even consider setting the windowsill with sharp things.

Yeah we already changed locks and got a security system installed. I guess we should have gotten one a long time ago. But the next time a person breaks into my house I will stab them THEN I will call 911. I would shoot them but I have no idea how to use any of my Mom's guns. I'm keeping a really long knife in my bedroom next to me for now on.

cheebacheeba 05-23-2018 09:53 PM

Just make sure you eat the body.

LuvablePsycho 05-24-2018 09:30 AM

That wasn't funny. But luckily I live in Florida and we do have a stand your ground law. I have a legal right to defend myself and my property.

The Villain 05-26-2018 01:59 PM

People suck. I hate people too.

LuvablePsycho 05-27-2018 04:15 AM

Yeah, people do suck. Especially the ones who think that they have the right to steal from you just because you have nicer things and they claim that it somehow makes you a bad person. My mom and I are not rich by any means we actually struggle with money but we can't help it if we don't live like trash.

Smeg Head1 05-27-2018 01:34 PM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/xT8qB...Eh03cY/200.gif

LuvablePsycho 05-27-2018 02:04 PM

I mean seriously, when my Mom confronted this girl about the fact that she was breaking into our house at first she denied everything (like any lying junkie would) but then she actually had the nerve to say that it wasn't fair how my Mom has nice things and she doesn't. Can you ****ing believe that?! God I hate a thief! I hope that the next dope she takes ends up being what kills her. ::mad::

cheebacheeba 05-28-2018 02:00 AM

If she's a needle junkie...One could offer to buy the next hit, and then load her up a hot shot...if one were so inclined.

LuvablePsycho 05-28-2018 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheebacheeba (Post 1031306)
If she's a needle junkie...One could offer to buy the next hit, and then load her up a hot shot...if one were so inclined.

Oh she probably is. My Mom has to take B12 shots and this girl actually stole the used needles out of her bathroom.

Sculpt 05-28-2018 08:37 PM

Generally speaking, "junkies", especially heroin and methamphetamine addicts, have horrible, desperate and degrading lives.

LuvablePsycho 05-29-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sculpt (Post 1031318)
Generally speaking, "junkies", especially heroin and methamphetamine addicts, have horrible, desperate and degrading lives.

Well I'll be frank, I personally don't give a flying **** especially when they hurt me and my Mom.

The thing is this girl and her boyfriend actually stole one of my Mom's guns and all her ammunition. What if they decided to use that gun on one of us?

ImmortalSlasher 05-29-2018 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho (Post 1031327)
The thing is this girl and her boyfriend actually stole one of my Mom's guns and all her ammunition. What if they decided to use that gun on one of us?

That's actually really bad and needs to be reported to the police immediately. Especially when you are dealing with drug users who will either sell the weapon for drugs or use it to steal drugs. People get desperate when they are hooked on drugs. You almost can't blame them when they do crazy stuff for drug money as they aren't thinking straight or at all. It's just do what it takes for that next hit.

LuvablePsycho 05-30-2018 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher (Post 1031335)
That's actually really bad and needs to be reported to the police immediately. Especially when you are dealing with drug users who will either sell the weapon for drugs or use it to steal drugs. People get desperate when they are hooked on drugs. You almost can't blame them when they do crazy stuff for drug money as they aren't thinking straight or at all. It's just do what it takes for that next hit.

We did report it to the police so hopefully they'll catch her.

fudgetusk 06-04-2018 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher (Post 1031335)

They all know what will happen when they take hard drugs. They are to blame. If you are ill go see a dr.

LuvablePsycho 06-16-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fudgetusk (Post 1031413)
They all know what will happen when they take hard drugs. They are to blame. If you are ill go see a dr.

I completely agree. People know the consequences of doing drugs and when they get hooked nobody is to blame but themselves. It's not like they were forced to take them.

Of course painkillers are a different story. I feel like the doctors who keep prescribing those to patients and getting them hooked should be to blame for that.

Bloof 06-16-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho (Post 1031624)
I completely agree. People know the consequences of doing drugs and when they get hooked nobody is to blame but themselves. It's not like they were forced to take them.

Of course painkillers are a different story. I feel like the doctors who keep prescribing those to patients and getting them hooked should be to blame for that.

I think a lot of people who get addicted to prescription pain pills turn to street drugs after being cut off by their doctors. They were just people like you or me who took pain pills for injuries or illness. What a mess. Who would actually go out and say "Great day! I think i'll do street drugs today!"

Smeg Head1 06-16-2018 12:22 PM

https://nypdecider.files.wordpress.c...lx18o2_250.gif

::big grin::

It's true though. My wife's a psychiatrist on a ward that regularly deals with addicts. They're pitiable. While it might make us angry and frustrated, their abhorrent behavior is a result of addiction rather than the person themselves.

cheebacheeba 06-16-2018 03:34 PM

So what you're saying is, basically...they ought to be put down, right?

LuvablePsycho 06-16-2018 03:38 PM

I think that a lot of addicts get turned onto drugs by friends who use them. At least that's the way that the majority of people I know who are addicts started off. It's not even about just the illegal stuff look at alchohol. Everybody drinks at parties because they are expected to even though they know it's bad for you. People really should know better these days but they do it anyways. It's a ****ed up world we live in indeed.

LuvablePsycho 06-16-2018 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheebacheeba (Post 1031639)
So what you're saying is, basically...they ought to be put down, right?

No but the next junkie who breaks into my house while I'm asleep might find a bullet between their eyes. I'm not going to end up robbed and murdered just because the world wants to feel sorry for people like that.