Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Games (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Game Are U Playing Right Now (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11817)

Phalanx 01-06-2007 09:16 PM

Not that I'm playing it, but I just got through a demo of doom3.
I've never played as much as I did...my personal pc don't run it quite right...but all the same, when I played through this I can't help but think that people would've been split down the middle about this one.
It's become a little more complex than the old dooms, but in doing so, seems to have shed any kind of semblance to the look, feel, and gameplay of old. I'm not complaining myself, but to me it didn't really feel like a "doom" game at all, just another scare/gorefest to live up to a lot of other current titles.
I have to admit, I was at the point where I was just saying to this game "for fucks sake, stop messing with me, bitch!" every corner that something can hide in, it does...
Seems a decent game, but I think quake 4 is higher on my "must play" list. I suppose when I get my new pc I'll be able to play just about anything, that'll be sweet for a while at least.

Also, did anyone play tomb raider - angel of darkness? What's it like?

AUSTIN316426808 01-07-2007 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geddy (Post 526041)
Hows the scarface game?I was gonna pick it up yesterday but got rocky instead.

It's pretty good. There's alot of different things you can do and it appears to be kinda long. Entertaining way to take up some free time imo. There's extreme violence, language and drug related situations, so if that's a turn off for ya I suggest you don't give this one a second thought.

X¤MurderDoll¤X 01-07-2007 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VampiricClown (Post 526097)
The reason I ask is because unless the game is like Halo, my father won't play it. He's a big Halo fan...I'm personally getting sick of it. lol

Lost Planet would probably be a better choice then.

urgeok 01-07-2007 05:26 AM

played a bit of my son's Wallace and Gromit - Curse of the Wererabbit game last night (x-box)

its fun - but i suck at games - no patience.

Marroe 01-08-2007 06:18 PM

Fatal Frame, but I am on a "break". I've been trying to get the same bitch of a Ghost for a while now. I need to let my frustration settle.

Death_for_all 01-09-2007 12:37 AM

lol where do i start?

erm well im playing lots of games at the moment

silent hill 1 :) (well re playing it)
pirates of the carribean
the hobbit
summoner
cue club
myst
and more. im playing so many different games at once i forget where im up to in half of them:confused: :)

ShankS 01-09-2007 12:42 AM

Still working my way through FEAR. Just picked up the Rail Gun. It's uber madness :D

Phalanx 01-10-2007 04:49 PM

Ah, ^there's^ one I've gotta wait for the upgrades...it'll run on my current machine, but not well enough IMO. When it comes to games, especially FPS , I'm fairly particular about everything running perfectly smoothly...otherwise it just takes so much out of it for me.

I'm going home tommorow, found a copy of 'tomb raider - angel of darkness' lying around here so I thought I'd "borrow" it and check that out. Not a huge fan of the series, but haven't played anything new to me in a while.

Currently playing "n", which I think I'm damn near the supreme master of...on the last world now, and it's a motherfucker. I might not have finished it yet, but I challenge ANYONE to get as far as I have. Once again, that's "n", a cool ninja flash game. Try it.

VampiricClown 01-12-2007 08:20 AM

I just picked up a copy of Fable: The Lost Chapters on Xbox and have almost finished it. I've only put 8 hours in it, but I've been doing all the side quests and opening all the demon doors.

Despare 01-12-2007 05:40 PM

Murder, do you play RS: Vegas on Live?