Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Games (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Game Are U Playing Right Now (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11817)

the_real_linda 09-26-2006 04:20 AM

i play on nhl games a lot

Jacob Singer 09-26-2006 05:44 AM

well, Fatal frame 1 and 2 has a very similar story but I like how the closed the saga on the third part. The real problem would be if Campco decides to make another game for the new PS 'cause the story finished on Ps2 saga .

And talking about the apartment, yes the scenes there are scarier than in the dream manssion. The game producer had said that they put that scenes cause they took the idea from Silent HIll 4 (maybe 'cause the Silent team took some elements from Fatal Frame for Silent Hill 4)

Angra 09-26-2006 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jacob Singer
well, Fatal frame 1 and 2 has a very similar story but I like how the closed the saga on the third part. The real problem would be if Campco decides to make another game for the new PS 'cause the story finished on Ps2 saga .

And talking about the apartment, yes the scenes there are scarier than in the dream manssion. The game producer had said that they put that scenes cause they took the idea from Silent HIll 4 (maybe 'cause the Silent team took some elements from Fatal Frame for Silent Hill 4)

I´m pretty sure they can manage to come up with SOME kind of excuse to continue FF if they want to. It´s been done before.;)

Jacob Singer 09-26-2006 08:29 AM

Yeah, something like "Kirie's vengance" (There's no enough ropes in both worlds to stop her!!!)

Despare 09-27-2006 01:30 PM

HL2 Episode 1

Freak 09-30-2006 04:14 AM

Call of Duty 2

_____V_____ 09-30-2006 07:44 AM

Perfect Dark Zero on the Xbox 360.

A beautiful, excellent game. One of the best I ve played in a while.

VampiricClown 09-30-2006 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Phalanx
Anyone ever play deus ex 2? I really liked the first one...just thinking about it...I think I saw a demo of the second one, but never tried it at length (graphics card couldn't at the time), now that I can, is it worth hunting down a copy?
Deus Ex 2 was ok. The thing that I hated the most about it was the horrid and choppy frame rate. It lagged so much that it wasn't even funny.

If you have played Thief, you know what I'm talking about. The graphics are so good, they're bad. :(

Also, I was never able to play Fatal Frame 1 or 2 very much because they scared the shit out of me when I was younger. Maybe they wouldn't now that I'm older? I should also check into the 3rd.

Silent Hill 3 was decent, never got that far on the rental because I was working a lot then.

I need to get back into video games....And go for the horror oriented only.

Right now: Halo

Despare 09-30-2006 04:21 PM

Deus Ex 2 is beautiful on my pc and doesn't jump around or skip... addicting game too with a lot of the elements I loved from the first one back for #2. Finished HL2 Episode 1 yesterday and I can't wait for Episode 2, what a game. I love the way HL2 makes you panic, whether it's your elevator falling and trapping you underwater making you find a quick escape or a black headcrab that poisons you and drops you to 1HP, HL2 really keeps the energy up through the whole game.

Vodstok 10-02-2006 05:02 AM

How about the basement with no lights, some flares, and unending zombies? Gave me the damn willies. Had to play through that part 6 times on my second time through episode 1 just to make it out with over half my health, and i am a hardcore HL veteran....