Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Crimson (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15655)

alkytrio666 05-29-2005 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by massacre man
Alice Cooper isn' on MTV
?! Son, sometimes I wonder about you. Maybe you should just stay out of these things. No one said anything about Alice Cooper being on MTV...

massacre man 05-29-2005 01:07 PM

GoodandEvil told Hate_Breeder to go watch MTV after he said one of his favorite artists was Alice Cooper

i don't really have anything against you guys but HB and Dante are my friends

alkytrio666 05-29-2005 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by massacre man
GoodandEvil told Hate_Breeder to go watch MTV after he said one of his favorite artists was Alice Cooper

i don't really have anything against you guys but HB and Dante are my friends

Yah, it's cool, you don't piss me off and neither does Dante. Just HB...but I think G.A.E. told him to watch MTV cuz thats what he kept telling us to do. But whatever...haha that was a good flame war last night...goooood times...

Hate_Breeder 05-30-2005 11:40 AM

What the fuck?

You guys are still getting your panties in a bunch about this? You asked for my opinion and i fucking told you. NO! I am not excited for the new Alkaline Trio. Then you said "Well Fuck You." Now to me thats starting shit. Just because i dont listen to queer ass music, doesnt mean you have to freak out like a fucking baby.

And unlike MM..i hate both of you fuckers more than anyone on the board, so dont come here and start shit with the senior members. I still cant believe that you guys sit at the computer and finger your pussies all day :rolleyes:

alkytrio666 05-30-2005 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
What the fuck?

You guys are still getting your panties in a bunch about this? You asked for my opinion and i fucking told you. NO! I am not excited for the new Alkaline Trio. Then you said "Well Fuck You." Now to me thats starting shit. Just because i dont listen to queer ass music, doesnt mean you have to freak out like a fucking baby.

And unlike MM..i hate both of you fuckers more than anyone on the board, so dont come here and start shit with the senior members. I still cant believe that you guys sit at the computer and finger your pussies all day :rolleyes:

OOO. Senior members! I'm sorry, oh god of horror. Go fuck yourself, at least I venture past the music that 99% of people listen to. Suck a dick, you fucking faggot.

alkytrio666 05-30-2005 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
I still cant believe that you guys sit at the computer and finger your pussies all day :rolleyes:
P.S. That was a really good insult!

Hate_Breeder 05-30-2005 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by alkytrio666
at least I venture past the music that 99% of people listen to. Suck a dick, you fucking faggot.
You listen to alkaline trio :rolleyes:

Point made

alkytrio666 05-31-2005 05:12 PM

You listen to Led Zepplin...

Hate_Breeder 05-31-2005 06:27 PM

:confused:

Are you fucking stupid?

urgeok 06-01-2005 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by alkytrio666
You listen to Led Zepplin...
so do i .. led zep are great !