Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classic Horror Movies (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   list your worst movies ever (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58509)

leezuki 08-28-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombieness (Post 902276)
Agreed. The new one sucks. Me and my friends walked out of the theater. :p

dont blame u, i dint go to the cinema to watch it, thank god.

leezuki 08-28-2011 07:31 AM

paranormal activity 2.

not even going to bother saying y.

it sucked.

The Villain 08-28-2011 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leezuki (Post 902359)
paranormal activity 2.

it sucked.

Yeah that was pretty bad. I saw it in the theaters with a friend and we made fun of it the whole time

Rela1024 08-28-2011 03:25 PM

Eraserhead...........I thought the movie was gonna be the greatest thing ever cuz of all the good reviews I read....I watched it........and I was left with a bunch of what the fuck and how the fuck did that happen it was so.....weird if there was a plot I sure as hell did't get it the image of the alien baby and lady with the fat cheeks always come to mind.....power to the ppl who love it

William Seabrook 08-29-2011 03:50 AM

I really didn't like the Last House on the Left (remake) Its hard to remember the ones that sucked. Halloween III was kind of a let down I remember that.

Rela1024 08-29-2011 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William Seabrook (Post 902467)
I really didn't like the Last House on the Left (remake) Its hard to remember the ones that sucked. Halloween III was kind of a let down I remember that.

I forgot all about Halloween III I hated it I sat there waiting for Michael to appear until I realized he wasn't goin to......I was so mad lol

leezuki 08-29-2011 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rela1024 (Post 902446)
Eraserhead...........I thought the movie was gonna be the greatest thing ever cuz of all the good reviews I read....I watched it........and I was left with a bunch of what the fuck and how the fuck did that happen it was so.....weird if there was a plot I sure as hell did't get it the image of the alien baby and lady with the fat cheeks always come to mind.....power to the ppl who love it

i thought eraser head is a very good movie, took lynch about 7 years to make that movie heard.

The Villain 08-29-2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William Seabrook (Post 902467)

I liked the ending to the remake better because logically it made more sense but the rape scene went on way too long.

Fearonsarms 08-30-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leezuki (Post 902359)
paranormal activity 2.

it sucked.

Completely agree a complete let down that film.

Oh and zombieness-you should have got a refund for the Nightmare on elm street remake-I still can't bring myself to watch the friday the 13th remake-Betsy Palmer as the original Pamela Voorhees is impossible to beat.

William Seabrook 08-30-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Villain (Post 902529)
I liked the ending to the remake better because logically it made more sense but the rape scene went on way too long.

I was turned off by the rape scene too. Usually I can take brutal and graphic stuff, but it just went on and on and on.