Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Random Thoughts... (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40795)

Roiffalo 11-03-2015 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo'd (Post 1004690)
Dead Bad Things and Roifallo approaching 1,000 posts. ::smile::::smile::
::smile::::smile::::smile::::smile::::smile::

DBad is only two away wow!
This is almost as exciting as when I reached my 666th post. ::big grin::

hammerfan 11-04-2015 01:37 AM

Back pain really sucks. Especially when it keeps you from being able to sit at the computer for long.

Angra 11-04-2015 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Despare (Post 1004641)
Sirius XM and Music Choice both have Christmas music going so I don't miss any of it at home or in the car MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

This type of shit every... damn... day...

Thumb resize.

Repo'd 11-04-2015 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roiffalo (Post 1004704)
DBad is only two away wow!
This is almost as exciting as when I reached my 666th post. ::big grin::

Jake is at 666...right...now. ::devil::

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 1004711)
Back pain really sucks. Especially when it keeps you from being able to sit at the computer for long.

Oh no! Back pain does suck. Do you know what the problem is? Is it spine? Muscular? I've heard that if it's muscular, ice is better than heat. Heat often gives you immediate relief but in fact, it increases inflammation and the pain can worsen when it returns. There's always the old standby of alternating heat and cold. That works for me. Fortunately my back pain isnt chronic, I really hope the same is true for you, Hammer. Feel better muy rapido!!!

hammerfan 11-04-2015 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo'd (Post 1004716)
Jake is at 666...right...now. ::devil::

Oh no! Back pain does suck. Do you know what the problem is? Is it spine? Muscular? I've heard that if it's muscular, ice is better than heat. Heat often gives you immediate relief but in fact, it increases inflammation and the pain can worsen when it returns. There's always the old standby of alternating heat and cold. That works for me. Fortunately my back pain isnt chronic, I really hope the same is true for you, Hammer. Feel better muy rapido!!!

It's the sciatic nerve. Injured it when I was in the Air Force. It hasn't hurt this bad in a very long time.

Repo'd 11-04-2015 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 1004718)
It's the sciatic nerve. Injured it when I was in the Air Force. It hasn't hurt this bad in a very long time.

Yikes. See what you get for serving your country and doing a noble thing? No good deed goes unpunished, eh, Hammer?

I hope there's some effective treatment. Could it be that this pain requires a day off of work and a Lee/Cushing movie marathon? I'm a doctor, and that's my recommendation.

I know, i'm not a doctor, but you have to admit that's a nice prescription!

hammerfan 11-04-2015 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo'd (Post 1004719)
Yikes. See what you get for serving your country and doing a noble thing? No good deed goes unpunished, eh, Hammer?

I hope there's some effective treatment. Could it be that this pain requires a day off of work and a Lee/Cushing movie marathon? I'm a doctor, and that's my recommendation.

I know, i'm not a doctor, but you have to admit that's a nice prescription!

LOL! I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning, we'll find out if there's any kind of treatment. I'm sure it's way different than it was back in the 80s! I left early on Monday (couldn't tolerate sitting at my desk), and came in around lunch time yesterday. Doesn't hurt as bad today, but still hurts.

I like your remedy!

Repo'd 11-04-2015 04:48 AM

Ok, get some good news from the Doc and some relief for that pain. Feel better fast, Hammerfan!

hammerfan 11-04-2015 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repo'd (Post 1004721)
Ok, get some good news from the Doc and some relief for that pain. Feel better fast, Hammerfan!

Thank you! ::love::

Dead Bad Things 11-04-2015 06:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh boy! Only a few weeks till Black Friday.....Love watchin' those videos of people gettin' trampled on::big grin::