Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror.com General Forum (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What was the last thing you Ate/Drank/What are you Eating/Drinking/General Food (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29046)

Kat 10-31-2017 02:41 PM

Coffee.

MichaelMyers 10-31-2017 03:38 PM

M&Ms.

fudgetusk 11-23-2017 03:16 AM

Three cups of water. That's all the liquids I drink during the day. I have a problem.

Bloof 11-26-2017 06:51 AM

Tea, a couple of slices of rye bread toast. And 2 Shredded Wheat biscuits.

Bloof 12-01-2017 10:20 AM

Chicken soup and a brownie.

cheebacheeba 12-26-2017 06:38 PM

We just got done making a cheesecake...well, almost done anyway...

Chocolate ripple (that's like a simple crunchy chocolate biscuit/cookie) base with a little cinnamon and orange zest through it.

The filling was a 50/50 mixture of marscapone & cream cheese with a tin of condensed milk, vanilla, more orange zest and a touch more cinnamon.

1/3 of the recommended lemon juice content replaced with orange juice.

Very small amount of gelatin thrown in the mix.

Spal is making a mango/orange gel to put on top, and we'll be putting some toasted coconut over everything.

We made one big one, and some little ones in glasses for family.

hammerfan 12-27-2017 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheebacheeba (Post 1029215)
We just got done making a cheesecake...well, almost done anyway...

Chocolate ripple (that's like a simple crunchy chocolate biscuit/cookie) base with a little cinnamon and orange zest through it.

The filling was a 50/50 mixture of marscapone & cream cheese with a tin of condensed milk, vanilla, more orange zest and a touch more cinnamon.

1/3 of the recommended lemon juice content replaced with orange juice.

Very small amount of gelatin thrown in the mix.

Spal is making a mango/orange gel to put on top, and we'll be putting some toasted coconut over everything.

We made one big one, and some little ones in glasses for family.

If anyone is friends with Spal on Facebook, she posted pictures of the finished product. Looked really yummy!

cheebacheeba 12-27-2017 01:11 PM

It was ;)
Pretty good, though I will say with the addition of the mango on top it took the whole thing in quite a tropical direction - the chocolate base kind of clashed a little. Still good though, I just have ideas on how best to handle it next time.

hammerfan 12-28-2017 04:01 AM

Smart Ones breakfast sandwich and coffee

cheebacheeba 08-18-2018 05:57 PM

Took the kid to breakfast/shopping this morning.

She had her Babycino and "kids" pancakes which were ridiculously huge for any "child" under the age of about 12...in that I looked at this and thought I could share it with the wife for a light breakfast...anyway...

Thse pancakes came with some sliced strawberry, vanilla ice cream and maple syrup - the perfect combination for what I'm sure is going to be some awesome behaviour later today.

I had a black coffee, one raw sugar.
I don't really order stuff from menus, I kind of just tell the guys what I'd like based on ingredients I see that they have.

One peice sourdough, one peice soy and linseed toasted.
Fresh untampered-with avocado.
Goats cheese.
A lemon wedge. A little side serving of diced tomato.