Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   True Crime (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ten-year-old killers (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4495)

hellfire1 03-08-2004 06:09 AM

the fact that her child was kidnapped and murdered because of her moment of irresponsibilty was and is enough punishment, don't you think ? i don't think anything could be worse than that...
no parent should have to bury their child.

Sam The Egg 03-08-2004 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Darth Bane
And I shall Rule it
Bull shit you'll rule it. If anybody has pre-dibs on rulership it's Rotting Eye, Fluffho, Kpropain, Evisceration and I

fluffho 03-08-2004 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sam The Egg
Bull shit you'll rule it. If anybody has pre-dibs on rulership it's Rotting Eye, Fluffho, Kpropain, Evisceration and I
oMG.... OMG ... OMG

you remembered me!

<~having an orgasm

Sam The Egg 03-08-2004 03:18 PM

I don't know about what you look like, but you certainly sound like you do

crazy clown 03-08-2004 03:52 PM

that is a terrible story and that picture just makes it all the more eerie.

as for the country buying thing sam should be ruler, not this darth bane jerk off. i'll vote for you as long as I never have to pay taxes.

P.S. why couldn't anybody find a picture of that guy who got killed by that spider and eaten and stuff. that would have been good for a laugh.

Sam The Egg 03-08-2004 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by crazy clown
as for the country buying thing sam should be ruler, not this darth bane jerk off. i'll vote for you as long as I never have to pay taxes.
fuck taxes

bloodygurl02 03-08-2004 04:44 PM

Quote:

fuck taxes
so waht contry r we buying????? and can i own a part of it

Sam The Egg 03-08-2004 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bloodygurl02
so waht contry r we buying????? and can i own a part of it
We could try buying a state along the coast and just breaking away from the US. Oregon could work. Or if we wanted to go with the island route, Hawaii. But then we'd have to deal with volcanos. We'll just cross that bridge when we come to it.

bloodygurl02 03-08-2004 05:05 PM

Quote:

We could try buying a state along the coast and just breaking away from the US. Oregon could work. Or if we wanted to go with the island route, Hawaii. But then we'd have to deal with volcanos. We'll just cross that bridge when we come to it.
sounds like a aplan. hawaii sounds good but agian the volacno thing. but u can work around those things

Sam The Egg 03-08-2004 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bloodygurl02
sounds like a aplan. hawaii sounds good but agian the volacno thing. but u can work around those things
True, but it would be easier to just get some land that's not in the ring of fire. Maybe something in the Bahamas...