Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.

Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. (https://www.horror.com/forum/index.php)
-   Horror Fiction Posts (https://www.horror.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   HDC Idol II 2011-2012 (https://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58562)

ChronoGrl 09-09-2011 04:24 PM

Mine is done - Waiting for the boyfriend to proofread it before emailing it in. It'll be in the mail tonight or tomorrow morning... Had a rough day so I'm not feeling that confident about it, but it is what it is...

The Villain 09-09-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 903670)
I'm sorry you felt like you had to rush it. You did still have time.

There may have been time left for me to turn it in but that doesn't mean i personally had time. Worked from 7 - 5 today, didn't get home until almost 6 and i was exhausted since my job is manual labor. Tomorrow i have my daughter all day so i wouldn't have time to write then. Basically i came home from work and immediately started working on this.

I'm not making any complaints. I knew how this would be when i said i would do it but basically it probably won't be my best work. I'm just gonna have to deal with it though as i am enjoying this and look forward to the rest of it.

The Villain 09-09-2011 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChronoGrl (Post 903671)
Mine is done - Waiting for the boyfriend to proofread it before emailing it in. It'll be in the mail tonight or tomorrow morning... Had a rough day so I'm not feeling that confident about it, but it is what it is...

Proofread.......knew i forgot something :o

hammerfan 09-09-2011 04:49 PM

I didn't know you have a child! How old is she? What's her name?

The Villain 09-09-2011 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 903676)
I didn't know you have a child! How old is she? What's her name?

Yup i'm a daddy :)

She's 2. Her name is Hope.

I see her on the weekends now since me and the ex split about a year ago. We just finalized everything in court finally.

hammerfan 09-09-2011 05:29 PM

Aww, I bet you're a good Daddy!! Enjoy your time with her!

The Villain 09-09-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammerfan (Post 903680)
Aww, I bet you're a good Daddy!! Enjoy your time with her!

Thanks. I always do :)

horrorzack 09-09-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferretchucker (Post 903663)
I won't be able to participate in THIS challenge. Unfortunately, between returning to college and work, I haven't had a great deal of time to find/read some of these stories and certainly not to plan an adaptation. I know the penalty and I accept it. I just hope I succeed enough in the next challenge to bring my score up. This is not me dropping out!

Wait a second. You can do that? Then Im back in since the next challenge didnt start yet.

GraveDigger 09-09-2011 06:27 PM

Can ANYONE explain this to me. I got lost :confused:

ChronoGrl 09-09-2011 08:37 PM

My entry is in. :D