Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Roiffalo

Conversation Between Roiffalo and The Bloofer Lady
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Roiffalo
    05-04-2015 01:50 AM
    Roiffalo
    Ugh I was going to! So close! I was on my way, but some meds I took to boost my immune system to kick my cold made me feel sick, so I had to turn around. Ah well... there's always next year.
  2. The Bloofer Lady
    05-03-2015 03:51 PM
    The Bloofer Lady
    I didn't realize "Free Comic Day" was a thing. I saw it on a funny calendar that I use for my grandkids ! Score any free comics Roif?
  3. Roiffalo
    04-30-2015 10:27 PM
    Roiffalo
    I haven't seen Hostel, from what i read of the summary it sounds like a Saw film. Totally hear ya though on slicing and dicing teens though, lol
  4. The Bloofer Lady
    04-30-2015 04:25 AM
    The Bloofer Lady
    Well, I don't watch movies like Hostel etc. But I have no problems watching teenagers get sliced and diced in the older slasher movies and really have nothing against gore. Go figure.
  5. Roiffalo
    04-29-2015 12:36 PM
    Roiffalo
    That'd be it, lol. Love it. I'm just not one for self harm personally. I love the Hellraiser series, but I always look away during a certain scene in the second movie... Like you, I love 80s horror though. 8)
  6. The Bloofer Lady
    04-27-2015 06:10 PM
    The Bloofer Lady
    yes it was something like " if one door closes and another one opens, your house is probably haunted". Saw it in a mockumentary about horror films. By the way, I've haven't watched any of the "Saw" movies either
  7. Roiffalo
    04-27-2015 05:16 PM
    Roiffalo
    Lol, why hello! Thanks for creeping. ;]
    Incidentally I like the line you had in your sig before. At least I'm sure it was you. Said something about a door being open so you're probably haunted?
  8. The Bloofer Lady
    04-25-2015 07:43 PM
    The Bloofer Lady
    Well I did creep your page..might as well say "hi" while I'm here. ;-)