Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > DeadbeatAtDawn

Conversation Between DeadbeatAtDawn and anglewitch
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 113
  1. DeadbeatAtDawn
    09-09-2017 07:22 PM
    DeadbeatAtDawn
    Hope you are having fun! Stop in at EHC and say Hi! We miss you..
  2. anglewitch
    07-07-2017 09:36 PM
    anglewitch
    I Can't believe that this post down below is already 4 months old.
    Guess I joined your forum just in time.
    V
  3. anglewitch
    03-22-2017 06:56 PM
    anglewitch
    I'll check it out tomorrow.�� I need to find new forums. Especially ones with a few familiar faces.
    Well there are a lot of dope heads up here in the mounains. The condition they leave these houses in are bad. The other day I was cleaning the bathtub in one rental and the cleaner chemicals mingled with something. It was a very bad and unnatural smell. Almost like a gas. Well I got the hell out of there. Next day I learned that the previous tenants were Meth heads.
    I like bears. The just seem like big dogs. Lol.
  4. DeadbeatAtDawn
    03-22-2017 06:46 PM
    DeadbeatAtDawn
    You are more than welcome to join. Oh wait, I think the setting is for 18 years old and over. It's mostly underground/indie films of the extreme kind. You may take a look around if you'd like.

http://extremehorrorcinema.com/index...tion=community

It's nice you got a job, I never did understand why someone would destroy a place before they moved out.

I used to see bears all the time when I was a child in upper Wisconsin at our summer place. : )
  5. anglewitch
    03-22-2017 06:33 PM
    anglewitch
    You run a forum? Mind if I join it? If it's suitable for me that is.
    Well, I moved way up into Appalachian mountains. I got a job working for our landlord. I help repair his rentals that previous tenants destroyed. And the rest is a long story that I will tell you some other time.
    Oh yeah a bear raided my grandparents bird feeders.
  6. DeadbeatAtDawn
    03-22-2017 06:28 PM
    DeadbeatAtDawn
    Well, I moderate two other forums and run my own. Watched quit a few movies. Helping produce a full length underground film. Everything I do is internet and movie related when I'm not working.

How about you? What have you been up to? You are far more interesting than I.
  7. anglewitch
    03-22-2017 04:38 PM
    anglewitch
    So what kind of stuff has happened to you since the forum shut down?
  8. DeadbeatAtDawn
    03-21-2017 06:36 PM
    DeadbeatAtDawn
    yup!

9. anglewitch
    03-21-2017 06:01 PM
    anglewitch
    Miss me? ��
  10. DeadbeatAtDawn
    03-21-2017 01:55 PM
    DeadbeatAtDawn
    Hello..