Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Jake.Ashworth
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Conversation Between Jake.Ashworth and anglewitch
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 88
  1. Jake.Ashworth
    09-30-2015 06:59 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Risks are a good thing, keeps your psyche in check.
  2. anglewitch
    09-30-2015 06:53 AM
    anglewitch
    Well I am a very cautious guy. To tell you you the truth I am not much of risk taker(LIE).
  3. anglewitch
    09-25-2015 06:13 AM
    anglewitch
    People can get trichinosis from eating bear meat sometimes.
  4. anglewitch
    09-15-2015 10:32 AM
    anglewitch
    My prime age for horror was 3. Thats when I was watching horror films like suspiria, texas chainsaw massacre etc.
  5. anglewitch
    09-03-2015 01:01 PM
    anglewitch
    Hello Ashworth. Are you getting ready for October?
  6. anglewitch
    08-29-2015 10:06 AM
    anglewitch
    It really surprised me that my grandparents would do that to us.
    Something is going on, I can tell. I was thinking about sprinkling some ant hill dust on their front doorstep, but that is to much of an extreme hex. Really I don't need to be hexing anyone. Man I have such a bad temper.
  7. anglewitch
    08-22-2015 07:30 AM
    anglewitch
    Well I went to the wedding last week. I can safely say....IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!
    FIRST MY GRANDPARENTS SHANGHAIED ME< MY SISTER, AND MY DAD!! BEFORE THE WEDDING TOOK PLACE, MY GRANDPARENTS SAID "Were just staying for the ceremony" WHEN WE GOT THERE THEY SAID WERE STAYING FOR THE PARTY AFTERWARDS! Dad said to them that they said we were just staying for the ceremony, and here is what they said"No we didnt". THAT IS NOT ALL, THEY HURT MY SISTERS FEELING BY PICKIN ON DAD!!! AND BELIEVE ME I WAS MAD IS HELL!!! ALSO BEFORE THE WEDDING THEY SAID IT WASNT FORMAL JUST CASUAL!! SO DAD WORE A SWEATER AND SLACKS, AN I WORE WHITE T-SHIRT AND BLUE JEANS, AND GUESS WHAT WHEN WE GOT THERE EVERYONE WAS WEARING SUITS AND ALL THAT SHIT. DAD SAID RIGHT THEN "I thought you said it was casual not formal!". AND MY GRANDPARENTS SAID "We didn't say such thing". THAT MADE ME SO MAD I COULD BITE THROUGH IRON!!! So how was your day? Everything is cooling down where we live. Oh and how are those sun burns?
  8. anglewitch
    07-24-2015 01:15 PM
    anglewitch
    Stupidity took me over one time. For some damn reason I placed my hand on a hot toaster. Unfortunately it was my writing hand that was burned. It hurt like a mf every time I picked up a pencil.
  9. anglewitch
    07-06-2015 07:02 AM
    anglewitch
    OUCH! That sucks, I have been hit in the nose and throat by everything but a wrench.
  10. anglewitch
    07-01-2015 08:55 AM
    anglewitch
    OUCH! I nearly broke my fingers in fold out thing that covers the keys. Damn I need to be more careful. Looks like something that likes to break bones is out to get us.