God no- mine are teenagers, too old to do the new mother thing any more. x
  2. ProfondoXxRosso
    08-27-2010 09:29 AM
    ProfondoXxRosso
    You just had 2? Like Twins? Congrats!
  3. Bastet
    08-25-2010 01:47 PM
    Bastet
    as a woman, i am thankful that nothing is 'hanging' lol. Well no more than having 2 kids anyway x
  4. ProfondoXxRosso
    08-24-2010 04:01 PM
    ProfondoXxRosso
    Bright and breezy hows it hanging?
  5. Bastet
    08-24-2010 01:56 PM
    Bastet
    hi hun, hows things? x
  6. ProfondoXxRosso
    08-21-2010 02:31 PM
    ProfondoXxRosso
    I dont know either. Its really weird I think.
  7. Bastet
    08-14-2010 10:58 AM
    Bastet
    why? Don't really see what was wrong with our discusion in this thread. Found it quite interesting and stimulating.
  8. ProfondoXxRosso
    08-14-2010 08:35 AM
    ProfondoXxRosso
    Our entire conversation about battleplans in WWII has been removed from the Hitler thread. =/
  9. Bastet
    08-14-2010 02:06 AM
    Bastet
    Yay, Anne Rice Rocks!
    She writes with such style. You really should give Lovecraft a go, or Poe- they are standard fayre for this site.
    Napoleon tried, before Hitler to invade Russia durin thir winter and his troops suffered the same fate as The Germans- Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture was written to celebrate the German defeat/retreat from Russia. Hitler borrowed some of Napoleon's ideas-he too was a wonderful propagandist, but also a fantastic general, but he also made the same mistakes.
    Stalin was a real motherfucker not only to his enemies but also towards his own.
  10. ProfondoXxRosso
    08-13-2010 11:20 AM
    ProfondoXxRosso
    Never really studied up much about Napoleon just what I learned about him in high school. Stalin was pretty badass when it came to both Japan and Hitler. Knowing Hitler was going to go back on their peace treaty and not wanting to mass his men on one front leaving his east front open to invasion by Japan. And then using natural conditions to wear down Germanys army and when they begin retreating he moves in his Russians to clean up. It was a brilliant plan and Russias a great country for how intelligent they really are. Theyre always infiltrating the US with spies its pretty humorous actually.

Im just not a big fan of books because it takes more time to read then it does to watch a documentary on the subject. Plus I like the visuals :P

The only books I really ever enjoyed reading are on the subject of Aliens or Serial Killers =/ And anything by Anne Rice of course :)