Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Arbie

Conversation Between Arbie and The Villain
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. The Villain
    06-21-2012 02:54 PM
    The Villain
    Yeah she's 3. I love her.

That sounds cool. I'd like to hear more and check out it. It's hard to stay focused. I get distracted a lot and get writers block too.
  2. Arbie
    06-21-2012 07:17 AM
    Arbie
    You have a daughter? Awwhh! =]

I'm writing a mystery (I guess!) set in an asylum. There isn't much else I can say about it at the moment, I'm pretty poor at writing synopses! I just hope I finish it. I'm terrible at switching from one project to another. Need to learn how to focus without heading off into lala land! =p
  3. The Villain
    06-20-2012 02:47 PM
    The Villain
    Haha just because of that Stephanie Meyer crack, i like you.

What's your novel about?

I like the same. Video games, movies, reading and playing with my daughter.
  4. Arbie
    06-19-2012 06:19 PM
    Arbie
    They are? That's awesome! And yes I know. =[ Most writers need part time jobs, only a few get to do it for a living. Which is why it's so frustrating to see the likes of Stephenie Meyers being one of them!

I enjoy writing also. I hope to send my first completed novel to a publisher this year. I write for myself too, but I wouldn't complain if someone wanted to pay me for it!

Apart from that I like video games and reading mostly. Oh, and horror of course. Do you have any other major interests aside from writing? =]
  5. The Villain
    06-19-2012 05:54 PM
    The Villain
    I really just write for myself. I would love to be able to do it for a living but that's really hard. The three i've finished are published though which is cool. Not many people have read them though.

Thank you. It's my passion. What are you into?
  6. Arbie
    06-19-2012 05:47 PM
    Arbie
    That sounds interesting. Do you have a target audience, or do you write purely for your own pleasure?

Four novels is impressive. I know how much writing can take out of a person. =]
  7. The Villain
    06-19-2012 05:43 PM
    The Villain
    Haha nice. I forgot i put that in there.

Right now i'm writing a story where a bunch of people start going missing in a town and when the townspeople investigate they find out that the people have been taken by a giant troll. That's the basic plot anyway. It's my fourth novel. I write horror obviously.
  8. Arbie
    06-19-2012 05:19 PM
    Arbie
    I'm writing a story about a guy named The Villain who writes horror novels, I guess I should mention my work has a tendency to seep into reality. That and it says so on your profile. =P

What are you currently writing about? =]
  9. The Villain
    06-19-2012 04:43 PM
    The Villain
    Great. I'm writing right now actually. How did you know i wrote?
  10. Arbie
    06-18-2012 04:55 PM
    Arbie
    Hi! How is the writing going? =]