Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > SerialKiller
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Conversation Between SerialKiller and anglewitch
Showing Visitor Messages 91 to 99 of 99
  1. anglewitch
    10-17-2015 08:18 AM
    anglewitch
    I have accepted your friendship request. :)
    Sorry about you ex boyfriend problems, what has he been doing?
    Well white and black magic are the same, basically. The baphomet that you see as my avatar represents good and evil, night and day, man and woman, sun and moon, Good magic and bad magic, the list goes on and on. So as you can read magic has its good side and its dark side, kind of like how we have our dark side, people fight, get angry all that represents our dark side.
    You sound like a cool woman, I am glad you enjoyed AngelWitch. There is another good song by them called White witch. Another band I think you would like would be Witch Finder General. Hammer Fall is another good one. I would recommend listening to the album Glory To The Brave, it is kind of about knights and stuff like that.
  2. SerialKiller
    10-13-2015 01:55 PM
    SerialKiller
    You've got some bitchin taste in music, thanks for introducing me. Awesome band from what I've heard. I listened to Loser, then on to Screamin' N' Bleedin. That led me to Goodbye, which made me feel strangely better. So I'm assuming you practice White magic then? There's Black & White magic right? We do have some things in common, we should be friends. :) I promise I'm not creepy though.
  3. anglewitch
    10-12-2015 07:02 AM
    anglewitch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQGHzG6jrCY
    This is good Angel Witch song.
    I do cast spell now and then. One thing you must know though about magic. Magic is a very confusing thing. Stories about wizards throwing lightning bolts at there enemies or make a pineapple appear out of thin air is a bunch of bullshit! In magic you can dominate other which is totally wrong for a good wizard to do. See magic can be good or bad, it all depends on whoever dares to use it.

You and me both do a lot of the same things, I think that's cool.
  4. SerialKiller
    10-10-2015 02:14 PM
    SerialKiller
    Yes just a little surprised. I've never experienced Angel Witch, I do love heavy metal though. Can you cast spells? I'm being serious I mean. I'm intrigued. I once visited a witch's graveyard & it was quite fascinating. I love to read too. I used to write, but not so much anymore. Mostly stories & poetry. I did write for my school's newspaper, before I left. I like soccer. Baseball & basketball too. I cannot play any instruments though. :( Fencing would be a pretty cool skill to have. That's unexpected indeed.
  5. anglewitch
    10-08-2015 11:25 AM
    anglewitch
    Surprised you eh? Well you are not the first.
    Here is another thing about plague doctors, that cone they wore on their face was stuffed with potpourri. It was believed that the sweet smell of this flower could drive away disease.
    What my profile name means? 2 reasons, 1 it is my favorite heavy metal band, 2 I am a wizard if you believe that and so I thought that would fit my profile.
    I like to study monster lore, and history. I love to read books, I collect antiques, I play sports( mostly soccer, really I want to learn fencing ), I also like to write short tales about times lost, and I play the piano.
    That is not even half of what I do, but I'll end the list there.
  6. SerialKiller
    10-07-2015 10:36 PM
    SerialKiller
    Almost 16 & schooling me on plague doctors. What's your name mean?
  7. anglewitch
    10-07-2015 05:53 AM
    anglewitch
    Going to be 16 this year.
  8. SerialKiller
    10-06-2015 10:45 PM
    SerialKiller
    Yes, I'm 25. May I be curious about your age now?
  9. anglewitch
    10-05-2015 01:06 PM
    anglewitch
    Are you 25?
    Just curious that's all.