Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > TheBossInTheWall

Conversation Between TheBossInTheWall and SerialKiller
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. SerialKiller
    04-18-2016 03:49 PM
    SerialKiller
    Getting ready to read & delete everything now. I fell off a bit.
  2. TheBossInTheWall
    03-29-2016 07:49 PM
    TheBossInTheWall
    Stored private message quota full again. Let me know and I'll send the message.
  3. SerialKiller
    02-29-2016 10:33 PM
    SerialKiller
    Resend now, I just deleted everything.
  4. TheBossInTheWall
    02-21-2016 11:07 AM
    TheBossInTheWall
    The last message I tried to send did not go through because your inbox(including already read messages I think) is full. No worries. Let me know when to send it again.
  5. SerialKiller
    12-25-2015 02:58 PM
    SerialKiller
    You thought right, new house. I'm afraid nobody would ever confuse me with being very adult though. I would like to interact with my neighbors, I really like talking to new people. I don't think it's going to happen though. I have one neighbor in particular who never leaves the house. I've yet to see them, & nobody can tell me who they are. Their house is always dark too, always! You live in NYC? What is that like?? I've only seen movies. May I ask why things are difficult? If you don't wanna say, just ignore me. Merry Christmas too!
  6. SerialKiller
    12-23-2015 09:03 PM
    SerialKiller
    Ah that sucks. I'm sorry. I didn't know. Things are going OK here. It's taken a couple of weeks, but I finally got moved into my new home. I really like it. I haven't met any of my neighbors yet though. How are things going with you?
  7. SerialKiller
    12-04-2015 04:06 AM
    SerialKiller
    For the rest of time?
  8. TheBossInTheWall
    12-02-2015 08:02 AM
    TheBossInTheWall
    I've decided to stick to lurking.
  9. SerialKiller
    12-02-2015 03:54 AM
    SerialKiller
    Ah ha. I thought it was you, must have been. I recalled someone telling me to check on demand for it, because I wanted to watch. Where you been hiding??
  10. TheBossInTheWall
    11-29-2015 09:44 AM
    TheBossInTheWall
    : ) Creep away. I saw Tusk too. Tried watching with my dad, he didn't know how to react. Laughing, 'what the hell is this?', uncomfortable. And so on.