Hey there!
  2. Repo'd
    11-16-2016 09:38 AM
    Repo'd
    Howdy!
  3. Repo'd
    08-13-2016 09:23 AM
    Repo'd
    We have mutual horror celeb jealousy issues! LOL! I'm sorry to hear that Hunt Valley won't work for you. I was hopeful that we would finally have a chance to meet in person. Stay cool this weekend and have a total blast!
  4. hammerfan
    08-12-2016 06:16 AM
    hammerfan
    Awww, thanks! That's very nice to hear! I hear you about money. I'm jealous about you meeting Barbara Steele! Can't afford that trip myself. I think Caroline Munro will be the only autograph I get. Gotta have money for some shopping! There's a dude that does coffee mugs and magnets, and then there's another dude that does etched glasses with the classic monsters. So far, I have Ardeth Bay, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, and The Wolf Man. I think I'll get either Dracula or Frankenstein next. Plus, I have to get my Fright Rags t-shirt! LOL
  5. Repo'd
    08-12-2016 06:04 AM
    Repo'd
    Happy to here you are doing good. Think of you often, friend.
    Yeaaaaah, don't rub the Munroe thing in!! LOL! We considered making the trip but the money just isn't there. I am DEFINITELY going to Hunt Valley to meet Barbara Steele. You have no idea how amped up I am for that weekend!
    Married life is very cool. Celebrated our two month anniversary yesterday. :)
  6. hammerfan
    08-12-2016 06:00 AM
    hammerfan
    I'm doing good, thanks! How have you been? How's married life? Yes, I AM going! Tomorrow! Kinda geeking out over meeting Caroline Munro!
  7. Repo'd
    08-12-2016 05:50 AM
    Repo'd
    How are you, Hammer? I hope you've been doing well. Going to the con this weekend?
  8. hammerfan
    03-12-2016 04:24 AM
    hammerfan
    Thanks! I'm hoping to meet a fellow HDC'er - GorePhobia. He doesn't really post much anymore, but, back in the day he was very active here.
  9. Repo'd
    03-11-2016 03:25 PM
    Repo'd
    Have a great Monster Mania, Hammer!! Be safe and enjoy!
  10. hammerfan
    11-18-2015 08:48 AM
    hammerfan
    Getting there. Nowhere near as bad as it was last week. Thanks for asking!