Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > TheUltimateDreamWarrior

Conversation Between TheUltimateDreamWarrior and hammerfan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. TheUltimateDreamWarrior
    01-24-2017 01:16 PM
    TheUltimateDreamWarrior
    I need to watch more Hammer horror films. I've mostly seen giallos, Japanese horror, and American horror. Well, I guess I have seen a few British horror movies. Raw Meat (1972), Tales from the Crypt (1972), and The Vault of Horror (1973).
  2. hammerfan
    01-24-2017 11:00 AM
    hammerfan
    Christopher Lee was also in one or two Star Wars movies. Episode I or II, I think. I hate those movies, I won't even watch them for him. Sir Christopher was also in The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. Peter Cushing is a kick-ass Victor Frankenstein. If you ever have a chance to see one (or more) of Hammer's Frankenstein movies, do it!
  3. TheUltimateDreamWarrior
    01-24-2017 10:17 AM
    TheUltimateDreamWarrior
    I've seen Peter Cushing in a few films. I didn't know he played Grand Moff Tarkin in Star Wars Episode IV. I've seen several of Christopher Lee's films, most notably Dracula, Sleepy Hollow, and Gremlins 2. He's an amazing actor.
  4. hammerfan
    01-24-2017 09:59 AM
    hammerfan
    Just a little ;) Yes, Hammer horror films are my favorite, and my favorite actors are Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing.
  5. TheUltimateDreamWarrior
    01-24-2017 09:05 AM
    TheUltimateDreamWarrior
    Do you like Hammer horror films by chance? I've only seen one Hammer horror film and that was in film school. It was one of the Dracula films with Christopher Lee. It was a good movie, I just can't for the life of me remember the title. I remember that my teacher pointed out the director's use of a falling autumn leaf to describe how a director can create depth in a shot.