Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Sculpt

Conversation Between Sculpt and Raegan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Raegan
    02-17-2015 09:19 AM
    Raegan
    no worries, I've dealt with her like this since I was 12......I turned out not too weird :)
  2. Sculpt
    02-16-2015 10:35 PM
    Sculpt
    Ah, I got ya. Sorry to hear that. I have a long time close friend who's an addict. It's hard to get worse than that.
  3. Raegan
    02-16-2015 10:09 AM
    Raegan
    You are a way better person than me....last time I saw her was in September, I tried to break up a dog fight, got bit, shattered the bone in my finger. Long story short she invited herself over (she's only been to my house once) and stole my pain killers. I'm civil, she lives literally next to my mother but I'm only civil for my mother. Trust me I understand about family members not being around but she's 40 and still stealing pain meds so.....again for my moms sake I'm nice but it's not easy. Again, you are a way better person than me :)
  4. Sculpt
    02-16-2015 09:58 AM
    Sculpt
    It's great that you've been able to lead your sister into good opportunities! (riding your coattails). She's your sister & you love her. Family is a very precious thing in this world. It's a shame for both of you not to have spoken for years. Some of us are weaker than others in various things & various ways. It's a good thing there's many of us to spread the out the bad, & share the good. Family members aren't with us forever in this world. Sounds like one of your strengths is initiating things. It would be a wonderful thing for you to initiate good contact with your sister. Let her know you're happy for her & share & celebrate with her good fortune. It's something you both have in common (Dropkick Murphy), great conversation starter!
  5. Raegan
    02-15-2015 09:36 AM
    Raegan
    Nah, I just hate my sister with a passion....she went to Germany to see her boyfriend and he surprised her and took her to see Dropkick Murphy's in paris....that's MY band-she's been riding my coattails forever even though she's older...we have gone years without talking. I saw her post on Facebook hence my post :) but thank you