Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Jake.Ashworth

Conversation Between Jake.Ashworth and SerialKiller
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 58
  1. SerialKiller
    11-26-2015 02:24 AM
    SerialKiller
    Very, very sound advice about marriage indeed. I sometimes see things on tv & think gee wouldn't that be fun, or different for a change? A wedding looks like it would be a lot of fun for instance. The dress, & the ring, & the party. Then I think wow. You know, once you're married that's it. So I couldn't get married unless I was 100% deadly certain & in love. Unless I wanted to disgrace my family's good name with a divorce. :D In other news, I have a date this Saturday & I'm nervous.
  2. SerialKiller
    11-26-2015 02:22 AM
    SerialKiller
    Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you & your family have a great day. What kind of toys did you get for your car? Have fun sleeping in Black Friday. I'm not sure where all I'm going to, but Sephora is on my list for sure. It's one of my favorite stores.
  3. Jake.Ashworth
    11-23-2015 05:20 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Sometimes I just need to blow some money, this weekend was one of those times, lol! My wifes family makes some pretty awesome food, but I will miss my families cooking this year. We spend every year here though, so a change is nice. It sounds like your going to have a great Thanksgiving, Im happy for you. I sound like an old man, but cherish it. Someday youll get to start your own traditions but holding onto the ones you have now is super important. I don't do Black Friday, I have been in retail for 12 years, this will be the first Black Friday that I don't work a 20 hour day during. Not shopping... Sleeping! Lol.
  4. Jake.Ashworth
    11-23-2015 05:20 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Being married is pretty awesome. I love my wife with all of my heart and I know she loves me the same. There is something pretty amazing about knowing that there is someone out there who would do anything for you. We have been married for 9 years now and absolutely nothing has changed. Don't get married until you can feel that way about someone. To many people dive in just to be married and don't wait to find out if they really love that person. I know it sounds crazy but we don't even fight. I grew up in war zone and I knew that I didn't want that. We know each other inside and out and we will grow old together. Its a very secure feeling. We are super excited about the trip, I love road trips. I just got some new toys for my car to make the trip a little more fun for me.
  5. Jake.Ashworth
    11-23-2015 05:19 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    It sounds like your cousin is lucky to have someone to take care of her. My pops wasn't very strict, but looking back, I kind of wish he was lol.
  6. SerialKiller
    11-22-2015 04:38 PM
    SerialKiller
    OMG though that made me laugh, thanks for saying it. I don't think you sound like one of those creeps at all, & believe me I've had my share. I've been thinking I'd like to get married. Is it fun being married? IDK who I would marry though. Johnny Depp is taken. :( The Dark Crystal I'm obsessed with right now. I've been turning it on at night and watching it till I pass out. It's relaxing like that. I do love Jim Henson. I grew up watching The Muppet Babies cartoons.Panda bears & Graceland on Thanksgiving sounds epic. :p I love Elvis. <3 My Thanksgiving will be spent in the company of my whacky family, as usual. My mom's a great cook, & she's making me a pineapple upside down cake. I'm excited. I'm going out on Black Friday too!! Do you usually go out that night?
  7. SerialKiller
    11-22-2015 04:35 PM
    SerialKiller
    Don't I know it! My(baby) cousin is about to turn 15, she says when she's 16 she's coming to live with me. Maybe she's thinking we'll have one big party. I can't blame her, I do let her get away with things. Her parents are way strict with her. She's in serious trouble with them. She quit the basketball team because the bitches at school are being mean to her. She's so pretty, she's such a little doll. She dyed her hair black, & shaved zigzags in the back of her head. It looks pretty dope.
  8. Jake.Ashworth
    11-20-2015 05:27 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Girls are seriously hard to understand, just remember that they don't matter. Life has its own plans and what idiots say never matter. I thought it looked great, and not in a pervy older guy way even. What kind of dancing did you do? Labyrinth is one of our families favorite movies. David Bowie is a bad ass... Lol. The Dark Crystal is a classic! Jim Henson was a genius. The first, second, and third seasons of AHS where really good, freakshow was good but not as good. I wont watch Hotel until I can binge the whole season. Sorry you've been sick, that shit sucks, but I am very happy your feeling better. Thanksgiving will be fun, we are driving up to St. Louis to see the family and catch up with some old friends. The plan is to drive to Memphis for a day to go to their zoo and see some fucking Panda bears and Graceland, and then we will drive up and spend a few days trying not to get shot or robbed. Its cool though, I carry, so we shouldn't have any problems. What are your plans?
  9. SerialKiller
    11-17-2015 05:33 PM
    SerialKiller
    Hi Jake. What a fascinating website. I listen to a lot of everything. I listen to mainly metal music(mostly old school) & rock. I do love dance music too. I'm always looking for new music. I get bored easily. Oh you saw my costume! I didn't think there was anything too revealing about it. Girls can be so mean sometimes. Speaking of Labyrinth, I've been watching this trippy movie on netflix called The Dark Crystal. I finished season 1 of AHS. I loved Tate even though he's a psychopath. Excited for Thanksgiving??
  10. Jake.Ashworth
    11-04-2015 09:21 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    My god, the spelling, so sorry for that.