Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Jake.Ashworth

Conversation Between Jake.Ashworth and SerialKiller
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 50 of 58
  1. Jake.Ashworth
    10-11-2015 07:40 PM
    Jake.Ashworth
    It is nice, I mean it will be when everything stops being sore... Lol. My wife is fixed as well, but she is very anxious so the double assurance allows her to relax a little. Nothing really cool about an appliance store, lol, I'm a huge geek about it but I'm well aware it's not the most glamorous industry. I've gone from 278 to 234 over the last 6 months. I'm actually pretty proud of myself. I call myself fat as a self defense mechanism lol. I grew up being called a lot worse and it's pretty easy to take away bullies power when you beat em to it. The outfit sounds very conservative compared to some stuff you see out there lol. I did the goth thing for a long time, unfortunately it doesn't work great when your growed up.
  2. SerialKiller
    10-11-2015 12:04 PM
    SerialKiller
    I didn't hear that, it would be pretty sweet if it's true! So you're all finished having babies now huh? I imagine there's a certain amount of freedom that goes along with that type of surgery, as long as you're married that is. A high end appliance store sounds pretty cool. And making good bank is always great. :P Heyyyy 50 pounds is a mega accomplishment. Lots of people only ever talk about losing weight & never really try. Don't call yourself a fatty Mr. :( How much more do you wanna lose? No, I was mostly goth all through my teenage years though.
  3. Jake.Ashworth
    10-10-2015 05:36 PM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Sounds like a decent time all together. I hear there is a second Tucker and Dale in the works. As for my surgery, I got clipped lol, no more babies! I run a high end appliance store... Yay retail lol. But the money is really good Lol. Fitness instructor? I'm a fatty but I've lost 50 pounds in the last 6 months. So I'm on my way. You mentioned people looked at you funny because of how you dress, how is that? You gothy? I was for a long time, now I'm more shorts and band shorts.
  4. SerialKiller
    10-10-2015 03:06 PM
    SerialKiller
    One of my favorites also, Tucker & Dale vs. Evil is significant. What kinda surgery?
  5. Jake.Ashworth
    10-08-2015 05:37 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Look Shady isn't that bad after all! Some people feel bigger over facetime than they do in person lol. I can definitely agree on North Carolina, that place is just... I mean Petey Pablo... Speaking of horror comedy, well mostly comedy, have you see Tucker and Dale vs. Evil. No question one of my favorite movies. Im moving rather slow this week, had surgery on Friday and missing a day in this damn place means catching up for a week, lol. Work is frustrating me this week, but I think I have almost dug my way out. What kind of work do you do?
  6. SerialKiller
    10-07-2015 11:26 PM
    SerialKiller
    I assure you, solid parenting isn't an issue with my cousin. Most of the family is divided on the issue though. I personally don't like it. He's hyper, but it's harmless. He's not my kid, so I don't make those decisions. I have my own personal reasons for disliking medication though. I ended up befriending Slim Shady this evening. He was a totally different person from the boy I met over facetime. He seemed more shy & nervous. Homeschool was pretty cool. I did my work in the morning, & then it was pretty much the mall or the movies the rest of the day. That's why I like the Child's Play series. I like horror & comedy mixed every now & then. I've lived lots of places in recent years. Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina & Virginia to name a couple. I think I may have a little bit of Gypsy blood. Savannah is my favorite place. North Carolina was a nightmare.
  7. Jake.Ashworth
    10-07-2015 07:22 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Im not old, just feel old. I grew up when I was young, lol. Kids can be a little nuts, but I think solid parenting can replace most of the "ADHD" issues out there. Im kind of big on not pinning kids with those labels. I hope its no offense but I think its a convenient excuse to not have to parent as much. My oldest could be labeled ADD but im reasonably strict and we can work through most of the issues that pop up. Its amazing to me how quick some teachers and doctors are to want to throw pills at kids. Slim Shady wannabe, Jesus, that should be fun... Lol. Especially in the boondox. How was homeschool? I know a handful of people who did it with their kids and it seems to go smoothly. I agree on Chucky, I think its because the movies are a little more "hokey" than serious. But those first few are a blast. What part of the country did you get away too when you left home? We grew up in St. Louis and took off to Dallas as soon as we where old enough and had enough dough.
  8. SerialKiller
    10-06-2015 11:42 PM
    SerialKiller
    It's going to be 30 or older for sure now. I've been here two days, & my youngest cousin has me exhausted already! He has ADHD so you can probably understand. We played basketball for 3 hours yesterday. I get to meet my other cousin's boyfriend tomorrow. Straight up Slim Shady wannabe. I don't think you sound very old though?? And yes, it's a very small town. It's the kind of place everyone knows everyone. I took off & left my phone charger at home, so I had to try a couple of different places before I found another one. This is backwoods, hillbilly country. :p I didn't go to prom or homecoming either, after a year of high school I left to be homeschooled. I love Moira personally, I thought she was great fun. I hope he enjoys Child's Play, I don't think Chucky gets enough love. :(
  9. Jake.Ashworth
    10-05-2015 06:21 AM
    Jake.Ashworth
    Definitely make sure your ready... They change everything. We had my youngest when I was 20, we kind of missed out on our young adult life. But all goes well and they will both be out of my house by time im 45 and I can really enjoy my adult life and retirement. That sucks about your brother, is it a small town? I never went to any of our homecomings or anything. The only reason I went to senior prom was because a friend needed a ride. But that's where I met my wife, so no complaints here. We loved American Horror Story, we watch every year and its well worth it every year. But Moira in that first season, even my wife loved her in that maid gettup. We watch New Nightmare last night, and the original Puppet Master. He loves Freddy. We will work on Halloween soon, I think I might do Childs Play next.
  10. SerialKiller
    10-01-2015 04:29 PM
    SerialKiller
    I always assumed I would start having children once I hit my 30's. I feel I'm probably too young & selfish right now. That's a plan right? I will have fun at home, no doubt. :) Yes I did start at the beginning of American Horror Story. I've heard so much about it, & I understand why, now that I've started it. Did your boy enjoy Nightmare?? It's one of my favorite franchises. Has he shown any interest in the Halloween films yet??