Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Bastet
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Conversation Between Bastet and jbp is scary
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 13 of 13
  1. jbp is scary
    07-08-2010 01:02 PM
    jbp is scary
    yeah my avatar is about a rumor that creatures such as snakes live in ball pits! Also yes candy man is a pretty cool story and Ive been to snopes and their pretty good!most legends I know are off scary for kids.com so I know most all of the famous legends but I dare to search for more! So Id be glad to hear your legends! Also I really like movies that have are demented and have almost no plot such as Ginger snaps,Jack Frost attack of the killer snowman,puppet master,and sleep away camp! Also I just changed my avatar!
  2. Bastet
    07-08-2010 09:23 AM
    Bastet
    my avatar is just one of the standard ones on here. love yours its colourful x
    tell us a little about you babe x
    Oh and I love urban legends too. Did you dig Candyman?
    There are quite a few in nursing i can tell you and a few things that are too bizzar to be true but i have actually experienced. Love the psychology behind them.
    Te best source of urban legends on the net is one called snopes.com have you checked them out? they are a positive cornucopia of urban legends from the standard, to the classical-Bloody Mary and The kidney Transplant, to more contemporary stuff. Its well worth a visit if you havent been there before:cool:
  3. jbp is scary
    07-06-2010 03:07 PM
    jbp is scary
    Ive gotta say your avatar is cool and creepy!