PDA

View Full Version : Invader Zim

Lucid Dreams
09-16-2004, 12:30 AM
I could swear there was already a thread on this but oh well...anybody else like it?

cheebacheeba
09-16-2004, 03:34 AM
Yup, I loved it...
I always liked it when Grrr went nutz.
Cool visuals in that show too.
I don't know whether or not the series is available on dvd, if it were, I'd very much like to buy it...

Lucid Dreams
09-16-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
Yup, I loved it...
I always liked it when Grrr went nutz.
Cool visuals in that show too.
I don't know whether or not the series is available on dvd, if it were, I'd very much like to buy it...

hah, go to hottopic.com and search "Invader Zim" so far they have to DVD's out..i have both:p

Sam The Egg
09-16-2004, 03:46 PM
but then you'd actually be giving Hot Topic money.

Meanwhile, there are starving children over at Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com)

Lucid Dreams
09-16-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
but then you'd actually be giving Hot Topic money.

Meanwhile, there are starving children over at Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com)

theres that too...forgot about those poor amazons

KRUGERKID13
09-18-2004, 03:05 PM
thought it was stupid

cheebacheeba
09-18-2004, 06:30 PM
Yeah?
Well, you just suck then, dontcha?:mad:

horrorchic
09-22-2004, 04:30 PM
I love invader Zim and have all the episodes. I had a friend dowload them. My favorite character is Gir. :D

cheebacheeba
09-22-2004, 05:59 PM
Yeah, I like when he flips out all the time....or the one episode where gir is in control of zims facility, and he wouldn't let him get to where he was going in the elevator without making him dance...

- Funny

systemshock
09-24-2004, 07:43 PM
Invader Zim is great and so is anything Jhonen creates ... like Johnny The Homicidal Maniac and Squee. I can't wait for volume 3 to come out on dvd so I can watch the unaired episodes ... I saw one of the unaired episodes on one of my friends computers and it was the funniest episodes.

systemshock
10-06-2004, 07:16 AM
less than a week till Volume 3 :D

Lucid Dreams
10-06-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by systemshock
less than a week till Volume 3 :D

fucking awesome, didn't know there was gonna be a vol. 3....i got the 1 and 2 already

systemshock
10-06-2004, 12:40 PM
hell yeah ... 3 is going to be the best out of all of them because it holds a lot of episodes that never aired
http://www.roomwithamoose.com/vol3.jpg

Lucid Dreams
10-06-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by systemshock
hell yeah ... 3 is going to be the best out of all of them because it holds a lot of episodes that never aired
http://www.roomwithamoose.com/vol3.jpg

now thats the fucking shit right there

knife_fight
10-09-2004, 10:13 PM
Jhonen Vasquez (sp?) also did a comic called I Feel Sick which, I think, is the only comic to ever have me literally rolling on the floor with laughter every single time I pick it up! If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest trotting your ass down to the local comic store and hunting for it.

usahorrorfan
10-12-2004, 09:01 PM
Invader Zim is a Drawed up charater and i hate cartoons

cartoons are for kids 10 and under and im sure yall arnt ten and under invader zim SUCKs

systemshock
10-13-2004, 11:36 AM
boohoo cartoons are for kids and I have nothing to do but make fun of you because you find something I don't like funny

last bad move
10-13-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by knife_fight
Jhonen Vasquez (sp?) also did a comic called I Feel Sick which, I think, is the only comic to ever have me literally rolling on the floor with laughter every single time I pick it up! If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest trotting your ass down to the local comic store and hunting for it. ill have to make a mental note and check that out thanx

and cheebacheeba if you just wanted to watch the shows you should go to blockbuster at mine they have the dvd but i dont know even if they have block buster over there but if they do there you go. and i know theres this newish channel called nicktoons on sat and comcast and sometimes not much though its on.

Lucid Dreams
10-13-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by last bad move
ill have to make a mental note and check that out thanx

and cheebacheeba if you just wanted to watch the shows you should go to blockbuster at mine they have the dvd but i dont know even if they have block buster over there but if they do there you go. and i know theres this newish channel called nicktoons on sat and comcast and sometimes not much though its on.

A) yaa...the I feel sick stuff is awesome
B) or you could just do what i did b4 i knew about the DVD's...download the episodes:cool:

last bad move
10-14-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Lucid Dreams
A) yaa...the I feel sick stuff is awesome
B) or you could just do what i did b4 i knew about the DVD's...download the episodes:cool: ya but that could be a pain in the ass exspecaly if you have dial up

Lucid Dreams
10-14-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by last bad move
ya but that could be a pain in the ass exspecaly if you have dial up

verry true...i 4got how slow dial up was...i've had cable 4 so long...damn....hmm...i dunno then:rolleyes: :(

bloodrayne
06-02-2005, 05:07 PM
I fucking LOVE Invader Zim...But, everything I like is always taken away...*sigh*...I swear I'm beginning to believe that I'm responsible for the cancellation of all the cool shows...I'm surprised they haven't taken away Simpsons yet, but of course they had to kill Futurama...

Good thing I have ALL of the Invader Zim DVDs ;)...It still sucks that they aren't going to be making anymore though...

barbra
06-05-2005, 12:32 AM
well they had to make way for their pre teen line up. Nickelodeon has had some great cartoons. ren and stimpy, angry beavers, ahhh, real monsters, roco's modern life, jimmy neutron, ect.

My favorite invader Zim is either the one about the germs and fast food meat or the hypno-puss

The Mothman
06-05-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Lucid Dreams
[B]"Then i'm gonna get a keychain attached to my balls so i always know where my keys
and my balls are" - Dennis LearyB]
hehe i forgot to put that leary quote in my sig. good one.

"And we're gonna have metal detectors for all you "Cock-ring" guys too. BEEP!
'you gotta cock-ring?'
'no, I uhhh...'
'Get the fuck outta here'!!!"

anyways, Zim was a pretty wierd show when it was around. I remember the first episode,when they run past the ice cream truck giving off subliminal messages instead of the traditional ice cream music.

"You like ice cream You like ice cream. You love ice cream."

bloodrayne
06-12-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by barbra
well they had to make way for their pre teen line up. Nickelodeon has had some great cartoons. ren and stimpy, angry beavers, ahhh, real monsters, roco's modern life, jimmy neutron, ect.

My favorite invader Zim is either the one about the germs and fast food meat or the hypno-puss A lot of great shows, now gone...probably my fault...lol

My favorite Zim episodes are the ones with LOTS of Gir...I love Gir!...."Hello Floor...Make me a sammich!"...The one where Gir goes nuts (well, moreso than usual) and the new girl Tak episodes are some of my favorites......

"Who threw this pork cow?!"...lol

barbra
06-15-2005, 12:14 PM
grr is cute and he makes great elevator music.
I like the cops, but I think the teacher is my favorite.

ItsAlive75
06-17-2005, 07:46 PM

Spike TV had the Adult Ren & Stimpy Adult party cartoon, but those all sucked. They just tried to make it creepy by adding a lot of sexual undertones (ren and stimpy being outright homosexual) but it only lasted a few shows.

barbra
06-19-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Spike TV had the Adult Ren & Stimpy Adult party cartoon, but those all sucked. They just tried to make it creepy by adding a lot of sexual undertones (ren and stimpy being outright homosexual) but it only lasted a few shows. yeah I remember. why does sex have to be a factor in everything?

ItsAlive75
06-19-2005, 09:37 AM
yeah I remember. why does sex have to be a factor in everything?

Sex = audience = money = sex

It's a vicious cycle... like a bicycle with teeth.