PDA

View Full Version : This takes the "what the fuck is he talking about" cake

pbenvin
09-12-2004, 02:48 PM
I came across this a few minutes ago, and wanted to post it here for everyone to mock. The following words were written by some so-called "doctor" in a book "documenting" the "conspircay" surrounding 9/11. What you are about to read are the "doctor's" own words. Listen to this crock of shit:

1. Four commercial passenger jets (American Airlines Flights 11 and 77 and United Airlines Flights 93 and 175) take off and shortly after the pilots are ordered to land at a designated airport with a military presence.
2. Two previously-prepared planes (one a Boeing 767, painted up to look like a United Airlines jet and loaded with extra jet fuel) take off and are flown by remote control to intercept the flight paths of AA 11 and UA 175 so as to deceive the air traffic controllers.
3. These (substituted) jets then fly toward Manhattan; the first crashes into the North Tower and (eighteen minutes later) the second crashes into the South Tower.
4. A fighter jet (under remote control), or a cruise missile, crashes into the Pentagon.
5. Back at the airport the (innocent) passengers from three of the Boeings are transferred to the fourth (UA 93).
6. This plane takes off, flies toward Washington, and is shot down by a U.S. Air Force jet over Pennsylvania, eliminating the innocent witnesses to the diversion of the passenger planes.
7. Under cover of darkness later that evening the other three Boeings are flown by remote control out over the Atlantic, are scuttled and end up in pieces at the bottom of the ocean.

Un-fucking-believeable!

ShankS
09-12-2004, 03:45 PM
I have a golfing friend who's a Commercial Airline Pilot, he flys for BA, and flying an airliner under 'Remote Control' came up in conversation a while ago.... and there is no possible way an airliner the size of a 767 or larger, can be flown remotely for 100% of it's journey. Human intervention is needed during take off and landings.

and that bit about deceiving air traffic controllers would be pretty hard, with todays air traffic tech

so that so called doctors theory can be shoved straight back up his ass.

Sam The Egg
09-12-2004, 03:47 PM
what did he claim to be a doctor of?

ShankS
09-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
what did he claim to be a doctor of?

madness studies

pbenvin
09-12-2004, 04:19 PM
It didn't say what he was a "doctor" of, but if I had to guess he has his PhD in mymindisfuckedupology.

HappyCamper
09-12-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by pbenvin
I came across this a few minutes ago, and wanted to post it here for everyone to mock. The following words were written by some so-called "doctor" in a book "documenting" the "conspircay" surrounding 9/11. What you are about to read are the "doctor's" own words. Listen to this crock of shit:

1. Four commercial passenger jets (American Airlines Flights 11 and 77 and United Airlines Flights 93 and 175) take off and shortly after the pilots are ordered to land at a designated airport with a military presence.
2. Two previously-prepared planes (one a Boeing 767, painted up to look like a United Airlines jet and loaded with extra jet fuel) take off and are flown by remote control to intercept the flight paths of AA 11 and UA 175 so as to deceive the air traffic controllers.
3. These (substituted) jets then fly toward Manhattan; the first crashes into the North Tower and (eighteen minutes later) the second crashes into the South Tower.
4. A fighter jet (under remote control), or a cruise missile, crashes into the Pentagon.
5. Back at the airport the (innocent) passengers from three of the Boeings are transferred to the fourth (UA 93).
6. This plane takes off, flies toward Washington, and is shot down by a U.S. Air Force jet over Pennsylvania, eliminating the innocent witnesses to the diversion of the passenger planes.
7. Under cover of darkness later that evening the other three Boeings are flown by remote control out over the Atlantic, are scuttled and end up in pieces at the bottom of the ocean.

Un-fucking-believeable!

Someone needs to tell this Doctor to stop goose-stepping!

Arioch
09-12-2004, 04:35 PM
Meh.....ya its pretty crazy but its not like the stupidest thing i've ever heard or anything.....

Its just more conspiracy theories....which are, btw, THEORIES.....

I've had people say much more stupid things to my FACE sincerely, like "I'm really getting into Linkin Park lately"......people that stupid need to be destroyed...

Vampenguin
09-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by HappyCamper
Someone needs to tell this Doctor to stop goose-stepping!

Someone should also tell him to get off those prescrption drugs....

wufong
09-12-2004, 05:53 PM
It could be true. ya never know.....

Arioch
09-12-2004, 06:47 PM

Its true.....when was it that being patriotic and thinking for yourself became polar opposites? I must have missed that somewhere....

fluffho
09-12-2004, 07:42 PM
i wonder what the context of that was. kind of like when me and my friend were debating on whether this guy we went to HS with crashed his car on purpose or on accident. like, we were thinking 'well even though he and his gf broke up he still had his family, was doing wel in school, had just bought a new car' etc etc ten we found out there were no brake marks and that he left good bye messages for everyone

anyway. most likely just a 'doctor' theorizing. good chance hes not a doctor of anyth ing, even if he was, im not sure of too many people who would want to go public with hoopla such as that. even if he made it clear that hes just theorizing, that is too touchy asubject and can be easiy misinterpreated (compare to, even if OJ is one day completely proven innocent and they find the actual killer, his life is still ruined)

Vodstok
09-13-2004, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by wufong

And monkeys might fly out of my butt....