PDA

View Full Version : 'Midnight Snack'

darthvonpokemon
09-12-2004, 07:05 AM
Here's a short horror film I recently worked on. Check it out :
'Midnight Snack' (http://www.drunkenfleshfilms.com/MidnightSnack.wmv)
Thanks,
CK

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
09-14-2004, 11:22 PM
Cool clip.. definately liked how the guy was oblivious to the presence of something else...Its about time someone makes the guy the easy victim and the chick walks in...normally I see it the other way around the whole blonde bimbo scenerio...Good work hope to see more of your work:p

darthvonpokemon
09-14-2004, 11:34 PM
Thanks, Soul. I'm excited about working with these guys again as well since they share a similar 'no bimbos' approach that seems to have become a staple of modern horror movies. Nothing scary about a stripper in the shower (unless "she" suddenly turns out to be a he LOL). They've already asked me to do the music and sound for their next short and I'm working on an all percussion horror score for the feature they begin shooting in a few months. It's good to be doing some real horror films finally.
CK

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
09-15-2004, 12:04 AM
Good luck, the music in the clip was pretty much right on it..in my opinion... Yea that would be one hell of a twist for a horror flick, a hermaphradite or something....hehehehe could you even begin to imagine the shock and horror..lol.... my friend said that would be a tease from hell..think your gonna catch a glimpse of some hot chick whose bare ass you've been checking out then she turns around and wham the terror!!! hehehehe:D :eek:

darthvonpokemon
09-15-2004, 12:20 AM
LOL 'Psycho' meets 'The Crying Game' :D That's actually how 'Sleepaway Camp' ended- the naked girl is stroking her boyfriend's hair while his head is cradled in her lap, she jumps up, his severed (!) head rolls away and she stands revealing she is not ,um, entirely female at all LOL. I remember how we were cracking up at that when we were kids. I still do thinking about it.
Thanks for music statements BTW. I'm getting a lot of interest now for other films now because of it.
CK

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
09-15-2004, 12:29 AM
Oh damn thats right I completely forgot about Sleepaway Camp...That was some funny shit!

darthvonpokemon
09-15-2004, 12:32 AM
How could you forget THAT ?!?!? LOL
CK

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
09-15-2004, 12:49 AM
Well Yea I guess I have NO excuse...Just not something I keep on my mind..I guess...hehehe..Actually the first thing I thought of was Rocky Horror Picture Show.... A Cult Classic!!

darthvonpokemon
09-15-2004, 12:59 PM
At least you always knew that it was a guy in 'Rocky Horror', but that Angela scene <shudders>.... I can't remember anything else about that film, if it was good, bad , whatever. All I can remember is that damn scene. I'm going to have nightmares about transvestites now thanks to you LOL
CK

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
09-15-2004, 08:03 PM
Sorry about the not so nice thought before bedtime..hehehe lol
:rolleyes: :( ;)

darthvonpokemon
09-16-2004, 01:27 AM
That's OK. No time to sleep now anyways. Trying to get everything packed and organized for the Twisted Nightmare horror convention in Ohio this weekend. Just found out earlier the director of 'Snack' can't make it now and it might not play there either :mad: Oh well. There's still a ton of online people I'm still dying to meet up with finally at it.
CK

Ritualistic
09-16-2004, 04:50 AM
I like it, cool short

darthvonpokemon
09-16-2004, 05:04 AM
I was just messing around with a t-shirt design of it to wear to the convention. What do you think ?
http://www.drunkenfleshfilms.com/MS.jpg
CK

fluffho
09-16-2004, 11:32 PM
and the best part about this movie....

ME!! :D but no one knows the secret!! (at least not too many) ;)

darthvonpokemon
09-22-2004, 06:57 PM
Yeah, my hours of work pouring in hundreds of sounds and editing everything to fit perfectly to move the film along was just a coincidence I guess :rolleyes:
CK