PDA

View Full Version : Gothika?

_Leatha_Face_
10-28-2003, 06:27 PM
im really not into these kinds of movies but after seeing "Identity" im gonna go check this 1 out plus i like halle berry LOL:D

avenger00soul
10-28-2003, 07:22 PM
The girl's creepy walk on the trailer spooks me every time.

_Leatha_Face_
10-29-2003, 05:20 AM
yea kinda like they walked on house on haunted hill

Sick_As_Fuck
10-29-2003, 06:01 PM
This movie looks really good. Kinda strange to see Hale Berry starring in this kind of movie though. It'll be a new direction for her. Anyways, anyone know the release date for this?

_Leatha_Face_
10-30-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
This movie looks really good. Kinda strange to see Hale Berry starring in this kind of movie though. It'll be a new direction for her. Anyways, anyone know the release date for this? NOV. 24 i think

avenger00soul
10-30-2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
NOV. 24 i think

Nov. 21st actually...just saw the trailer.

_Leatha_Face_
10-30-2003, 06:10 AM
ok thanx cuz i was wondering about it to

crazy clown
11-01-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
yea me 2

the movie looks kinda confusing. she a doctor one day and the next shes a patient:confused:

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-02-2003, 08:19 PM
I really hope this movie is good...sometimes the trailor looks awesome, gets you out to the movies and you leave depressed or mad instead of scared...amazed by endings or question future sequals.... I thought What Lies Beneath looked good on trailor..but I should have know it's not like Harrision Ford and Michelle Phiefer to be in something more then a suspense/thriller.
Well this movie looks like it will kick ass as long as it was directed and produced correctly....(sorry not too sure who did, havent had time to research it).

spyk_
11-03-2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by avenger00soul

And Hallie going 'She has a very persific agenda' over the stop in a freaky voice.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk

ChaoticMinister
11-03-2003, 07:39 AM
Anyone have a clue as to what the story is?

I haven't seen any trailers or teasers or anything... Just a couple of posters... She's got the word "Gothika" carved on her forearm or something...

Thanks

*FADE OUT*

spyk_
11-03-2003, 07:41 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348836/

it tell you everything there, you can even watch the trailer

MichaelMyers
11-03-2003, 11:19 AM
Another hot chick starring in a Horror movie....I hope it's not like "Queen of the Damned".

Samantha8
11-07-2003, 07:39 PM
i really wanna see this as well. I never did see Cabin Fever...and ALOT of ppl told me is was stupid and gay as hell w/ bad actors. so..did any of you see it? was it good? and...hopefully Gothika is as good as the trailer looks.:)

MichaelMyers
11-08-2003, 07:24 AM
It's a Dark Castle production. Can't go wrong there.

_Leatha_Face_
11-08-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Samantha8
i really wanna see this as well. I never did see Cabin Fever...and ALOT of ppl told me is was stupid and gay as hell w/ bad actors. so..did any of you see it? was it good? and...hopefully Gothika is as good as the trailer looks.:) yes i saw cabin fever and it was TERRIBLE :)

ShamSham04
11-09-2003, 08:12 AM
I'll be seeing Gothika. I won't be expecting much though.

The style of the film sort of reminds me of Fear Dot Com mixed in with the 1999 version of House On Haunted Hill.

That girls walk in the movie is very disturbing.

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-12-2003, 07:01 PM
OKay they are playing the hell out of the trailer in my area I really want to see it NOW..great movie to see on Thanksgiving I think... I love to go to the movies on Holidays! Dark Castle Production..yes maybe I wont be disappointed....Cant wait to check it out.:D

FreddyFan
11-13-2003, 03:10 PM
This movie looks pretty good. The trailer is always on tv down here in PA. I'll probably go see it. Hopefully I don't get dissappointed. Hate going to the movies happy and then leaving mad because the movie sucked.

allmykids
11-22-2003, 05:59 PM
I just saw this movie, I thought it was killer, way better than i thought it would be. I'm dying to talk about it but i won't don't want to give it away to those who have not seen it.

_Leatha_Face_
11-22-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by allmykids
I just saw this movie, I thought it was killer, way better than i thought it would be. I'm dying to talk about it but i won't don't want to give it away to those who have not seen it. hell yeah thats good to here cause im going to c it tomorrow :)

VenomX
11-24-2003, 08:00 AM
It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great

formerthtrownr
12-05-2003, 03:42 PM
I saw this movie on Wednesday, I took someone on a 1st date, perfect movie for it! Also a great movie in general... probably one of the best I have seen in a long time, didn't shift and move too fast to keep focus, didn't jump too much that it made no sense, and most of all, it didn't piss you off that you didn't see it comming, or that you did! There was just enough blood and guts to make it interesting, but not to make you toss your cookies.. great "jump factor". What a great movie!

damien
12-06-2003, 04:17 PM
i havent herad many good things bout this one but i will check it out anyways.

rikki
12-12-2003, 09:28 AM
This movie kicked ass. And it was NOTHING like Feardotcom(pos)! It was really funny watching it, too, because during a couple of scenes you would hear all these people scream and then right after everyone else in the theater would start laughing at them. I thought this was VERY well made despite some of it's downfalls (Robert Downey Jr). Halle Berry rocked, Penelope Cruz rocked and Robert Downey Jr must've seriously cleaned up or something, because he was actually OK. The camera work is a bit dizzying (but makes for an even better effect when you're in the dark and you've just smoked some happy grass). I thought it was totally worth paying money to see. And I even went to the Century Theater to see it (in Anchorage, Century is THE most expensive theater).