PDA

View Full Version : Return To Castle Wolfenstein

Vodstok
08-17-2004, 12:34 PM
I just reloaded the Game of the Year edition of this masterpiece onto my home pc... God i love this game. anyone else out there give up having alife because of this? I am replaying it to do my typical write up on scared yet .net (http://scaredyet.net), and i have a kick-ass computer so i can get some slick screenshots... not looking foward to the x-labs though. that is my favorite part of the game, but those fucking lopers scare the piss outta me....

Lucid Dreams
08-17-2004, 03:39 PM
fucking kick ass game!!...1 of the best i've got 4 the comp

Egekrusher
08-19-2004, 12:45 PM
I love it. I wasted so much time playing that game it's absurd.

Vodstok
08-20-2004, 05:14 AM
Same here. And i will be wasting MORE time with it tonight :) I'm about 15 minutes away from going into the catacombs for the first time... that part scares the shit out of me.....

Egekrusher
08-20-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Same here. And i will be wasting MORE time with it tonight :) I'm about 15 minutes away from going into the catacombs for the first time... that part scares the shit out of me.....

The zombies get to be a bit repetative though. That's the only thing I didn't like about the game.

Vodstok
08-20-2004, 09:35 AM
You dont have a phobia of them... i can never get past that. Zombies, no matter how lame, just scare me.