PDA

View Full Version : August Underground and Mordum

nightbreed
08-15-2004, 01:24 PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone round these parts has seen these movies. All i can say is these movies are fucking brutal, like the hard to watch kind of brutal.

If you havent seen em check em out at http://www.toetagpictures.com

kiltcha
08-18-2004, 12:54 PM
i havent seen august underground but i agree mordum is rough as fuck

I FUCKING LOVED IT

RatFink13
08-25-2004, 08:57 PM
i own both of the films and i got the cast and creator to sign both of them.i can safely say that they are the most brutal,disgusting things i have ever seen.

Old Banyan Tree
09-09-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by RatFink13
i own both of the films and i got the cast and creator to sign both of them.i can safely say that they are the most brutal,disgusting things i have ever seen.

any chance of trading

Old Banyan Tree
09-09-2004, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by RatFink13

any chance of trading

MichaelMyers
09-09-2004, 05:47 PM
Any chance of trading?

darthvonpokemon
09-20-2004, 08:06 PM
Somebody sent me a copy of it last week. I fell asleep and haven't watched it all yet. Fucked up to say the least.
CK

RatFink13
09-22-2004, 03:37 PM
wow.sorry i havent been online in awhile and i havent checked this thread.i thought nobody was interested.if anybody is interested in getting either of the August Underground films then i'll gladly copy them and send them out.I talked to Fred Vogel(the guy who made both of them)and he told me to make copies for anybody that wanted to see it.so if your interested then leave another post.thanks.

Ninja Moo
10-10-2004, 05:32 AM
Wow, I would definatly be interested. I'd never heard of these before :) I looked at the website, then also on IMDB. I found a copy of each of these on Ebay, but they seem to be hard to find?

Kristy Langford
10-10-2004, 09:02 AM
I've got both of them, but I haven't been able to sit through them yet. They are extremely tough to watch.

Ninja Moo
10-10-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Kristy Langford
I've got both of them, but I haven't been able to sit through them yet. They are extremely tough to watch.

Could you elaborate for me? Just a little.. I mean I read that the filming is all shaky and all over the place..

Or is it too much gore, graphic rape scenes...?

Kristy Langford
10-10-2004, 10:25 AM
The scenes are very brutal and graphic. I thought watching the movies Scrapbook and The Mutilation Man were quite brutal, but not compared to the August Underground films. They are just really sick flicks.

Ninja Moo
10-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Worse than Cannibal Ferox or Cannibal Houlocast?

RatFink13
10-14-2004, 04:14 PM
I'd say that they are much worse the the Cannibal movies.or any cannibal movie i have seen for that matter.Both of these movies are just about torture,murder,and rape.sometimes in that order.Now,im a veterened gorehound.ive shown it to people who thought they were hardcore but they left the room a quarter of the way thru.Give me your email address and we'll talk more and i'll send you a copy of both of the films.I figured that if im going to spend $30 on each of these films then i might as well spread the love around.

MikeWatt
10-21-2004, 07:12 AM
I thought the first one was better made and thought-out than the second. Mordum has better effects and a more shrill tone. Most people prefer the second. In any event, if you're into extreme movies, they're definitely worth checking out.

Mike Watt

N0Hypocrites
10-22-2004, 12:34 AM
I'd say it looks like an actual attack, but to say it is scary in any sense of the word would be a lie. Ever watch the Spanish news where they pretty much show everything all the time on public tv ? It's like that. It basically goes on and on as an attempt to be a gross-out to the viewer. It's made to look like it was all shot on a home video camera. Honestly, I would pass on it. The guys who did it seem to have some great ideas for FX, but none whatsoever as to putting together even the slightest storyline that would make this "film" an actual film. Sorry, but I just didn't care for it.
CK
(hey, Mike ! Know me better as "Bruce Collar" at Twisted ? LOL AKA The Jesus of Ohio. 'Planet Of The Apes' shirt)