PDA

View Full Version : Frankenstein's Monster...

BenDangerous
08-09-2004, 07:37 AM
An ink sketch,... this thing took like 2 hours because of the lines in the face.

Hate_Breeder
08-09-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by BenDangerous
An ink sketch,... this thing took like 2 hours because of the lines in the face.

Fucking nice. I <3 Frankensteins Monster, and The Bride too.

BenDangerous
08-09-2004, 09:35 PM
Yeah,... I love the fact that if I'm feelin' creative with the monster I can take liberties til I'm blue in the face too.
When you're pieced together from other bodies, you can look any number of ways.

evil_blonde
08-15-2004, 03:24 PM

it looks just like the (not so) real frankenstein
damn i wish i could draw...

BenDangerous
08-15-2004, 10:57 PM
Thanks.
As for wishing you could draw....

Call toll free now to order your "How To Draw Like BenDangerous" video by mail.
Order now and you'll also recieve, absolutely free, a set of Design Series 2 markers licked by BenDangerous himself. A $60 value, free, when you order by phone.
If you're not completely satisfied, just return the video for a complete refund, and keep the markers as our gift to you.
Remember, these videos are going fast, so don't delay!

evil_blonde
08-16-2004, 11:21 PM
AH no......

LOL

BenDangerous
08-18-2004, 02:28 PM
C'mon lady,... how can ya pass up a deal like that?!

mayoisthedevil
08-31-2004, 12:13 AM
is ink and graphite your fav mediums? do you have any others? like, done in conte or water color?

BenDangerous
09-01-2004, 01:35 PM
I do a lot of pencil and ink work because it's conveniant.
I work a full 40+ hour a week schedule and often times draw after I get off work.
I work in a sports bar, so I can draw, wind down, and watch the Cardinals game before going home.
So usually,... that's what I have with me.
On Sunday nights,... I go to my studio (about 200 feet from my house) and spend 6-8 hours doing all of the stuff I can't do during the week.
I do conte, charcoal, pastel (chalk and oil), and any other variety of mediums. However, I rarely paint anymore since discovering the wonders of digital color. I will do some marker work though. My favorites are the Design2 kind with double nib action.
That answer your question?

mayoisthedevil
09-02-2004, 12:05 AM
I do a lot of pencil and ink work because it's conveniant.
I work a full 40+ hour a week schedule and often times draw after I get off work.
I work in a sports bar, so I can draw, wind down, and watch the Cardinals game before going home.
So usually,... that's what I have with me.
On Sunday nights,... I go to my studio (about 200 feet from my house) and spend 6-8 hours doing all of the stuff I can't do during the week.
I do conte, charcoal, pastel (chalk and oil), and any other variety of mediums. However, I rarely paint anymore since discovering the wonders of digital color. I will do some marker work though. My favorites are the Design2 kind with double nib action.
That answer your question?

yep. i was just wondering because your work is great and all i have seen so far is the pencil and ink. you should post your other works!! i'd love to see them. esp the conte. i'm trying to get anatomy down using that medium but so far...no success:(
are you going become a full time artist in the future? if so, good luck!!

BenDangerous
09-02-2004, 09:03 PM
Yeah,... I'm a part-time pro as we speak. I'm just trying to wedge myself into a good job.

ghostwalker
09-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Nice illustration. Good use of light source.

ghostwalker
09-02-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Fucking nice. I <3 Frankensteins Monster, and The Bride too.

No, shit? Would have never guessed that from yr avatar...:rolleyes:

MichaelMyers
09-03-2004, 07:23 AM
Looks pretty accurate. Nice job.

BenDangerous
09-03-2004, 03:00 PM
As they say in the 'hood,... thanks.