PDA

View Full Version : Hey,... how's it goin'?


BenDangerous
08-08-2004, 11:57 PM
So,... I suppose this is the hip thing to do,... introducing myself and all.
Hi. My name is BenDangerous and I hail from the treacherous mid-western portion of the United States.
I'm an artist and I'll be posting my work in the artist's forum from time-to-time. Please check it out and either critique, comment, or throw tomatoes.
That's all I got...

Hate_Breeder
08-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Hello Ben! Welcome to the forums. I am the guy who loves to spend my time in the music forum of the site so come check it out. Anyways have a fun time and enjoy your stay. :)

BenDangerous
08-09-2004, 12:13 AM
We seem to have a common bond,... so I'm sure we'll talk at some point. Thanks for the welcome.

kpropain
08-09-2004, 12:15 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/kpropain/FLAME%20PICS/Well_Hello_There_Ya_Fuckin_Noob.jpg

Hate_Breeder
08-09-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by BenDangerous
We seem to have a common bond,... so I'm sure we'll talk at some point. Thanks for the welcome.

Hell yes. I am the fiend of horror.com

But yeah stay and post a lot! We need some more cool members and your cool to me. So yeah here you go.

BenDangerous
08-09-2004, 12:20 AM
How odd it feels to be a noob,... I'm an old fart around the Digital Webbing Forums,... but here I suppose I am a noob. Eh, well.

Oh, and thanks Hatebreeder , it feels good to be cool!:p

Hate_Breeder
08-09-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by BenDangerous
How odd it feels to be a noob,... I'm an old fart around the Digital Webbing Forums,... but here I suppose I am a noob. Eh, well.

Oh, and thanks Hatebreeder , it feels good to be cool!:p

Yes and nice fucking drawing :cool:

BenDangerous
08-09-2004, 12:30 AM
Thanks,... there'll be a lot more...

Hate_Breeder
08-09-2004, 12:38 AM
You like any other horror or Psychobilly bands?

BenDangerous
08-09-2004, 12:51 AM
-Voltaire
-Samhain
-Kryst The Conquerer
-Concrete Blonde
-Black Tape For A Blue Girl
-Rob Zombie
-Ghastly Ones
-Murderdolls
-Type-o-Negative
-Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13
-Lacuna Coil
-Danzig
-Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
-Rasputina
-El Bomboras
-Alice Cooper

... and many others.
I realize that these artists are not all "horror" per say,... however, they have done horror music.

Hate_Breeder
08-09-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by BenDangerous
-Voltaire
-Samhain
-Kryst The Conquerer
-Concrete Blonde
-Black Tape For A Blue Girl
-Rob Zombie
-Ghastly Ones
-Murderdolls
-Type-o-Negative
-Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13
-Lacuna Coil
-Danzig
-Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
-Rasputina
-El Bomboras
-Alice Cooper

... and many others.
I realize that these artists are not all "horror" per say,... however, they have done horror music.

Nice list. I like a shitload of stuff ranging from Demented Are Go to The Klingonz to Mad Sin to Rocket From The Crypt and a shit bunch more. Go to the thread "Horror for Lucid!" for some of the bands i listen to

newb
08-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Very nice drawings Ben. Welcome to HDC. Do you take request. If so I would like to see a BenDangerous rendition of a zombie.

nine9
08-09-2004, 06:02 PM
Welcome BD! Have a great time here!
:D

BenDangerous
08-09-2004, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the warm reception guys,... and I can promise that you'll see a zombie in the not-to-distant future.

evil_blonde
08-15-2004, 04:19 PM
hello....ya you seem cool enough i guess ;) :D

movieman64
08-16-2004, 08:30 AM
Welcome