PDA

View Full Version : Ripper...LOL

avenger00soul
10-25-2003, 06:07 PM
Major spoilers...

I just caught the ass end of some movie called Ripper. This guy and girl were trying to fix their jeep. The girl was behind the wheel and the guy was under the hood. The killer sneaks up behind her and knocks the girl out. He then starts the car and the guys hand gets mauled by the fan. The girl wakes up and slams on the gas. So the hood snaps shut on the guy's arm, trapping him. She eventually hits a tree dead on and pins the guy's crushed body between the car and the tree. She gets out of the car and the guy yells for help. That's right, he's still alive. She continues to run and finds her way into a sawmill. She runs into some unknown guy, racks him, and they both are tossed into a converyor belt that is heading for a saw blade. The guy gets split in two. So this chick has successfully killed two people. She did all the killer's work for him. I was laughing my ass off. Then, she basically kills herself in the same blades. I saw three people die in a ten minute period and the killer did none of it. LOL.

Sick_As_Fuck
10-25-2003, 09:45 PM
Yeah, this movie's death scenes are pretty unrealistic. Still not the worst horror movie I've ever seen.

Ritualistic
10-26-2003, 06:14 AM
Hey I need to see this movie... Sounds funny ...

avenger00soul
10-26-2003, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
Hey I need to see this movie... Sounds funny ...

It is, at least the parts I saw.:D

Ritualistic
10-26-2003, 11:27 AM
Is it titled "Ripper" or "The Ripper" do you know if Tom Savini is in it.?? Cause in "the ripper" he is in it and I was wondering if this is the same movie.

avenger00soul
10-26-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
Is it titled "Ripper" or "The Ripper" do you know if Tom Savini is in it.?? Cause in "the ripper" he is in it and I was wondering if this is the same movie.

It's full title is Ripper: Letter from Hell. Tom Savini is definitely not in this one. It's got Bruce Payne though.

Ritualistic
10-26-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
It's full title is Ripper: Letter from Hell. Tom Savini is definitely not in this one. It's got Bruce Payne though.

Thanx Avenger .. Sounds like something I will like, I saw it at amazon.com I will have to get this one.

avenger00soul
10-27-2003, 05:38 AM
This comes on Showtime Beyond Tuesday at 11:35 p.m.

Ritualistic
10-28-2003, 04:53 PM
I dont get that channel... :( god damn basic cable sux...