PDA

View Full Version : Boxing Helena..

Hate_Breeder
08-02-2004, 12:58 PM
Alright i was going to rent this movie today and it was the movie that the Misfits based their awesome song "Helena" on. Does anyone have any opinions?

Hate_Breeder
08-03-2004, 03:19 PM
Anybody?

nine9
08-03-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Anybody?

This was the sickest fucking movie I have ever seen in my life.............just sick beyond all hell! You will see..................... :eek:

Hate_Breeder
08-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Awesome i was hoping so......Tomorrows my bday maybe i'll buy it :cool:

nine9
08-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Awesome i was hoping so......Tomorrows my bday maybe i'll buy it :cool:

LOL!..........yes........figures :rolleyes: :p

Hate_Breeder
08-03-2004, 03:50 PM
Well i love the song Helena and if the Misfits made a song about it its gotta be good....:cool:

nine9
08-03-2004, 04:31 PM
Well i love the song Helena and if the Misfits made a song about it its gotta be good....:cool:

I found it very offensive towards women........crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed. Madonna was originally asked to do it but even SHE thought it was too much. As a woman..........well.......if it were racial.......it would have been banned. Erotic yes if you are seriously disturbed.

But ...tell me what you think!

Hate_Breeder
08-03-2004, 04:36 PM
Alright i sure will. Thanks for the help niney!

zwoti
08-03-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by nine9
I found it very offensive towards women........crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed. Madonna was originally asked to do it but even SHE thought it was too much. As a woman..........well.......if it were racial.......it would have been banned. Erotic yes if you are seriously disturbed.

But ...tell me what you think!

well kim basinger signed up for it then pulled out and then got sued.... so 9 1/2 weeks if fine but not this.

Vodstok
08-04-2004, 04:31 AM
Boxing Helena was ficking sick. I had a freind who thought it was "hot". He had issues. I likeSherlyn Fenn usually, but she was missing something in this.....;)

Oh yeah, it has the guy from warlock, too. he is overrated. Blonde weirdo....

StaggerLee
08-04-2004, 06:33 AM
I bought Boxing Helena because of Julian Sands ( the Warlock guy) and oh mi god, is was bad! I mean, the basic plot is quite good, pretty disturbed as said, but most of the dialogues and music are awful...it's just terrible, and not in a good way...

Vodstok
08-04-2004, 06:41 AM
Me: Why did you like that?
Freind: Remeber that part with the chick with the big tits? and he does her with the other chick watching? that was hot.
Me: So, you want to have a quadruple amputee watch you have sex with another woman? that's normal.... I'm gonna go home now...

Hate_Breeder
08-04-2004, 12:47 PM
SPAMMAGE!!! SPAMMEDY SPAM SPAM SPAM.

zwoti
08-04-2004, 12:50 PM
SPAMMAGE!!! SPAMMEDY SPAM SPAM SPAM.

Hate_Breeder
08-04-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Me: Why did you like that?
Freind: Remeber that part with the chick with the big tits? and he does her with the other chick watching? that was hot.
Me: So, you want to have a quadruple amputee watch you have sex with another woman? that's normal.... I'm gonna go home now...

Someone has some problems.

Vodstok
08-05-2004, 12:12 PM
You dont know that half of it with that guy....

And he was NORMAL compared to one of his roommates.

Hate_Breeder
08-05-2004, 01:51 PM
Well i just watched this movie last night and i must say that it was pretty good. I thought it wouldve showed him cut off her limbs but its all good. I thought it was pretty crazy but i liked it

rotten_fetus
10-19-2004, 12:44 AM
I liked it cause it was a buitiful story, somthing about the way he still loved her after she had no limbs. and how she treated him like crap and he avoided his friends for her, he gave up his whole life style for her, and she still hated him.