PDA

View Full Version : Sci Fi channel

xGuardianx03
07-29-2004, 01:30 AM
For anyone interested...

Sci Fi channel will be playing some pretty good horror movies this coming Saturday.

Day of the Dead, Return of the Living Dead 3 and Army of Darkness all in a row! Of course they are sure to be editted somewhat, but a good way to get familiar with the films, if you haven't already seen them.

Hate_Breeder
07-29-2004, 01:59 AM
I first saw Day of the Dead edited to shit on the Sci Fi channel. But i rented it on DVD and i was blown away! I will watch Return of the Living Dead 3 because i havent seen it yet. And i will try watching Army of Darkness but its better on DVD or VHS

Vodstok
07-29-2004, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
I first saw Day of the Dead edited to shit on the Sci Fi channel. But i rented it on DVD and i was blown away! I will watch Return of the Living Dead 3 because i havent seen it yet. And i will try watching Army of Darkness but its better on DVD or VHS

if you can rent rotld 3, do it. I thought it sucked (sorry), but at least that way you get to see tits, which the movie does have. And not nasty punk-chick zombie tits like in the original.

movieman64
07-29-2004, 05:39 AM
I agree with watching a a dvd/vhs copy of these movies, (or almost any film) but Blockbuster edits some films it finds objectional, like Wal-Mart edits music.

Vodstok
07-29-2004, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by movieman64
I agree with watching a a dvd/vhs copy of these movies, (or almost any film) but Blockbuster edits some films it finds objectional, like Wal-Mart edits music.

No shit, a freind and i rented "Full eclipse" from Blockbuster and they had edited out ALL of the swearing. It was a fucking HBO movies for gods sake. Even when it was on TV it had swearing... And i REFUSE to pay for some jackass to censor my shit. It's bad enough that they do it on the free stuff...

movieman64
07-29-2004, 06:16 AM
What do you expect from a company who projects approximately 30% of it's revues from overdue late fees.

Vodstok
07-29-2004, 06:29 AM
Jesus. Big corporations make me sick. i now understand why hannibal lecter ate the cencus taker.....

xGuardianx03
07-29-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by movieman64

Wow. I had no idea. I have never heard that before. I don't go to Blockbuster though, I have a Hollywood video near me and I've never had any problem with editted movies. (that I'm aware of)

It's amazing to me that Wal-Mart and Blockbuster Video feel like they have to clean stuff up before the consumer purchases it. I mean, I think I'm capable enough of choosing what's appropriate for me and what's not. That's just weird.

KRUGERKID13
07-29-2004, 04:08 PM
sci/fi channel pisses me off

xGuardianx03
07-30-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by KRUGERKID13
sci/fi channel pisses me off

umm...ok.

:)