PDA

View Full Version : Aliens vs Predator

Preacher
07-26-2004, 12:04 AM
C'mon then. Anyone excited bout this or what. Seems like no-one is talkin bout this.

Whats ya views???? Def gonna go see it. Jus hope its not as bad as Alien Ressurection.

P x x

ShankS
07-26-2004, 02:55 AM
the excitement has fadded a bit for this film, got posted about ages ago, people are looking forward to it.....hell I am even if it does get buggered up.

Preacher
07-26-2004, 04:12 AM
S'just pissin me off that we ay gonna get it this side of the pond till october.

Gonna hafta wait till then

P x

Chainsaw Guy
07-26-2004, 03:35 PM
I SO CANT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE I PLAY THE GAME AND ITS GOING TO BE AWSOME

wufong
07-26-2004, 04:27 PM
i agree with shanks. even ifthey bugger it up it'll still be good. they're gonna have to do a really bad job on it. to make me hate it

my moneys on the best scfi monster ever ALIEN wuuuhoo

Chainsaw Guy
07-26-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by wufong
i agree with shanks. even ifthey bugger it up it'll still be good. they're gonna have to do a really bad job on it. to make me hate it

my moneys on the best scfi monster ever ALIEN wuuuhoo

MY MONEYS ON PREDATOR THERE GONNA WHOOP THE ALIENS @#$

wufong
07-26-2004, 09:12 PM
well you might be right. i think more aliens will be killed for sure. but who is left standing is what matters. either way ill be happy as long it isn't the humans.
spoiler down below

i read the first part of the script, and the aliens get in the first blow so to speak. i don't know what happen next cause istopped reading it. ididnt wanna ruin the movie

mothermold
07-26-2004, 11:37 PM
i'll go into this movie with high hopes.my money's on the predator's:D

Preacher
07-26-2004, 11:51 PM
Nah. I'm up for the aliens - just for their numbers and pure agressiveness.

No self respecting alien would let himself be killed by Danny Glover - a fat middle aged cop.

Latas.......preacher x

wufong
07-27-2004, 12:34 AM
^^^^^^^^LOL i agree. but predator 2 was still a good movie. even though the predator in part did seem a little more of a whimp

Vodstok
07-27-2004, 04:37 AM
Although....Keep in mind that Danny Glover is about 6' 4 and has a lot of muscle. You go ahead and fuck with him. I'll stand back and watch.

Supposedly, it's going to be pg-13..... I hope it is "The Ring" pg-13 and not "Thunderbirds" pg-13.... It may actually turn out to be a good movie....

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. it is written and directed by the same guy who did Event Horizon and Resident Evil, so there is hope.

evil never dies
07-27-2004, 09:36 AM
when this movie will go out?

Mental Sidecase
07-27-2004, 09:50 AM
Can't wait. Seriously, I can't. I want to see the movie NOW.

Preacher
07-27-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Although....Keep in mind that Danny Glover is about 6' 4 and has a lot of muscle. You go ahead and fuck with him. I'll stand back and watch.

Supposedly, it's going to be pg-13..... I hope it is "The Ring" pg-13 and not "Thunderbirds" pg-13.... It may actually turn out to be a good movie....

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. it is written and directed by the same guy who did Event Horizon and Resident Evil, so there is hope.

Oh shit. I didn't like Event Horizon and definately hated Resident Evil. Hope its gonna be better than them turkeys.

Car really see Danny Glovers muscles. Maybe i'm wrong though. Should have Arnie and Danny Glover fight it out to see who'd win.

mothermold
07-28-2004, 12:58 AM
the creature in predator 2 is actually supposed to be younger and more agressive than 1's.and danny glover is bigger(at least vertically)than ah-nald:)

Preacher
07-28-2004, 11:35 PM
..........er........yes..........but my point is Arnie was a doulbe 'ard ex-marine etc etc and Glover was a middle aged donut eatin cop. Dow matter anyway.

Any more views on A vs P???

mothermold
07-28-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Preacher
..........er........yes..........but my point is Arnie was a doulbe 'ard ex-marine etc etc and Glover was a middle aged donut eatin cop. Dow matter anyway.

...ahh,point taken.

Hate_Breeder
07-29-2004, 01:17 AM
i think its going to bomb

MrShape
07-30-2004, 05:23 AM
This looks like its gonna be fun. I read the paperback and it reads like fun action pic. I read the Peter Briggs script ages ago, and Anderson's version is totally different. I'm interested.

I'd like to see Alien Vs Species, but that'll never happen. :(

Chainsaw Guy
07-30-2004, 09:58 AM
this movie dosent look like horror/sci-fi it looks more like action/sci-fi also its pg-13 and most are R so it might not be good

MVP732
07-30-2004, 10:58 AM
their all gonna die in the end, that or predators will win

Chainsaw Guy
07-30-2004, 06:59 PM
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

:D :D :D :D

Sick_As_Fuck
07-30-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Chainsaw Guy
this movie dosent look like horror/sci-fi it looks more like action/sci-fi also its pg-13 and most are R so it might not be good

The first commercial I saw for it said PG-13, but every commercial I've seen since then says "not yet rated". Hopefully it's changed to Rated-R.

bone collector
08-06-2004, 12:54 AM
Me too, Alien is gonna kick the Predators assesa

dantehorrorfan
08-06-2004, 02:27 AM
i hope preadator wins even though theres more aliens well........im happy if they both win as long as its not the humans

ABnormaL
08-10-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Chainsaw Guy
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRR
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

:D :D :D :D

I'm with Chainsaw Guy! Go Predator! I know you will kick aliens ass! :p :D :p

eBuzzz
08-11-2004, 02:03 AM
I'm not a huge fan of the whole space thing. I do hope that this movie is better than Freddy Vs. Jason.

I also hear they're going to be doing another Alien movie. So I'm guessing that Alien wins?

My money is on Predator. The alien thing won't be able to see him, but predator is so small compared to that gigantic thing. So, I take it back. I have no idea who will win. All I know is that I favor Predator. Woot!

Vodstok
08-11-2004, 08:15 AM
both are different species, like man vs ant, rather than characters like freddy vs jason. they could do thousands of movies and never run out of aliens or predators.

JokerMONEY3000
08-14-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by eBuzzz
I'm not a huge fan of the whole space thing. I do hope that this movie is better than Freddy Vs. Jason.

I also hear they're going to be doing another Alien movie. So I'm guessing that Alien wins?

My money is on Predator. The alien thing won't be able to see him, but predator is so small compared to that gigantic thing. So, I take it back. I have no idea who will win. All I know is that I favor Predator. Woot! I'm gay
The aliens have to win because its a preuquel to the Alien movies, but a sequel to the predators.

Sistinas
08-14-2004, 05:33 PM
I just watched it and found it to be very good-not great-but very good!

avenger00soul
08-14-2004, 06:09 PM
Wow, that was the worst movie I've seen since Dreamcatcher. Stupid as hell. I am VERY disappointed.

Preacher
10-29-2004, 04:30 AM
Finally seen this guys. Went to the flix and actually reached into my wallet and paid for it.

And the verdict......

Very good actually. Liked it a lot. Predators pissed me off though. New they'd have to side with the bloody humans. Went very cheezy at the end though.

Thought there could have been a predator/human sex scene. Now that would be worth payin for.

Some of the fight scenes were wicked. Like the first one especially. Has anyone got a ay stills of that fight?? Love the image at the end of the first fight with the victor (think it was an alien) standing over his victims body.

Latas.....ash x

Preacher
10-29-2004, 04:53 AM
And yes this should have been moved to modern horror now.

Latas
Ash

Arioch
10-30-2004, 03:35 PM
Heard its horrible....pg-13 is a joke.....a slap in the face to both franchises...

Resident evil director fucking strikes again....:rolleyes: still waiting on the craptacular download....

megalomaniac
10-30-2004, 05:16 PM
i was excited about the movie but was dissapointed when i saw it. bummer

Preacher
11-01-2004, 12:35 AM
Nah. Well knew what to expect when I went in and was presently suprised.

For a vs movie, it aint half bad

Ash x

horrifying
11-01-2004, 07:02 AM
terrible

MichaelMyers
11-01-2004, 07:28 AM
Bad, bad, bad.

dantehorrorfan
11-01-2004, 07:32 AM
i know why this movie sucked so much ass 1.PG-13 2 no fucking story what so ever 3 no fucking heart<------------take your pick