PDA

View Full Version : Which one of these would you watch?

fishman12345
10-24-2003, 08:36 AM
I am still on a quest to find a couple of classic tales for a party this weekend. Someone let me borrow:

1. Madman
2. When a stranger calls

I remember the second one (but only the first 20 minutes....is the rest of the movie any good)?

Madman looks like the typical 80s story, but I was told it has some good shock value.

Any opinions?

avenger00soul
10-24-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by fishman12345
I am still on a quest to find a couple of classic tales for a party this weekend. Someone let me borrow:

1. Madman
2. When a stranger calls

I remember the second one (but only the first 20 minutes....is the rest of the movie any good)?

Madman looks like the typical 80s story, but I was told it has some good shock value.

Any opinions?

Madman is a funny-ass eighties slasher. I would say it's more of the party-movie environment than When a Stranger Calls (although it is a scarier movie, the film dies after the first 20 minutes).

Ritualistic
10-25-2003, 08:16 AM
yeah madman is a great flick for a party. but this is one of my favorite flicks.. killer ass scene where he is standing up in the tree..

Elvis_Christ
05-17-2009, 10:06 PM
When A Stranger Calls has an amazing opening scene and ending... the middle does fall a little flat

Abominus
05-18-2009, 06:36 AM
Are you trying to resurrect all 6 year old threads or very specific ones?

Angra
05-18-2009, 08:30 AM
Are you trying to resurrect all 6 year old threads or very specific ones?

He's trying to get banned, that little punk.

Elvis_Christ
05-18-2009, 06:12 PM
I was just looking thru the old threads and ending up posting in them out of boredom the other afternoon.

He's trying to get banned, that little punk.

Nah.... no way. This place would miss me to much. I'm like a favorite piece of furniture :D