PDA

View Full Version : AMC Monsterfest 2003

avenger00soul
10-24-2003, 06:28 AM
Wow, check out this line-up.

http://www.amctv.com/guide/0,,26-9-2003-W--N-EST,00.html

meetthecreeper
10-25-2003, 08:20 PM
The Brain that wouldnt die-isnt that the one with the giant flying brain? That was kind of freaky. Can anyone tell me if American Werewolf in Paris is worth seeing? I loved AWiL for the humor.

avenger00soul
10-26-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
The Brain that wouldnt die-isnt that the one with the giant flying brain? That was kind of freaky. Can anyone tell me if American Werewolf in Paris is worth seeing? I loved AWiL for the humor.

I would say American Werewolf in PARIS is a must-avoid. Then again, I haven't seen it in years.

Ritualistic
10-28-2003, 06:57 PM
american werewolf in paris is more of a love film to me... sounds funny but to me it is, not worth my money or time the second go around.. now American Werewold in London was good, i have this flick and it is worth it...

MichaelMyers
10-31-2003, 03:16 PM
The problem is AMC edits out all the "gory" parts and nudity, which makes these films great. ;) (j/k) I've been watching the different "Halloween"'s off and on today.

avenger00soul
10-31-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers
The problem is AMC edits out all the "gory" parts and nudity, which makes these films great. ;) (j/k) I've been watching the different "Halloween"'s off and on today.

Although I prefer them unedited, it's nice to see if a movie can still hold up without the "gory" parts and nudity.