PDA

View Full Version : Scary Movie 3

Killer Clown#1
10-24-2003, 05:41 AM
Is it me or does this movie look horrible?. I read a the review over at arrow in the head and it sounds really bad. The only part I found funny in the trailer was when he pulls the sheet off his "daughter" to find out it's really Michael Jackson. I also thought 1&2 sucked also (belive it or not).
This one is rated pg-13 so you know it's going to be packed full of inmature jokes that are watered down for little kids. I hope this movie bombs at the box office.:mad:

avenger00soul
10-24-2003, 06:01 PM
I refuse to watch this movie.

_Leatha_Face_
10-24-2003, 08:13 PM
these movies r a disgrace in my eyes i think they suck and they wont get my money until they show it on HBO and i have to pay my cable bill LOL

AUSTIN316426808
10-25-2003, 12:55 AM
ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS MOVIE WHICH I JUST SAW YESTERDAY IS THAT IT'S HILARIOUS.

Ash
10-25-2003, 04:49 AM
Most movies released as PG13 are going to suck, especially horror.

Life is not rated PG13.

I do think "Airplane" is hilarious, though.

Sick_As_Fuck
10-25-2003, 01:35 PM
Weren't the first 2 Rated R? I wonder why they changed it. Anyways, I love cheesey ass spoofs like these. When I first saw the trailer, the part with Charlie Sheen and Michael Jackson, I was rollin' on the floor laughing.

Ritualistic
10-25-2003, 01:49 PM
cant wait to see it.. But I will wait until it is released on video

Zero
07-06-2009, 05:01 PM
hmm- that silly old scream 3 - surely it is the end of the trilogy

VampiricClown
07-06-2009, 06:02 PM
hmm- that silly old scream 3 - surely it is the end of the trilogy

This thread isn't about Scream 3.....

hacelikewhoa
07-06-2009, 06:16 PM
I hate the scary movies. Lame.

JeffreyDeath
07-07-2009, 12:44 AM
lol @ this thread.

I liked part 2. Only half watched part 3 because it was stupid. There was one part I laughed at though; the part where the chicks' hat keeps getting bigger.

I'm kind of mad about Scary Movie 1-3 though because they caused all those terrible *insert generic genre*-Movie movies. Ugh I hate them all.

BASSI
08-20-2009, 09:17 AM
This is no longer 18 and no longer as the Wayne brother in there but do get Charlie Sheen, Simon Rex, Leslie Nielsen, and Pamela Anderson and still got Anna Faris and Regina Hall are the only two back from scary movie 2

This movie is not rude as Scary movie 1 & 2 but this movie didn't need that to make it funny as this is best scary movie out of the four movies.

This two lady in dress in school uniforms Becca (pamela Anderson) and Kate(Jenny McCarthy)they are talking about this killer video tape (Which is spoof the The Ring/Ringu

Wasn't as funny as The Opeing from scary movie 2 but movie get lot funny. Then movie moves on to Tom who lives with is Daughter and brother in farm and find crops circles in the farm (Spoof of Signs) which last reported on new by Cindy who is now a News reader.

As she goes to pick up Cody from school she meet Brenda at the same time George comes in and stat to talk to Cindy and invites Cindy and Brenda to a rap-off. (Spoof of 8 mile)

At the rap-off we get see Simon Cowell get shot by the rappers Later Brenda takes Cindy to her house tell about tape she saw (The Ring spoof) One best scenes ever so funny

This movie was absolutely hilarious from start to end, The spoof was outstanding, they Spoof The Ring, Signs, 8 mile and they also spoof The others

10/10