PDA

View Full Version : William Hung!

Hate_Breeder
07-20-2004, 11:52 PM
You all probably know of Mr. Hung who sang Ricky Martins "She Bangs" live on American Idol. He currently has his very own record out called "Inspiration" which comes with a free poster and DVD for $12 here. I think he is awesome just because he cant sing but he made his own damn album! He has made it further than most everybody that has been on American Idol. What do you think?

kpropain
07-21-2004, 12:35 AM
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/fingers/fing10.gif

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v290/kpropain/FLAME%20PICS/Team_William_Hung.jpg

Tha bastard needs to visit a dentist or an orthodontist BAD....

That son of a bitch could crack the lid off a 5 gallon paint bucket with them choppers....

Hate_Breeder
07-21-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by kpropain
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/fingers/fing10.gif

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v290/kpropain/FLAME%20PICS/Team_William_Hung.jpg

Tha bastard needs to visit a dentist or an orthodontist BAD....

That son of a bitch could crack the lid off a 5 gallon paint bucket with them choppers....

HAHAHAHAHA i agree though. Call him Snaggle Tooth from now on lol. I still like him a lot though because he has such a good spirit.

donnie darkko
07-21-2004, 11:54 AM
Hung Rocks man that guy is great

Vodstok
07-21-2004, 11:59 AM
Just when i start tio get tired of hearing about him, i see an interview with him and he is just so godamn positive, it is impossible to hate him.

Stingy Jack
07-21-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Just when i start tio get tired of hearing about him, i see an interview with him and he is just so godamn positive, it is impossible to hate him.

Not really. I hate him.

Hate_Breeder
07-21-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Just when i start tio get tired of hearing about him, i see an interview with him and he is just so godamn positive, it is impossible to hate him. Agreed. And Stingy you hate him?

nine9
07-21-2004, 03:25 PM
He may be a super geek, but he is so sweet.........well I just love him!

I just feel bad that one day he will realize that he is being made fun of.:(

Hate_Breeder
07-21-2004, 09:41 PM
I love em. He is really damn determined to Singgg

Arioch
07-23-2004, 07:42 AM
This guy really pisses me off. But its not him seriously, its the issue that American Idol makes this guy a star as a FUCKING JOKE, and hes got it pretty much made now because he was SO BAD.

I know its something most people can laugh at and make fun of him and thats all well and good, since hes making a shitload of money off it, whats he care? But i cant, thats a fucking HUGE opportunity i, and pretty much ANY serious musician, would DIE for, would do ANYTHING for, would strive a whole fucking LIFE for, and this bullshit tv show throws it casually away to the worst joke of a musician they could find...

Fuck American Idol, Fuck Fox, and Fuck Hung!!!

Vodstok
07-23-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Arioch
This guy really pisses me off. But its not him seriously, its the issue that American Idol makes this guy a star as a FUCKING JOKE, and hes got it pretty much made now because he was SO BAD.

I know its something most people can laugh at and make fun of him and thats all well and good, since hes making a shitload of money off it, whats he care? But i cant, thats a fucking HUGE opportunity i, and pretty much ANY serious musician, would DIE for, would do ANYTHING for, would strive a whole fucking LIFE for, and this bullshit tv show throws it casually away to the worst joke of a musician they could find...

Fuck American Idol, Fuck Fox, and Fuck Hung!!!
Originally posted by Stingy Jack
Not really. I hate him.

I love you guys :)

Dont get me wrong, I have plenty of hate, loathing and other words for the guy. I cant stand it when siccess drops in someone else's lap. But he genuinely seems like a GOOD person. He just happens to be an ugly, untalented snaggle-toothed freak.

Lucid Dreams
07-23-2004, 09:19 PM
umm...2 questions goin here....1) whats american idol, 2) who's william hung?...am i gonna get lyke killed 4 this or somthin?