PDA

View Full Version : Foreign movie section

subrandom
07-15-2004, 02:39 PM
I was wondering if people would be interested in adding a foreign movie section to the new/classic/indie forum sections. I only make the case because places like japan have a very interesting film industry right now and the horror they are pumping out sure tops the stuff were seeing in america. Also as many of you are aware there are plenty of classic italian gore films which people are always finding and well this section of the forum would provide a nice clean new crisp place for them to discuss. I dunno just an idea wondering what you all think.

thanks

zwoti
07-15-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by subrandom
I was wondering if people would be interested in adding a foreign movie section to the new/classic/indie forum sections. I only make the case because places like japan have a very interesting film industry right now and the horror they are pumping out sure tops the stuff were seeing in america. Also as many of you are aware there are plenty of classic italian gore films which people are always finding and well this section of the forum would provide a nice clean new crisp place for them to discuss. I dunno just an idea wondering what you all think.

thanks

you can always start a thread.....and we like italian. :p

kpropain
07-15-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by zwoti
you can always start a thread.....and we like italian. :p

Here here...

thepsychicfetus
07-15-2004, 06:42 PM
ditto