PDA

View Full Version : What about jason talkin for the first time..... Should it happen in a future movie

XKillerxKlownX
10-22-2003, 05:03 PM
iono? should it happen? fill me in....... Jason does not talk! thats my opionion

thehalk
10-22-2003, 05:14 PM
in the final chapter he does make alot of soulnds but he souldn't talk

ChaoticMinister
10-22-2003, 05:28 PM
Jason CAN'T talk... Or so I was led to believe... During his "Examination" in the "film" "Jason X" (with "acting" and "special effects" and even a "plot") they said that he hadn incredibly tiny brain capable only of the most basic instinct, "to kill," or something...

I doubt he'll have a grandiose soliloquy on what drove him to do the things he did thats comparable to Hamlet's "To Be, or Not To Be..."

I say, keep him a grunting, drooling, mindless wreck... Makes him more of a machine, which, at times, can be far more frightening that someone with cheesy catchphrases and their ilk...

IMO, of course...

*FADE OUT*

Ritualistic
10-22-2003, 05:58 PM
IMO jason should not talk.. cause this is one big reason I love this character.. Jason should have only talked as a kid ..... that is just how I feel... jason is the big brute badass we all fucking love that doenst talk & we all love... :)

_Leatha_Face_
10-22-2003, 07:41 PM
yeah i agree

Sick_As_Fuck
10-22-2003, 09:14 PM
Jason has always grunted, but IMO he should never ever speak. Same goes for Mr. Myers.

avenger00soul
10-23-2003, 03:24 PM
Don't really want to hear Jason talk. I mean, what profound thing would he have to say?

FreddyFan
10-26-2003, 01:01 PM
Hell No! Jason shouldn't talk. that would ruin the fucking movie. Same goes for Myers.

Ritualistic
10-26-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by FreddyFan
Hell No! Jason shouldn't talk. that would ruin the fucking movie. Same goes for Myers.

yeah I feel the same about Myers as well.. I like it that Michael never talked as a kid eighter...

massacre man
10-26-2003, 04:53 PM
jason has talked when he wuz a lil kid

crazy clown
10-30-2003, 04:47 PM
why would anyone want to hear jason talk that would jason make him feel way to real

people should stop fucking with the characters

dabruce16
11-07-2003, 12:11 PM
yeah, he shouldn't talk. that would take so much away from the character. like i was very disappointed when leatherface took off his mask in the remake. i don't want to know what he looks like. i want that to be kept to the imagination. same goes for jasons voice or myers voice. if they talked they might sound completely oppoistie of what i thought they woudl sound

moonsorrow
11-07-2003, 12:35 PM
i couldnt immagine anyhting worse then having jason talking, i mean jason kills...period, why does he need to talk? he doesnt need jokes or diplomacy, he has blood lust.

Killer Clown#1
11-07-2003, 01:59 PM
I don't think Jason could talk even if he wanted to, his throat must be rotted out.But hell no I don't want him to talk.

massacre man
11-07-2003, 02:03 PM
in a rejected script for HALLOWEEN:H20 laurie runs to michael with a javelin and michael says LAURIE!!!!

moonsorrow
11-07-2003, 02:09 PM
some friends of mine made a parody where jason couldnt stop talking, i havent seen it yet...theyr more into fucked up comedys then horror

cheebacheeba
11-30-2003, 04:59 PM
They could give Jason a voice-box.....I mean, his name's already Kane, right?? heh-heh...

Damn Heathen
03-24-2015, 12:59 PM
He'll talk in the tv series. Of that, you can be certain.

JasonLuck
03-24-2015, 11:42 PM
nah he should stay a mute

Raegan
03-25-2015, 05:13 AM
No. No talking. No voice would nail it. Why did I have a flash of Mike Tyson????? Noooooo

ImmortalSlasher
03-25-2015, 04:39 PM
No talking. Even Freddy talks too much in the later movies in comparison to the original movie. If they talk it's almost like you can reason with them. No talking adds to the horror element.

neilold
04-13-2015, 01:38 AM
for some reason whenever i here kane hodder talking in his movies, i imagine its jasons voice rather than his, and mentally project it onto my minds images of jason talking

MichaelMyers
04-13-2015, 03:30 AM
for some reason whenever i here kane hodder talking in his movies, i imagine its jasons voice rather than his, and mentally project it onto my minds images of jason talking

What's your favorite non-Jason Hodder film.

neilold
04-14-2015, 12:51 AM
easy. Hatchet, hatchet, hatchet! By a massively long way. The Hatchet is one of (if not the) my favourite horror series. I love em all. I know the answer is a copout becuase you wouldnt even know it was him unless you saw his name in the credits. A lot of the roles i've seen him in have being as cameos, or disguised and the ones i have seen him as himself to an extent (as such) in haven't being that great to be honest. He has being in some cool films uncredited, disguised or briefly (frozen is in my top 5 movies ever) but i couldn't give you a list really. I've only just (in the last few years) got interesed in certain actors in horror, pretty much before that i just liked horrors for what they are.